]​

Basic Information
Name: Tobz
Nickname: Teh-Tobiz, Darth tobz
Clan: Kaguya

Looks:
You must be registered for see images
Personality:
Tobz is a childish person who is usually seen as a balooka that thinks about pies. Tobz also has very friendly and kind personality. His mother is from Rain Village as his father is from Kaguya clan. Even though Tobz is part of Kaguya clan he doesn't like to be called Kaguya for some reason. He prefers more Tobz as name.
Village Info.
Village of Birth: Amegakure
Village of Alliance: None

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Kage
Specialty: Epicness and Shikotsumyaku
Elements:
Lightning - S
Wind - S
Fire - S
Water - S
Earth - S
Rain - S
Ninjutsu - S
Genjutsu - A
Taijutsu - B
Your ninjutsu:

Customs:

Snakes:
Kyodaija
Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

Manda
This snake is the personal summon of Orochimaru and he is the head of all snakes.

Three - Headed Snake
This three headed snake was summoned by Hidden Sand ninja.

Background Info.
History:
~Beginning~
Tobz is a random person that came out of pie store one day with his epicness. His origins are still unknown even though many has tried to solve the mystery of Tobz. During his youth he was been trained by evil Uchiha Kaito in water element and all other elements causing his Shikotsumyaku awaken during the training. When the Tobz found out that his ninja career was successful he stated that he will be a ninja known as Teh-Tobz. One day big squirrel walked to him and tried to sell him some muffins and Tobz said that he's more into pie so the squirrel told him to walk in forests until he sees person or a Holy pie. After 50 kilometers walk in teh forest Tobz became scared and ran all around the forest and screamed for cookies. When Tobz had screamed 50 minutes straight Saji named Hyūga clan member walked to him and said that there's nothing to fear and they became friends. When they got out of forest they met Souma no Ko users that were called Eda and tou. After having epic fight with them for pie they decided to set off sleeping. In Tobz' dream Waldo came to him and told that he will find pie if he trains skill of rain with rain sensei akiza. So next morning Tobz set out to get rain training Akiza.

~ Rain Training ~
When he reached his hometown Evil man called Flaw walked by him and asked that is he looking for rain training. When Tobz said that he is indeed looking for rain training Flaw whispered to him​
Flaw: To get to Rain dimension you need to eat some Yellow Mushrooms.

Tobz: Where can I find these Mushrooms?
* Flaw passes few mushrooms to Tobz *​
Tobz: Well... Here goes nothing.

* Tobz Eats the mushrooms and world starts to blur *

~ After five months have passed Tobz woke up from Coma on Rain dimension ~
Tobz: Where am I?
~ Ninja with rain headband walks to Tobz ~
Ninja: Welcome to the Rain dimension.

Tobz: Who.. Who are you?!

Akiza: I am Akiza the rain teacher and may I ask the same thing from you?

Tobz: I am Teh-Tobz. Awesome ninja from pie forces and I want to learn rain.

Akiza: Good that you came here. I indeed have one free space for rain student but you must study along with my other apprentice. Her name is Sinny.
~ Akiza points Sinny ~​
Tobz: Okay!

~ After Rain training ~
After completing rain training Tobz discovered another dimension which he had heard from flaw once again. In that dimension Tobz's outfit changed along with his face.

This history fails!​
Other

Picture:
ME!​
Outfit in Naruto dimension:​
Real Face beneath the mask in Naruto dimension:​

Looks in second dimension:​

Looks in Rain dimension:​

Peeps in my story:​
Eda and Tou:​

Kaito:​

Saji is the chicken:​

Flaw:​

Akiza is a cat like Kaito:​

Sinny:​

Theme Song and Background Music:
Battles

Won: N/A
Lost:
N/A

Replacing deidara bio that recently died.

Last edited: