Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's going to be a booster shot for the vaccine too.

The issue with the vaccines is that it's suppose to lessen the symptoms of COVID. But the virus mutates and spreads. Thus the lashback happens. With anti Vax people or people who haven't gotten vaccination, that becomes a bigger problem. But this is the world we live in.
The real problem here is the people that were gullible enough to get vaccinated. The more people that blindly follow the agenda for a false sense of safety, the easier it gets for the authorities to force the rest of the population into laying down their constitutional rights. Which is the main goal of this planned demic.

It just makes me lose hope entirely when I see the sheer ignorance all around me smh

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The real problem here is the people that were gullible enough to get vaccinated. The more people that blindly follow the agenda for a false sense of safety, the easier it gets for the authorities to force the rest of the population into laying down their constitutional rights. Which is the main goal of this planned demic.

It just makes me lose hope entirely when I see the sheer ignorance all around me smh
I thought you left animebase, havent seen you post since forever....

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now, are you calling me ignorant or are you speaking in general?

Either way, there's always pieces of the puzzle missing and someone always giving biased opinions that they feel must be right. There is definitely ignorance all around us and that's the one of the biggest issues right there. Of course, I speak in general.
Like I said before, I've read the entire thing laid out in a report back in 2010 when it was published on the world economic forum, for instance. You can say biased but the words of an ignoramus holds no weight.

I thought you left animebase, havent seen you post since forever....
Yes, I work from home so I guess one day during a break, I decided to roam the base again. I barely recognize any oldgens due to all the frequent name changes :/

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Problem are the youtube/FB/Whatsapp university alma mater claims about covid vaccine making them infertile, without any single research and data on those particular vaccines. These people, who make wild claim to have millions of doctors being against vaccination, do not mention any authentic source.

In the , which included more than 37,000 people, women were given before they were accepted to the study. They were excluded if they were already pregnant. During the trial, 23 women conceived, likely by accident. Twelve of these pregnancies happened in the vaccine group, and 11 in the placebo group. They continued to be followed as part of the study.

Whether it's natural or man made and deliberate leak by pharma, mass sterilization of the whole world is not really going to help their business. Politicians and pharmas maybe selfish but they still need people to give them taxes and business.

Anyway if it's really making people infertile, the population rate of the world is going to get drastic low by the next year. Result will be there. If it doesn't, then these anti vacciner will be looking for some other lame excuse to justify themselves.

• Love
Reactions: minamoto