Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was looking into some old One Piece chapter when I found something interesting. You see Burgess said something like BB has Ten Captains.
You must be registered to see images

So I checked and found that the tenth one is missing or hasn't been shown yet

We know BB pirates are all searching for powerful DF. And 1 particular DF theory which most of us got wrong was Diamond DF which Jozu got. You see one of the most famous theory was Shiryu will eat Jozu's Df. We all know it's proven wrong. But I still believe they are going to target that DF as Diamond is the strongest element to cut in One Piece universe. So who should eat this DF?
I think it's the Tenth Captain. Now who that could be?

My Answer will be Vista.

You see the one who eats this Diamond DF will automatically will be the one who's going to fight Zoro. Afterall Zoro gonna need to cut Diamond to become best swordsman in this verse. So it has to be a swordsman.

My second reason will be Vista isn't a bad swordsman. He clashed with Mihawk and stopped him

He even stopped Akainu wit Marco

You can see Akainu gets irritated here when Vista cut him.

I have read, one old One piece theory that states- Vista and Yassop has some kind of bad blood between them. This was also highlighted in MF war when Shanks entered MF. Take a look

You can see Vista and Yassop reaction. So we got one Main Characters father have some sort of Bad blood with a villainous looking guy.

So what could be the possible reason for Vista to join BB pirates?
I believe Vista and BB were scheming when they were part of WB's crew. You see BB killed Thatch when he found that df but does BB have that sort of power to take down a Commander lvl guy?

I know you guys might say BB gave scar to Shanks but we aren't sure under what circumstances that happened. But we do know that BB killed Thatch when they were on WB ship and I think Vista helped him.

I also believe Vista wants to become World Greatest Swordsman and for that he needed Jozu's DF.
He saw BB can steal DF and thought that way he can actually get Jozu's DF. Either they made a deal when they were on WB's ship or after Payback war Jozu decided to jump ship. What do you guys think?

Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
imo if vista worked secretly for bb he would've helped him obtain wb evil fruit years befor wb death..
U see BB was only targeting Yami Yami no mi

Beside if he go for Gura Gura no mi first then he couldn't eat Yami Yami no mi.

To further elaborate my theory regarding Vista and his ambition to become WGS.
U see BB at MF said It's too early for his fight with Shanks.

Note: BB has 10Titanic Captain + Himself whereas only 10ppl are known from Shanks Crew

That's one missing person from Shanks side. And we know they gonna fight. So who better will come for Shanks aid other than Mihawk.

There's a theory that Mihawk could be a part of Shanks crew as he got no Jolly Roger. But let's keep it simple.

BB pirates attack Shanks and Mihawk comes to help his former rival.
This is where either Mihawk dies or he's defeated by BB pirates. I mean yea Red hair Pirates will also get defeated on the process. Vista might call himself as the New World Strongest Swordsman. And we could possibly get that Zoro v Vista fight for the title.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u said..
"Beside if he go for Gura Gura no mi first then he couldn't eat Yami Yami no mi." ...

explain plz..
Ok we know about DF user and why they can't eat 2

Note: Rob says a Greedy Idiot will destroy himself if he eats 2.

Now we seriously don't know how BB ate 2 df. A better question might be did he ate Gura Gura no mi?
And if he did then how?

You see Marco during MF war said something like He's body is different.

Luffy n Zoro also said the same thing

And Buggy was also close to decipher BB

So all these instances are trying to give us a hint that BB has
1)Multiple Personalities (or)
2)He got soul hidden inside his body (arguably Rocks) which takes over him.

Now back to my original point. You see at first BB never intended to go for Gura Gura no mi. He knew he wanted Yami Yami no mi as it s classified as the strongest DF. I also believe he didn't knew he could eat 2 df at this point so why take a risk?

After consuming Yami Yami no mi he quickly understand how it works. And that prolly is how he steal DF powers from current Df eaters.

Now why BB n Vista didn't targeted WB? Let's be honest Ace couldn't even scratch WB when he was sleeping. No chance for BB n Vista as Marco, Jozu n other commanders will be close enough.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Now we seriously don't know how BB ate 2 df. A better question might be did he ate Gura Gura no mi?
And if he did then how?

Now back to my original point. You see at first BB never intended to go for Gura Gura no mi. He knew he wanted Yami Yami no mi as it s classified as the strongest DF. I also believe he didn't knew he could eat 2 df at this point so why take a risk?

