[Theory] Teh Mysterious shadowy figure in one piece manga chapter 1004 could be Enel...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

You must be registered to see images

Teh Mysterious shadowy figure in one piece manga chapter 1004 could be Enel...

we seen some weaponz on one piece named after gods :

forexenple : ancient weaponz uranus,pozeidon and pluton are named after greek gods..

1- tomoed drums stuck to enels back are reference to Raijin from asian and japanese mythology japanese god of thunder raijin..

You must be registered for see images

2- Enel could be related to Fukurokuju from wano...wich explains why he came back maybe..(also notice long ears and all....)

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has to be tengu hitetsu !! Logically speaking, no one else!
Logically speaking though what could he offer to us now in the way of help that he couldn't have offered at the start and why wait until now to help if it is him?

This is the main reason I find it hard to assume it's anyone from Wano unless maybe Yamato or Ninja leader betraying Kaido.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Logically speaking though what could he offer to us now in the way of help that he couldn't have offered at the start and why wait until now to help if it is him?

This is the main reason I find it hard to assume it's anyone from Wano unless maybe Yamato or Ninja leader betraying Kaido.
Maybe his a wildcard like Guy from naruto was against madara. Seemingly weak but has ace up his sleeve. Maybe he some sort of crazy swordsmanship which could serve a purpose?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has to be tengu hitetsu !! Logically speaking, no one else!
you have evitences for dat???..

so whats is dat dangeling ting dat look like a enel earz???..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless your kisame that aint nothing but speculation!
what speculation???..dont what i said arouse your curiosity???..kisame saw a face and called it Madara..and in bobito reveal we got no explanations of why kisame called him madara..nor did bobito seem to remember anything about his meeting with kisame...

look at momokishi now isn't he inside boroto taking full controll of him and using him to fight sasuke???...

these are just preparations from kishi to prepare your brains and get it used to believe in narutoverse logic that a body can be controlled by another sealed body..so when tobidara gets revealed it will look logical that madara was sealed inside obito and took full controll of him..

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what speculation???..dont what i said arouse your curiosity???..kisame saw a face and called it Madara..and in bobito reveal we got no explanations of why kisame called him madara..nor did bobito seem to remember anything about his meeting with kisame...

look at momokishi now isn't he inside boroto taking full controll of him and using him to fight sasuke???...

these are just preparations from kishi to prepare your brains and get it used to believe in narutoverse logic that a body can be controlled by another sealed body..so when tobidara gets revealed it will look logical that madara was sealed inside obito and took full controll of him..
nope

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto