Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
So on poison resistance, I'll still be getting damaged or feeling the poison effects? What does it actually do? Stop it from spreading...... So if i breathe in a poison that makes me half speed n i use this. Ima still be half speed lmaooo

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So on poison resistance, I'll still be getting damaged or feeling the poison effects? What does it actually do? Stop it from spreading...... So if i breathe in a poison that makes me half speed n i use this. Ima still be half speed lmaooo
( Iryo Ninjutsu: Doku Teikouryoku ) - Medical Technique: Poison Resistance
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: ( 40 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will raise his resistance enabling him to stop the progression of a poison, toxin or venom he might have been contaminated with after feeling its first effects. This will not cure the poisoning but rather stop its progression so the user can continue to fight, hopefully winning the fight, to then be able to treat the poisoning. This is a skill that only consumes a move when activated, passively draining chakra, focus and stamina from the user as each turn passes.

Poisons do effects over time. The longer the poison is in you the worse the effects get.
As long as you're using this, it stops the poison from going to the next level of effects.
If you can't counter the poison, but breathe it in, and hit this up as you do, the poison wont spread effecting your speed, as long as you are spending 40 per turn. If you stop paying the chakra, you'll be effected.
If the poison is already in your system effecting your speed, you will just halt it from doing any more effects

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok cool. No more questions
Ninja quote my post when you reply so i get a notification

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso ) - Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu

Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote.
Note: Can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 4 turns.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion

Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools

Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:

• メス - scalpel, sterilized
    • ナイフ - knife
    • アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
    • 水 - a bottle of sterilized water
    • スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
    • アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
    • 包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
    • 血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
    • 温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
    • ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
    • バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
    • テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
    • 光 - a flashlight
    • ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
    • 流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
    • モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
    • スプーン - spoon, sterile
    • パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
    • 研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Ninja quote my post when you reply so i get a notification

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Doku Ekiso ) - Medical Technique: Poison Extraction Jutsu

Chakra: 20
Description: An advanced medical jutsu used when the user cannot make enough antidote to cope with a poison. This is used to extract a great deal of the poison from a body, and then the antidote can be administered. The user will need a medium (his own chakra or water) which he will insert into the patients body, using his chakra to gather the poison directly from the tissues, merging it with the medium to then remove and discard. The technique can only remove a limited amount of poison and will not negate any ongoing effects as it cannot remove poison already being metabolized/in effect. Because of this, the medical ninja will still need to administer an antidote.
Note: Can only be used twice, each use delaying the effects of the poison for 4 turns.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion

Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools

Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:

• メス - scalpel, sterilized
    • ナイフ - knife
    • アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
    • 水 - a bottle of sterilized water
    • スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
    • アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
    • 包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
    • 血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
    • 温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
    • ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
    • バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
    • テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
    • 光 - a flashlight
    • ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
    • 流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
    • モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
    • スプーン - spoon, sterile
    • パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
    • 研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

I've actually learned these.

https://animebase.me/threads/tekishutsu-extraction-loki.726945/post-2186520

This the last stuff i did. I'm in s ranks somewhere. Learned mystic palm and all lol

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've actually learned these.

https://animebase.me/threads/tekishutsu-extraction-loki.726945/post-2186520

This the last stuff i did. I'm in s ranks somewhere. Learned mystic palm and all lol
1. That link don't work chief?
2. The medical handbook is actually outdated and some of the techs have been updated since, to reflect the health system, for example, mystic palm, it's why i'd like to go through all the techniques, even if briefly.
3. You already had questions, so want some peace of mind know you understand all U_U
4. Get over it O_<

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
The link is to the first page and i learned them after health rules. I'm not doing em all over lmao
Post automatically merged:

Eh **** it. No questions on the above

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao are we gonna continue??????
Autoritarrrrr

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Chakra no Mesu ) - Medical Technique: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30 ( per turn )
Damage Points: 30 - 60
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. The ninja will focus chakra to their hands. This medical technique then enables the users chakra to transform into small, sharp blades. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular metal scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection (although it can also be used to cut the external tissues as well). The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. Adding to the technique's blade like quality, it also appears to give the user an increased level of durability over their chakra clad hands. The strength and effects of the technique are determined by how much chakra is put into it and how much skill and focus the user has in the technique. Its effects vary according to the targeted body though to cut through strong tissues such as bone, great skill, focus and chakra is needed. The effect can be sustained while the user focuses chakra into it.
Note: Can only be used by Canon Medical Bios or NB Medical Ninjas.

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Tsuyoi Kōsen ) - Medical Ninjutsu: Strong Beam
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: A high level medical technique in which the user gathers medical chakra, akin to the Shosen Jutsu technique, into his index and middle fingers, forming a dense chakra focus point. This chakra quickly changes from a light, translucent green to a heavy, bright red color as the user points his fingers outwards, unleashing a powerful chakra beam. The chakra beam, however, has different properties from normal chakra and, unlike the technique which serves as its basis, has no healing effect, quite the contrary. If it hits an enemy living organism, its aggressive nature injures the targeted tissues, creating an effect similar to a severe burn. The cells burst open as if having been hit by a high temperature, reducing themselves to a mushy pulp as the beam travels through them. If undefended, the beam can easily pierce through an enemy in a fast manner. The travelling speed of the beam is akin to that of a similar ranked lightning technique. The down side of the technique is that, when it collides with an elemental technique, it acts as a simple, concentrate chakra beam, capable of overcoming B-Rank defenses and only being negated by A-Rank ones.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I've got no questions on those lol just a chakra scalpel and a water mosquito that can suck 50 damage of poison away.
It aint just about questions chief, it's about showing you understand them <_<

( Iryo Ninjutsu: Ranshinshou ) - Medical Technique: Chaotic Mental Collision
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Manipulating the chakra in their hand, the user can create an electric field to disrupt the target's nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, the user can use the field to disrupt the target's ability to move. The result is the commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for the opponent to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body or with time. This effect can be achieved by making contact with the enemy, preferably near or directly on his spine (neck, lower back, etc). Contact with a single limb or body part will affect only its symmetric counterpart. The effects last for 10 turns unless countered but are short lived in high level taijutsu users ( EIG users, Taijutsu Masters )which have an unparalleled awareness of their body movement, quickly adjusting themselves to their new nervous arrangement and in medical ninjas, who possess a high level of awareness of their own bodily functions, achieving the same effect by pure control and adaptability, causing it to last 5 turns.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
First one is what kabuto used. I understand it.

Second one i don't really get. Does it heal or what? Say i got hit by an A rank fire on my arm, and i use this. What's the outcome? Do i regenerate the tissues and negate the damage done to me? So i wouldn't have 60 damage done to my arm after using this?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one is what kabuto used. I understand it.

Second one i don't really get. Does it heal or what? Say i got hit by an A rank fire on my arm, and i use this. What's the outcome? Do i regenerate the tissues and negate the damage done to me? So i wouldn't have 60 damage done to my arm after using this?
If you burn your arm, it regrows the tissue on your arm, and you woudlnt' of lost the 60 health

If you broke your arm, it couldn't heal the bone etc. Just regrows some tissue, and negates the 60 damage you would of taken by that tissue being burnt away etc

It's a weird one i know