Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah bro, when you get YY you can use them TSB

( Kinrin Tensei Baku ) - Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 70
Damage: 120 (170 with TSB)
Description: While using Tenseigan Chakra Mode, the user focuses a tremendous amount of chakra into one of his Truth-Seeking Balls and grasps it in his hand to create a giant golden sword of pure chakra of comparable size to the sword of an unstabilized Susano'o, capable of easily slicing the large mountains in half with a single swipe. He could also focus it into a single blast, capable of destroying near anything in it's path. If the user does not have access to the Truth Seeking Orbs, he is able to use his Puppet Cursing Technique spheres in their place.
Note: Can only be used with Tenseigan Chakra Mode
Note: Can only be used two times, each time preventing further use for.2 turns.
Note: After using, the user cannot use any Tenseigan based jutsu besides the Chakra Mode for two turns.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Quite a powerful technique. I do like the fact it can be used one of two ways, a giant sword or a blast. Makes the tech more versatile in combinatios. If with TSB it's basically a one shot if it hits against a jounin at least without lifeline. With its restriction for using Tenseigan based techs after use, if I was flying when using this would that mean I would have to land?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite a powerful technique. I do like the fact it can be used one of two ways, a giant sword or a blast. Makes the tech more versatile in combinatios. If with TSB it's basically a one shot if it hits against a jounin at least without lifeline. With its restriction for using Tenseigan based techs after use, if I was flying when using this would that mean I would have to land?
Jutsu with two uses are always great, gives you flexibility. Remember technique interactions though. Damage reduction, this actually has to hit them etc.

Your flight isn't based on your eyes, it's based on your clan:

"Note: This can be used by custom Otsutsuki clan bios, canon bios noted to have flight, and Juubi Jinchuriki bios. "

So even after using this, you can still fly.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah yeup my bad, i mis read the tech lol

But you could use this in combo with a clone who pulls the oppoent towards them and then you could use it to slash them as they are pulled etc. but yeah I get it

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah yeup my bad, i mis read the tech lol

But you could use this in combo with a clone who pulls the oppoent towards them and then you could use it to slash them as they are pulled etc. but yeah I get it
Indeed. You don't want to play jutsu tennis, you want to treat battles like a game of chess.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hamura no Zō) - Summoning Technique: Statue of Hamura
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 120 ( -20 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The giant golem was a creature that resided on the moon alongside Toneri Ōtsutsuki. Prior to being animated, it was a stone monument made in Hamura Ōtsutsuki's image.
The golem's body was originally a stone monument to Hamura carved into a rock wall over a shrine, but was transformed into a living entity, allowing it to separate itself from the cliff's side and to crawl using primitive stone arms. As such its appearance resembles that of Hamura's, complete with the horns and six magatama designs carved on its collarbones, resembling the necklace worn by Hamura himself. Several large glowing orbs appear to be embedded in its back. The golem was able to fight hand-to-hand, and temporarily overwhelm Kurama, the strongest of the nine tailed beasts. It was durable enough to survive high damage, requring a significant amount to destroy it. It can also regenerate any damaged piece of its body, making it very difficult to defeat. Perhaps its strongest ability is to manipulate gravitational forces to draw meteorites from space, similarly to Madara's Rinnegan ability. Due to it's size and physical power, it can withstand up to A rank jutsu completely, taking no damage at all. It can also take the force of up to 2 Forbidden level techniques, taking little damage from the result. Differing from normal summonings, only those with the Tenseigan are able to summon the Statue of Hamura, paying tribute with their own chakra instead of blood sacrifice.
Note: Only Tenseigan users can summon the Statue of Hamura.
Note: If the Statue is summoned, both it and the user cannot make use of gravity based techniques in the same turn.
Note: Once per turn, the Statue can regenerate damage done to it by up to 60 damage. This can allow it to grow limbs back if removed and can be done up to 3 times. Counts as one of the user's three jutsu per turn.

Hazure

Elite
Kin
1,614💸
Kumi
639💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be quite fair. This summon is pretty lit. I can imagine it being used in battle and an RP situation (especially with Enma) The only thing that I find to be unclear with it, is just how much damage total it can take or what its overall health is. Would it follow the chakra used and have a base of 120 HP as some form of indication?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be quite fair. This summon is pretty lit. I can imagine it being used in battle and an RP situation (especially with Enma) The only thing that I find to be unclear with it, is just how much damage total it can take or what its overall health is. Would it follow the chakra used and have a base of 120 HP as some form of indication?
Honestly i'll have to ask to ask about that. It can take two F ranks, 90 damage each. So 180 damage taking little to no damage and still heal 60 per turn. So it's quite ambiguous.