Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you said, Sakura blitzed Kaguya, so even though Temari can blow away the universe, that is quite irrelevant when Sakura can blitz her before Temari can even think about blowing Sakura out of the universe.

Last edited:

Mugen Onsa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like you said, Sakura blitzed Kaguya, so even though Temari can blow away the universe, that is quite irrelevant when Sakura can blitz her before Temari can even think about blowing Sakura out of the universe.
Do you think Sakura can blitz Temari from this distance before she gets the chance to use that OP weasel technique? Most people overlooked that she cut down a large portion of a forest in the original series, imagine how strong it is now

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think Sakura can blitz Temari from this distance before she gets the chance to use that OP weasel technique? Most people overlooked that she cut down a large portion of a forest in the original series, imagine how strong it is now
My analysis of KKM puts it close to Danzo's Baku enhanced fuuton ( ).

Mugen Onsa

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My analysis of KKM puts it close to Danzo's Baku enhanced fuuton ( ).
Nice thread. I always thought Temari was underrated. I remember clowning someone with her in a Temari vs. Tsunade thread back when I was more active on my original account. I would rep you if I could, but I think I may have negged you when I was trolling Lel.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread. I always thought Temari was underrated. I remember clowning someone with her in a Temari vs. Tsunade thread back when I was more active on my original account. I would rep you if I could, but I think I may have negged you when I was trolling Lel.
What is the name of your original account? I thought you were KingHashirama.

makosheva7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly Temari can beat Sakura. One punch is all it takes but Temari can blow Sakura away with each advance she makes, allowing for prep for her weasel summoning which cut an entire section of a forest! Sakura's limb's and head get sliced off her body. Temari mid diff.