[NEWS] teh hypocricy of some BLM protesters...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
......like, im not understanding this response. youre just repeating what i said but pretentiously and with personal biased

but yo, the whole concept around what MLK spoke of was peace and equality, he found this through christianity being a baptist pastor, this is fact. Malcom X adopted that same belief of peace and equality before he was killed through Islam, this is fact, i own two of his autobiographies and have read them front to back. but in general youre just saying the same shit but with insults towards MLK, like MLK was trying to be white. please do more research on MLK, id start by listening to the I Have A Dream speech on 1963, im sure theres footage on youtube if you dont want to read it. he has a really insightful and accurate biography that he wrote called, "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr." that could also be helpful for you
It may come off as slighlty insulting but it's not meant to be. King wanted to assimilate, he wanted the black man/woman to become equal by becoming coconuts, black in colour only and by bootlicking and adopting white American ethos. X on the other hand, after he discovered Islam wasn't what Elijah was saying, wanted them to be equal based off of acceptance of differences, yet having brotherhood. So a balck American would have his culture and values yet be an equal/treated equal to a white American who had their culture and values. The same for the Hispanic etc. Nope, X tells you what changed his views in his letter and upon returning to the US in an interview. That put him at odds with Elijah who was preaching loopy ideology (White man devil nonsense, black master race crap). Elijah didn't like that and so he (Malcolm) was murdered.

You can try and spin it how you feel, but that's what happened.

• Wow
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It may come off as slighlty insulting but it's not meant to be. King wanted to assimilate, he wanted the black man/woman to become equal by becoming coconuts, black in colour only and by bootlicking and adopting white American ethos. X on the other hand, after he discovered Islam wasn't what Elijah was saying, wanted them to be equal based off of acceptance of differences, yet having brotherhood. So a balck American would have his culture and values yet be an equal/treated equal to a white American who had their culture and values. The same for the Hispanic etc. Nope, X tells you what changed his views in his letter and upon returning to the US in an interview. That put him at odds with Elijah who was preaching loopy ideology (White man devil nonsense, black master race crap). Elijah didn't like that and so he (Malcolm) was murdered.

You can try and spin it how you feel, but that's what happened.
ive read it and like i said i read his biography. he realized violence and anger blinds you, which is -exactly- what MLK felt and taught. during civil rights protests MLK told protestors to not let anger get in the way of what they were trying to do, that people will says slurs and anything else to through you distract you from the point. that is the same essence of peace and equality and that is what got Malcolm X killed. its the same shit

yo, i highly advise you read and research about MLK more, you seem really misinformed. MLK was about the same thing, not losing culture, idk who told you that or where youre getting it from but its just not true. a big part of his I Have A Dream speech was literally talking about being accepted for being different fam, his most famous speech is addressing -exactly- what youre saying was the difference.. yo like i said, just read about him, like what youre saying is not true at all. just read about him, thats all else ill say on that

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ive read it and like i said i read his biography. he realized violence and anger blinds you, which is -exactly- what MLK felt and taught. during civil rights protests MLK told protestors to not let anger get in the way of what they were trying to do, that people will says slurs and anything else to through you distract you from the point. that is the same essence of peace and equality and that is what got Malcolm X killed. its the same shit

yo, i highly advise you read and research about MLK more, you seem really misinformed. MLK was about the same thing, not losing culture, idk who told you that or where youre getting it from but its just not true. a big part of his I Have A Dream speech was literally talking about being accepted for being different fam, his most famous speech is addressing -exactly- what youre saying was the difference.. yo like i said, just read about him, like what youre saying is not true at all. just read about him, thats all else ill say on that
I know a lot about MLK, I don't agree with anger and hate but trying to assimilate (become coconuts) is also wrong. I don't see any problem with keeping one's culture, value and ethos, yet understanding and respecting one another. It's also a reason I admire and respect Malcolm very highly, he moved away from Elijah and found the middle ground and didn't go as far left as MLK. That doesn't diminish what Mr King did btw.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know a lot about MLK, I don't agree with anger and hate but trying to assimilate (become coconuts) is also wrong. I don't see any problem with keeping one's culture, value and ethos, yet understanding and respecting one another. It's also a reason I admire and respect Malcolm very highly, he moved away from Elijah and found the middle ground and didn't go as far left as MLK. That doesn't diminish what Mr King did btw.
i dont agree with assimilation either and i respect both of them equally. my point is thats not what MLK taught. his whole movement was about equal rights and freedom, not being a "coconut" to end segregation. thats silly and it -does- infact try to diminish his role in african american culture. even if youre not purposefully trying too, when youre trying to say and push that he was telling african americans, to not be african american, thats diminishing his role and that of NAACP that he worked with and supported him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride, From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true."

