Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From whom? When, how and who did the testing in their research to make that conclusion? Is there some new prophet of vaccine now who got hit on his head with some stone tablets from the god to tell them that?
My sister told me so im not sure how much of that is true
Post automatically merged:

I hope it does so that idiots like you don't reproduce.
Im an idiot based on what? Whatever im not even going to bother to have a fight with you just move along and dont pay attention to idiot like me

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madagascar... They do not believe in it and are refusing to accept any
Ah, same as Tanzania where my mother and younger sister migrated to last year. The president wasn't having none of the pandemic nonsense, so he suddenly died not too long ago. It's obvious why.

And to answer OP: No, I wouldn't ever get the vaccine. I'm not ignorant and swayed by the narrative that's being pushed. It hasn't been proven that the facemasks are of any use, and it takes around 10 to 15 years to make sure a vaccine is properly tested. There are literally thousands of virologists, doctors of various fields and immunologists that are against the forced narrative but their voice is being suppressed by the MSM. Some of them even went to court against the govt and media outlets that deleted their content or edited their statements/articles.

It's a topic I've been speaking of in detail since 2011. Starting by reading the the 10 year plan on the World Economic Forum that was released in 2010 in which every single step of agenda 2021-2030 is laid out clearly and happening right now. February 2020 I mentioned to some friends that a covidpassport would be forced, forced invitations for vaccines and debate of mandation would skyrocket, suppression of viewpoints that did not suit the agenda would become painstakingly apparent, people would be taught to be ashamed of their freedom, tricked into policing each other, yadayada. People would lose their businesses, making more and more people dependent on the state..the list goes on. And here we are.

I live in Belgium where the percentage of vaccinated people is huge, sadly. People in Holland/The Netherlands are more intellectually sound in general so resistance is more apparent there.

Here you see police beating up people at a anti-lockdown protest. A lot of undercover agents were filmed joining the crowd and trying to stir violent rebellion so that violent arrests could be made.

You must be registered for see medias

Here's a real hero politician mentioning the Rockefeller report from 2010 I read back then and its details regarding our present and near future. Switch on subtitles and change to English or your desired language for an eye opener.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, same as Tanzania where my mother and younger sister migrated to last year. The president wasn't having none of the pandemic nonsense, so he suddenly died not too long ago. It's obvious why.

And to answer OP: No, I wouldn't ever get the vaccine. I'm not ignorant and swayed by the narrative that's being pushed. It hasn't been proven that the facemasks are of any use, and it takes around 10 to 15 years to make sure a vaccine is properly tested. There are literally thousands of virologists, doctors of various fields and immunologists that are against the forced narrative but their voice is being suppressed by the MSM. Some of them even went to court against the govt and media outlets that deleted their content or edited their statements/articles.

It's a topic I've been speaking of in detail since 2011. Starting by reading the the 10 year plan on the World Economic Forum that was released in 2010 in which every single step of agenda 2021-2030 is laid out clearly and happening right now. February 2020 I mentioned to some friends that a covidpassport would be forced, forced invitations for vaccines and debate of mandation would skyrocket, suppression of viewpoints that did not suit the agenda would become painstakingly apparent, people would be taught to be ashamed of their freedom, tricked into policing each other, yadayada. People would lose their businesses, making more and more people dependent on the state..the list goes on. And here we are.

I live in Belgium where the percentage of vaccinated people is huge, sadly. People in Holland/The Netherlands are more intellectually sound in general so resistance is more apparent there.

Here you see police beating up people at a anti-lockdown protest. A lot of undercover agents were filmed joining the crowd and trying to stir violent rebellion so that violent arrests could be made.

Here's a real hero politician mentioning the Rockefeller report from 2010 I read back then and its details regarding our present and near future. Switch on subtitles and change to English or your desired language for an eye opener.

what if beating teh crowds can heal corona inside them????..