After consuming Yami Yami no mi he quickly understand how it works. And that prolly is how he steal DF powers from current Df eaters.

Now why BB n Vista didn't targeted WB? Let's be honest Ace couldn't even scratch WB when he was sleeping. No chance for BB n Vista as Marco, Jozu n other commanders will be close enough.
sounds more like u r proving a theory with another theory ....but well thought !!!!..

another hint to help ur theory is bb has 3 skeletons as his jelly rogers = 3 souls or 3 personalities???..a odda hint???..

I have badass theory why bb could eat 2 df at same time bro...i ma share it soon :)..

Reactions: Skull Knight

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sounds more like u r proving a theory with another theory ....but well thought !!!!..

another hint to help ur theory is bb has 3 skeletons as his jelly rogers = 3 souls or 3 personalities???..a odda hint???..

I have badass theory why bb could eat 2 df at same time bro...i ma share it soon :)..
I feel the same. That he got 3 soul or 3 personality:
1)Arrogant / Cocky

2)Clever / Cunning

3)Good one

This could explain his Jolly Roger and the theory that he might actually looking for a strong Zoan currently. Which I believe is Marco's as it will help him with regeneration ability and can give him that logia intangibility which is missing in Yami Yami no mi.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And if he did then how?

I daw a theory which at first seemed crazy but the more I mull it over it seems it maybe possible.

The theory is Blackbeard is a triplet. At some point Teach is separated from the others(I think due to a war or family arrest there are some varying thoughts in this area of the theory) and finds his way to WB.

After getting YYnM and leaving he finds his brothers and uses the YYnM to absorb his brothers so they won't be separated again.

The YYnM can absorb and release at the users will right? So the theory is when Teach went under the tarp at MF what he did was take his head and one arm into the darkness and released a brother's head to eat the fruit and his arm to use the GGnM.

Evidence supporting - Teach has been drawn with varying amounts of missing teeth and jewelry changes on his hands (iirc within the MF arc even) and as meticulous as Oda is it's hard to assume that was just oversight.

Evidence against - How much of a longshot would it be that he was able to hide the truth about having brothers until he got his fruit.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I daw a theory which at first seemed crazy but the more I mull it over it seems it maybe possible.

The theory is Blackbeard is a triplet. At some point Teach is separated from the others(I think due to a war or family arrest there are some varying thoughts in this area of the theory) and finds his way to WB.

After getting YYnM and leaving he finds his brothers and uses the YYnM to absorb his brothers so they won't be separated again.

The YYnM can absorb and release at the users will right? So the theory is when Teach went under the tarp at MF what he did was take his head and one arm into the darkness and released a brother's head to eat the fruit and his arm to use the GGnM.

Evidence supporting - Teach has been drawn with varying amounts of missing teeth and jewelry changes on his hands (iirc within the MF arc even) and as meticulous as Oda is it's hard to assume that was just oversight.

Evidence against - How much of a longshot would it be that he was able to hide the truth about having brothers until he got his fruit.
But what about his personality? We saw different shades of his personality even before getting that df. We saw a very serious/grim sorta personality when he was checking Shanks n Buggy.
A good/goofy sort of personality when he met Luffy in Jaya I guess.
And a arrogant/cocky one during MF n afterwards.

Also you say after getting Yami Yami no mi he absorb his brothers but Zoro n Luffy told something like this:

It's like he already have them inside his body which is why Marco also said that his body is different or Buggy saying he's a monster(all happened before YYnM).

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But what about his personality? We saw different shades of his personality even before getting that df. We saw a very serious/grim sorta personality when he was checking Shanks n Buggy.
A good/goofy sort of personality when he met Luffy in Jaya I guess.
And a arrogant/cocky one during MF n afterwards.

Also you say after getting Yami Yami no mi he absorb his brothers but Zoro n Luffy told something like this:

It's like he already have them inside his body which is why Marco also said that his body is different or Buggy saying he's a monster(all happened before YYnM).
This scene was after he already had YYnM...

The personality Buggy and Shanks saw was Teach, the one in Jaya would have been after he acquired his brothers already and in MF you can see at one point he has 3 missing teeth than 4 and sometimes he only has 1 missing tooth. Also before using GGnM at MF his hand had rings but during use it doesn't.

I would have ignored it as a theory if Oda wasn't so meticulous most of the time that I can't deny there's something up with his varying amount of missing teeth.