- Martin Luther king Jr. 1963

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is from his most famous speech, which was his expressing his mission. everything he taught was about equal rights and freedom for americans in a time where that wasnt that case in anyway. this coconut thing is just false, MLK never said -anything- about trying to be white or encouraged any of his followers to act more white. it was mainly about peace and equality, peacefully standing up for themselves and for their freedom, integration -doesnt- equal assimilation. a good example would be Rosa Parks on the bus. white dudes were telling her to get to the back where the blacks sat, and she just sat their and ignored them, until she was arrested. that was a legendary moment by a member of the same organization MLK was with and embodied everything he taught. so much it inspired him to lead a bus boycott where everyone sat, he literally says that. fighting for equality, peacefully, not acting more white to be accepted, he never said anything about that and theres no evidence of him ever saying that. if your take away from MLK's message, what he preached and fought for, what people marched and stood up for, was that he wanted black people to be more white...you totally missed the point of his role in civil rights movement

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont agree with assimilation either and i respect both of them equally. my point is thats not what MLK taught. his whole movement was about equal rights and freedom, not being a "coconut" to end segregation. thats silly and it -does- infact try to diminish his role in african american culture. even if youre not purposefully trying too, when youre trying to say and push that he was telling african americans, to not be african american, thats diminishing his role and that of NAACP that he worked with and supported him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I go back to the South with.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride, From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true."

- Martin Luther king Jr. 1963

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that is from his most famous speech, which was his expressing his mission. everything he taught was about equal rights and freedom for americans in a time where that wasnt that case in anyway. this coconut thing is just false, MLK never said -anything- about trying to be white or encouraged any of his followers to act more white. it was mainly about peace and equality, peacefully standing up for themselves and for their freedom, integration -doesnt- equal assimilation. a good example would be Rosa Parks on the bus. white dudes were telling her to get to the back where the blacks sat, and she just sat their and ignored them, until she was arrested. that was a legendary moment by a member of the same organization MLK was with and embodied everything he taught. so much it inspired him to lead a bus boycott where everyone sat, he literally says that. fighting for equality, peacefully, not acting more white to be accepted, he never said anything about that and theres no evidence of him ever saying that. if your take away from MLK's message, what he preached and fought for, what people marched and stood up for, was that he wanted black people to be more white...you totally missed the point of his role in civil rights movement
Mr King may have said that, but he also said this. This is what he wanted the American Black man to become (assimilated to be accepted, which means coconut).
You must be registered for see images

This gives context to what he meant by becoming integrate (assimilate)become "coconuts" and be accepted as equals.

Like I said he did a lot of good, but this policy was meh:/ And I will repeat this doesn't diminish the civil rights movement.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mr King may have said that, but he also said this. This is what he wanted the American Black man to become (assimilated to be accepted, which means coconut).
You must be registered for see images

This gives context to what he meant by becoming integrate (assimilate)become "coconuts" and be accepted as equals.

