Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------->.

Teh weirdest nonsence in naroto Manga..

Remember when jiraya semsei wrote a secret code on a frog's back???????...

You must be registered to see images

(maybe its teh fone number of kaguya and jiraiya wants to date her XD)..

so imo this was bs nonsence from a author... i mean why would jiraya write a secret code if its just revealing ID of paint(nagato) to konoha???...

-if it was secret infos about konoha maybe jiraiya will have point to be afraid and write those secrets into a a secret code...

but revealing Nagato ID isn't really top secret infos that should be written as coded message (numberz)..

jiraiya could've just wrote teh name "NAGATO" on teh frog's back...like that he could save more time for :

1-teh frog to leave kuiker befor pain bodies attack him...

2-for konoha to know pain true ID is...

now notice well that trying to unlock coded message that say pain's true ID is nagato and he wants to attack konoha to capture 9 tails waisted so much time for konoha..

-if jiraiya just wrote normal words instead of a coded message konoha would be prepare kuik and get ready for any akatsuki attack...

-another thing that mindfvvcks me is :

ok jiraiya (i mean kishi) weither u wrote a coded message or just normal words on teh frog's back....that would always make nagato want to attack and kill teh frog...no???...so why not just write normal words to reveal pain true ID....like that u would've saved more time for teh frog and konoha...

-Conclusions : i like how kishi sometimes makes his character not smart just to creat bs plot and lenghten teh manga chapters..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya wrote “The real one isn’t among them,” but I may be paraphrasing.

LEARN THE MANGA or LEAVE!!!!!
wut a bs coded sentence..konowa uncode these numbers to finally find out its some bs figurative speech..

anyway no matter what jiraya wrote my thread would always make sence!!!..

NOW LEARN MY POINT OR LEAVE !!!!...

• Haha
Reactions: Heartpeace

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

You don’t talk to me like that, Sozo!
Lol......

i mean look how does a infos saying "teh reall one isn't among them" help konoha stop akatsuki invazion???...

and funniest thing when they show us konoha bringing all brillaiant scientists and spend dayz of hard work to unlock some bs coded message...

that kishimoto !!!..
Post automatically merged:

Yes, if they were smart Tobi wouldve taken Naruto as a kid or kidnapped KB and him while asleep. Minato wouldn't have been forced to commit suicide because of Tobidara.
true i also thought of that befor..but kishimoto will cuuningly find a answer to that...

he will simply say Tobi didn't have yet a organisation akatsuki who help him seal teh bijuu chakra inside gedo mazo...

but in teh jiraiya coded message thing..he just dgaf about logic..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol......

i mean look how does a infos saying "teh reall one isn't among them" help konoha stop akatsuki invazion???...

and funniest thing when they show us konoha bringing all brillaiant scientists and spend dayz of hard work to unlock some bs coded message...

that kishimoto !!!..
The manga explains it all, Zoos. Learn it or Leave!!!!

Last chance