Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, it got introduced in a movie that was all about a love story between Naruto and Hinata, so, what did you expect?

Side Note: It's not as dumb as the jougan btw( No offense, Boruto fans).

Last edited:

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if jogan is just enhanced tenseigan?:)
I’ve got this theory that the jougan is what all other doujutsu are derived from lolol

On topic though I think it was just to reflect the difference in nature’s between Hagoromo and Hamura. Hagoromo relied heavily on his eye powers like sasuke did, and Hamura evidently did the opposite just like naruto and focused on body powers ie flying and chakra cloak

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve got this theory that the jougan is what all other doujutsu are derived from lolol

On topic though I think it was just to reflect the difference in nature’s between Hagoromo and Hamura. Hagoromo relied heavily on his eye powers like sasuke did, and Hamura evidently did the opposite just like naruto and focused on body powers ie flying and chakra cloak
Didn't Hagoromo have both Rinnegan and RSM

enditallsin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like you're angry because its made more of a name for itself in one movie than all of the other doujutsu's did in a entire series.

Last edited:

Master Omi

Kin
16💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes sense to me. The Hyuga clan could use Kaiten, a jutsu that extends chakra from every pore of the ninja's body, which they could use due to their great chakra control. If Tenseigan improves that chakra control maybe it's possible that one can form a chakra cloak by manipulating even further the chakra they release from all their tenketsu.

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's powers were never really explained. Instead of enhancing ocular power it gives toneri a chakra cloak and TSB it makes no sense
In the novel it was said that Tenseigan accumulates Natural energy....Byakugan users are good at expelling chakra and a chakra cloak is just chakra flow.

It makes as much sense as Mangekyu Sharingan- Amaterasu, Susanoo...since when did base Sharingan have Ninjutsu shooting abilities? Why hasn't Sasuke shot grand-fireball from his 3T?

Or Rinnegan's randomness.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's powers were never really explained. Instead of enhancing ocular power it gives toneri a chakra cloak and TSB it makes no sense
I would have a problem with Dojutsu not having anything to do with someone's eyes too, but then Susanoo became a thing, and though you could still make some argument there, the Rinnegan completely decimated any hopes of that idea. Madara using his eyes to bring a rock down from space was already beating up a dead horse at that point.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you :salt:y becsuse Hinata never awoke it while Queen Hanabi's eyes did?
It is too bad Hanabi doesn’t get to keep Tenseigan, when Madara gave his eyes to Nagato and then Obito it stayed as Rinnengan. It looks like when Tenseigan gets removed from someone body then it reverts back to Byakugan unable to turn into Tenseigan.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but it does.... the eyes corresponds with the brain and the occipital lobe being 16-18% of the brain. what if the tensigan just unlocks the the occipital lobes maximum potentially to the point where instead of projection (like the sharigan) its more self projecting, in a sense its the perfect copy dojutsu (unlike the sharingan which only shows the user handsigns) . tonei was able to really understand the flow of chark in naruto and able to mimic his cloak. and sooner or later could even see the persons fate/future....

Wizard_Impressive

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
432💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cos every power in the series now has to have cool enery blasts and shit, remember when the powers in naruto were creative? back when we thought the coolest move was raikiri and no one could **** with kakashi then itachi came up and took him down by fucking altering his perception of time :lmao: good times