Like I said he did a lot of good, but this policy was meh:/ And I will repeat this doesn't diminish the civil rights movement.
........so thats the issue, you dont understand the word assimilation. i was wondering like damn, but like i said, integrating doesnt equal cultural assimilation fam. this coconut shit is cultural assimilation, which -not- any of his beliefs. right now we are a society in the U.S. currently integrated. at the time during the civil rights, black people were on the outskirts. on the side of society, whenever they tried to build and create their own society, like with black wall street and Tulsa Massacre, or central park, not having the access to resources, by a country they were born into but not given the same rights. now, when things are segregated, they are seprated even in the same space or place of origin

a simple analogy...

take a pack of M&M's. each individual M&M is from the same bag, but different colors and different flavors. if i decided, all red m&m's, cant be around the other colors, took them all out from the pile and put them to side, this segregation

if i decided, i like the red M&M's. idk why i was trippin, and i put them back into the group, they are now integrated, with the rest of the M&M's.

if i decided, you know what, **** all that, its the color and taste. i got food coloring and made all of the red M&M's blue. added the blue flavor to the M&M's and put them back in the pile with the rest. they were assimilated fam, i changed the flavor of them and made them look more like the ones i liked

you also took that completely out of context to serve your wrong point, its okay be wrong, it happens to everyone. intergration is not the as same cultural assimilation this is fact. and like i said, read his autobiography, when he said that, he was talking about the state the country was in at the time. it was in the middle of losing the Vietnam War, people were being drafted to fight in a losing war that shouldnt even have been taking place, it was televised, people were constantly protesting being drafted, people were being jailed for wanting to fight, families were being separated. the country was wasting a lot of resources losing. the president got assassinated, it was a lot of political unrest and chaos - on top- of the civil rights movement

not to mention you didnt say...

salamander uchiha said:
And I will repeat this doesn't diminish the civil rights movement.
you said..

salamander uchiha said:
That doesn't diminish what Mr King did btw.
and infact it is an attempt to dimish what he did but it with all due respect it just makes you look stupid. hes one of the biggest and historically significant people of african american culure. when you falsely say, he wanted culture assimilation for african americans and to lose their culture, that is an attempt to diminish what he did to a black person. one of the most important figures in your culture, didnt want you to be black, is disrespectful. im not trying to make you feel stupid, im just saying for your own good, what youre saying is stupid and false. if you dont want to come off that way, or be put in situations where someone makes it evident how wrong you are, id advise to stop. its not correct or factual, that is all. if youre wise you'd accept that, its okay, everyone has to learn something. but learning is how you become wiser

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
........so thats the issue, you dont understand the word assimilation. i was wondering like damn, but like i said, integrating doesnt equal cultural assimilation fam. this coconut shit is cultural assimilation, which -not- any of his beliefs. right now we are a society in the U.S. currently integrated. at the time during the civil rights, black people were on the outskirts. on the side of society, whenever they tried to build and create their own society, like with black wall street and Tulsa Massacre, or central park, not having the access to resources, by a country they were born into but not given the same rights. now, when things are segregated, they are seprated even in the same space or place of origin

a simple analogy...

take a pack of M&M's. each individual M&M is from the same bag, but different colors and different flavors. if i decided, all red m&m's, cant be around the other colors, took them all out from the pile and put them to side, this segregation

if i decided, i like the red M&M's. idk why i was trippin, and i put them back into the group, they are now integrated, with the rest of the M&M's.

if i decided, you know what, **** all that, its the color and taste. i got food coloring and made all of the red M&M's blue. added the blue flavor to the M&M's and put them back in the pile with the rest. they were assimilated fam, i changed the flavor of them and made them look more like the ones i liked

you also took that completely out of context to serve your wrong point, its okay be wrong, it happens to everyone. intergration is not the as same cultural assimilation this is fact. and like i said, read his autobiography, when he said that, he was talking about the state the country was in at the time. it was in the middle of losing the Vietnam War, people were being drafted to fight in a losing war that shouldnt even have been taking place, it was televised, people were constantly protesting being drafted, people were being jailed for wanting to fight, families were being separated. the country was wasting a lot of resources losing. the president got assassinated, it was a lot of political unrest and chaos - on top- of the civil rights movement

not to mention you didnt say...

you said..

and infact it is an attempt to dimish what he did but it with all due respect it just makes you look stupid. hes one of the biggest and historically significant people of african american culure. when you falsely say, he wanted culture assimilation for african americans and to lose their culture, that is an attempt to diminish what he did to a black person. one of the most important figures in your culture, didnt want you to be black, is disrespectful. im not trying to make you feel stupid, im just saying for your own good, what youre saying is stupid and false. if you dont want to come off that way, or be put in situations where someone makes it evident how wrong you are, id advise to stop. its not correct or factual, that is all. if youre wise you'd accept that, its okay, everyone has to learn something. but learning is how you become wiser
Come off it, assimilation is for the purpose of acceptance. It's the coconut stuff and nothing else. You don't assimilate, if you are accepted as an equal. Integartion is assimilation, it's one of the synonyms.

