[NEWS] teh hypocricy of some BLM protesters...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

if some protesters do some bad things like destroying passing cars and break into stores some other BLMist will say :" no dey dont represent us and BLM.."

but if so then some police bad actions dont represent all police officers tooo!!!!!!!!...

• Wow
Reactions: Rej and Chikombo

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the difference is that those same police will then turn around and defend their bad apples CONSISTENTLY so. There's definitely hypocrites in BLM that mirror that too, but I don't think that support for bad apples is as unanimous as it is in police. So, yeah, I agree. I just think the scenarios are different enough for there to be wiggle room even for the hypocrites(not that I think smashing a random store does anything).

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the difference is that protesting, doesnt equal black lives matter, its not black and white like that. there were people at protests that didnt give a damn and just wanted to capitalize and get free shit. there were people that wanted to ruin the protests and make them hostile, even police officers were caught doing this, like leaving piles of bricks near stores and government property, it doesnt say anywhere in your fucking job description to provide bricks for protestors. there were police caught dressed as civilians breaking into shit and trying to start conflicts to ruin the protests

not to mention just recently there was video of Jacob Blake getting shot 4 times infront of his kids who were in the backseat of the car, there was no reason to shoot that man in that situation, especially fire 7 shots. people tried protesting and some white kid comes from out of state, with a automatic rifle, walks right pass police with said rifle and starts dumping on the innocent protestors, THEN -walked- right pass the fucking police officers and didnt even get caught, he had to turn himself in. policing here is fucked because the justice system as a whole is fucked

like its heartbreaking, in the last two months ive made $6mil dollars from my properties, $2.5mil is going to the IRS for federal taxing. by the end of the year ill have paid the government alone at -least- $8mil in federal taxes and i have to go on social media and see people like me getting killed unjustly, innocent protestors expressing their constitutional rights getting gunned down. my state is cool but on a federal level, the FBI needs to step in and police the police officers in states where this shit sliding. its bullshit and im sick of it, i shouldnt have to pay the government so much and still see shit like this. cops dont have the right to just be running into motherfucka's cribs and killing a innocent black women in her bed and face no type of punishment. not long ago a police officer was speaking up against police brutality and the problem with police on TIkTok and you know what? they fired that man. but someone kills an innocent person they still have a job. policing AS A WHOLE is an issue here, even if some police officers are doing their job correctly, they have a hard time speaking up because you have to have your gangs back, theyre a gang, if dont have their back or speak up, you lose your job. BLM as a whole isnt an issue, it shouldnt even be a thing but its dumbfounding how stupid people are, you have to wear shirts and make an activist organization promoting fucking common sense

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's about the idea, dear boy, the idea. The idea is to protest for better policing, however some will break the laws. Are the latter the idea? No. And I agree with your stance on double standards, and as @HowDidIGetPrem said the Police will defend their bad actors or accused. Not investigate rather try and justify, that's not good form.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BLM takes up after Malcolm X not King, so don’t expect anything good out of the “movement”.
Wdym?
They assasinated king. **** I look like going the King route.
"They" assassinated both. ;)
well youre both wrong actually. Malcom X was killed by members of his -own- organization, the Nation of Islam who were black militants -after- he adopted King's values and started promoting peace, after King was assassinated and he visited Mecca and started seeing that Islam was all about peace. the difference being that white supremacists killed MLK for promoting positivity and equality, black people killed Malcom X for no longer promoting racism and violence and instead promoting equality and peace

also saying or agreeing with "BLM takes up after Malcom X not King" is not only incorrect but a shallow take. Malcom X had two phases of his life, hardcore militant who wanted all the smoke, and the part that just wanted to be treated equally and uplift his community, which is similar to King. BLM was specifically created -against- police brutality towards black people and equal treatment from the justice system, its that simple, ive donated over $200k to BLM and have spoken with the founders. theres no part of it thats promoting a race war or religion or arming and training african americans for combat. its about seeking justice in a broken system that was set up against black people by bringing awareness to it and providing victims of it with legal and moral support against it

the police as a whole here, was created after the civil war to round up ex slaves under "loitering", when they really were trying to create income. black people also now had the right to vote -but- laws were created where if you were a felon, you lose your right to vote and carry firearms among other right. that -specifically- took affect black slaves were freed and the police were created to jail them, where they had to work for nothing. so much of the justice system today is still set up that way to be against African Americans i could go on. because racism on a grander scale is a competition over wealth and resources, BLM started and is about fighting for black rights in the justice system. anything else isnt supporting BLM

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninja, Malcolm never adopted King's values. He went for pilgrimage and realised black, brown, yellow, white stood together and prayed together and the hospitality he received changed his perspective. X learnt the real Islamic ideology and moved away from the loopy nonsense Elijah was spouting and started speaking against it so they assassinated him. He wasn't a coconut like King, he was still a proud black African American and wanted to be accepted as that. If White Americans can keep their culture and heritage, and Hispanic Americans can keep theirs why can't African Americans. And still hold mutual respect for one another (bortherhood). Accepted as they are was his motto, not accepted after assimilation like King's motto.

This is from a letter he (Malcolm) wrote

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ninja, Malcolm never adopted King's values. He went for pilgrimage and realised black, brown, yellow, white stood together and prayed together and the hospitality he received changed his perspective. X learnt the real Islamic ideology and moved away from the loopy nonsense Elijah was spouting and started speaking against it so they assassinated him. He wasn't a coconut like King, he was still a proud black African American and wanted to be accepted as that. If White Americans can keep their culture and heritage, and Hispanic Americans can keep theirs why can't African Americans. And still hold mutual respect for one another (bortherhood). Accepted as they are was his motto, not accepted after assimilation like King's motto.

This is from a letter he (Malcolm) wrote

You must be registered for see medias
......like, im not understanding this response. youre just repeating what i said but pretentiously and with personal biased

but yo, the whole concept around what MLK spoke of was peace and equality, he found this through christianity being a baptist pastor, this is fact. Malcom X adopted that same belief of peace and equality before he was killed through Islam, this is fact, i own two of his autobiographies and have read them front to back. but in general youre just saying the same shit but with insults towards MLK, like MLK was trying to be white. please do more research on MLK, id start by listening to the I Have A Dream speech on 1963, im sure theres footage on youtube if you dont want to read it. he has a really insightful and accurate biography that he wrote called, "The Autobiography of Martin Luther King, Jr." that could also be helpful for you