Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

what are teh most famous plausible theories u know about will of D

i'm having my own great theory and just making sure it wasn't posted by someone plz..
That the D family created the fruits.
The D family is the one the CD families united against in the void century(though I think that's fact not theory?)
I don't think I've heard this said but just thought of it, what if D family members are able to eat more than 1 fruit and no body knows because nobody until Teach tried?

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The D family is the one the CD families united against in the void century(though I think that's fact not theory?)
I don't think I've heard this said but just thought of it, what if D family members are able to eat more than 1 fruit and no body knows because nobody until Teach tried?
Have you watched the final episode of Batwoman with Hush in it?
Was it any good?

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CD???..

• Haha
Reactions: MomoSaka

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you watched the final episode of Batwoman with Hush in it?
Was it any good?
No I missed a few early episodes so was waiting for them all to binge. Heard about Hush though and I am excited to see if they pull him off well but it will be a bit odd to see him involved in a story without Bruce.
Post automatically merged:

Celestial Dragons

• Wow