Anyway, I've said what I had to say, I don't want to start bashing Mr King take care.

• Sad
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come off it, assimilation is for the purpose of acceptance. It's the coconut stuff and nothing else. You don't assimilate, if you are accepted as an equal. Integartion is assimilation, it's one of the synonyms.

Anyway, I've said what I had to say, I don't want to start bashing Mr King take care.
Definition of integration

1: the act or process or an instance of intergrating: such as
a: incorporation as equals into society or an organization of individuals of different groups (such as races)
b: coordination of mental processes into a normal effective personality or with the environment
2a: the operation of finding a function whose differential is known
b: the operation of solving a differential equation

@bold is what MLK taught

Definition of assimilation

1: the act or process of assimilating, or of absorbing information, experiences, etc.:the need for quick assimilation of the facts.
2: the state or condition of being assimilated, or of being absorbed into something.
3: the process of adopting the language and culture of a dominant social group or nation or the state of being socially integrated into the culture of the dominant group in a society

@bold is what youre saying by being "coconuts"

@red goes to the original definition and what MLK fought for and what is currently the state of the U.S.A right now post segregation. african americans are minorities, less than %20 make up the population. its not anything about losing blackness

but if you just want to go around saying false information out of stubbornness. be my guest, i tried and wish you the best

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definition of integration

1: the act or process or an instance of intergrating: such as
a: incorporation as equals into society or an organization of individuals of different groups (such as races)
b: coordination of mental processes into a normal effective personality or with the environment
2a: the operation of finding a function whose differential is known
b: the operation of solving a differential equation

@bold is what MLK taught

Definition of assimilation

1: the act or process of assimilating, or of absorbing information, experiences, etc.:the need for quick assimilation of the facts.
2: the state or condition of being assimilated, or of being absorbed into something.
3: the process of adopting the language and culture of a dominant social group or nation
or the state of being socially integrated into the culture of the dominant group in a society

@bold is what youre saying by being "coconuts"

@red goes to the original definition and what MLK fought for and what is currently the state of the U.S.A right now post segregation. african americans are minorities, less than %20 make up the population. its not anything about losing blackness

but if you just want to go around saying false information out of stubbornness. be my guest, i tried and wish you the best
I've highlighted the one's that Mr King meant from both and they tie in perfectly with the coconutification of the people. Integration cannot exist without assimilation orbiting up of that which makes one different to be accepted. It's rationally not possible, understand Mr King's goal involed assimilation.

I suppose the key difference between the two was, Malcolm was an Alpha male, while Martin was a beta male.

I've said what I wanted to say.

Last edited:

Оdin

Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well youre both wrong actually. Malcom X was killed by members of his -own- organization, the Nation of Islam who were black militants -after- he adopted King's values and started promoting peace, after King was assassinated and he visited Mecca and started seeing that Islam was all about peace. the difference being that white supremacists killed MLK for promoting positivity and equality, black people killed Malcom X for no longer promoting racism and violence and instead promoting equality and peace

also saying or agreeing with "BLM takes up after Malcom X not King" is not only incorrect but a shallow take. Malcom X had two phases of his life, hardcore militant who wanted all the smoke, and the part that just wanted to be treated equally and uplift his community, which is similar to King. BLM was specifically created -against- police brutality towards black people and equal treatment from the justice system, its that simple, ive donated over $200k to BLM and have spoken with the founders. theres no part of it thats promoting a race war or religion or arming and training african americans for combat. its about seeking justice in a broken system that was set up against black people by bringing awareness to it and providing victims of it with legal and moral support against it

