Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I consider myself to be 99% real asf. The only way I'm fake is when I turn down the volume of, pause, or switch a song I'm embarrassed to like when I walk past someone.

I guess I have to go first, being the OP and all...I'll tell you two songs.

"Empty Heart", the song of Naruto Shippuden opening 20. And "Smiling Bomb", Yu Yu Hakusho's theme song

I'm embarrassed to like these songs because they're soft and corny, but they make me reminisce on Naruto and YYH, two of my favorite anime ever.

This is supposed to be a safe space, so don't judge me :'(

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh your guys songs don’t sounds so bad. Listen to what you want

Sing like no one can hear you
Dance like no one is watching.

OT: hhhmmmm if there would be a song it would probably be anything from Justin Bieber

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all anime song. i have use as ringtone (chala head chala from dbz). when it sound, peoples around suddenly look at me but i just ignored (it so embarrassed). i forgot to silent my phone.

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I listen to berserk songs, racist songs, and even eminem (the worst out the lot) and i don't turn the volume down for anyone just grow a pair and imagine they are not anime songs just ordinary japanese music.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don'y really like to listen to any of my anime music (ost's and the like) in public but I've kinda gotten over it lately as I just call it study music.

I wouldn't be caught dead listening to any Cardi B song because she doesn't write her shit and I don't respect that, but her songs are bops.

Also that Gummo track by that rainbow guy.