the police as a whole here, was created after the civil war to round up ex slaves under "loitering", when they really were trying to create income. black people also now had the right to vote -but- laws were created where if you were a felon, you lose your right to vote and carry firearms among other right. that -specifically- took affect black slaves were freed and the police were created to jail them, where they had to work for nothing. so much of the justice system today is still set up that way to be against African Americans i could go on. because racism on a grander scale is a competition over wealth and resources, BLM started and is about fighting for black rights in the justice system. anything else isnt supporting BLM
X was all about violence, as is BLM. Moving on.

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
117💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the difference is that those same police will then turn around and defend their bad apples CONSISTENTLY so. There's definitely hypocrites in BLM that mirror that too, but I don't think that support for bad apples is as unanimous as it is in police. So, yeah, I agree. I just think the scenarios are different enough for there to be wiggle room even for the hypocrites(not that I think smashing a random store does anything).
BLM was literally founded by three Marxist women with the aid of a known anti-American terrorist.

Have you SEEN their stated goals on their official website? Evil things. They want power, and that's all. They dress it up in flowery language but they want control, and they want to create a caste system where the worker is enslaved to pay for their free stuff.

Anyone willing to join or defend that terrorist group is a bad apple.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BLM was literally founded by three Marxist women with the aid of a known anti-American terrorist.

Have you SEEN their stated goals on their official website? Evil things. They want power, and that's all. They dress it up in flowery language but they want control, and they want to create a caste system where the worker is enslaved to pay for their free stuff.

Either this is the weakest bait I've ever seen or you're straight wacko.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i see howiamgetpreniun make complain about u...either u behave urself and show respekt..or i ma solo teh $h!t out of u..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just 2 sides of the same coin.

That's exactly what the extremists want you to think. It's clever marketing. Making you focus on the faces of the coin instead of the coin itself.

Police and Protestors have some good and bad apples. The bad ones use the good ones as meat shield while they create more chaos and destruction. They justify their actions even further when the side retaliates and criticize or attack the "meat shields" or the good apples of the group.

None of the bad apples are invested in the cause themselves but rather are in it for their own ego. Do you really thing that those "protestors" are there to protests? They are virtue signaling. They are opportunists.
Same goes for the pigs in the blue uniforms. They aren't there to serve and protect the weak and defenseless. They're there to serve their power-tripping ego and protect their selfish interests.

Protestors and Good policepeople are there taking the hits. The media is dousing more gasoline into the flame and making more hysteria as it gets them the most views to pay their bills. Everyone has an agenda and good people are getting caught in the middle.

What people should do is WAKE up and stop. Stop protesting until the cause of unrest settles. Good police people should keep other police behaving like good guard dogs that they should be.

Let those who wish to participate in chaos get what is coming to them and not let them get away with it by using Blue or Black causes.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's just 2 sides of the same coin.

That's exactly what the extremists want you to think. It's clever marketing. Making you focus on the faces of the coin instead of the coin itself.

Police and Protestors have some good and bad apples. The bad ones use the good ones as meat shield while they create more chaos and destruction. They justify their actions even further when the side retaliates and criticize or attack the "meat shields" or the good apples of the group.

None of the bad apples are invested in the cause themselves but rather are in it for their own ego. Do you really thing that those "protestors" are there to protests? They are virtue signaling. They are opportunists.
Same goes for the pigs in the blue uniforms. They aren't there to serve and protect the weak and defenseless. They're there to serve their power-tripping ego and protect their selfish interests.

Protestors and Good policepeople are there taking the hits. The media is dousing more gasoline into the flame and making more hysteria as it gets them the most views to pay their bills. Everyone has an agenda and good people are getting caught in the middle.

What people should do is WAKE up and stop. Stop protesting until the cause of unrest settles. Good police people should keep other police behaving like good guard dogs that they should be.

Let those who wish to participate in chaos get what is coming to them and not let them get away with it by using Blue or Black causes.
lamassander uchiwa posting teh fanfics everywhere...