teh coolest flashback of naroto ozomaki..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

u can also call it teh coolest fotograf ..idgas..

You must be registered to see images

so in this coolest flashback picture of teh prophet naroto ozomaki we see 5 seriall killers who naroto respekt lot :

and a most astonishing thing in this coolest flashback pic how a seriall killer named Bobito is in pic with kushina and minato..and nagato teh seriall killer is next to his innocent victim jiraiya sensei ....

so through this coolest foto naroto or rather kishi explains how its normal for serial killer to selfie with his victims ...there's lot of love in this pic..

now where is choza rip him??????????????...

also why not madara included in teh coolest pic flashback.........ahhhhhhh i know why its becuz he didn't take naruto talk no jusu..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto coon dont love you onless you try to kill him...

Jiraiya: Push Naruto from a cliff
Bobito: Try to kill Naruto many times
Parents: Put monster in his baby body...
Itachi: Try to choke Naruto with crows
Zabuza Haku: Try to kill Naruto...
Neji: Aim to kill Naruto in exams...
Nagato: same......
Hiruzen: let naruto live alone from birth...hoped he will die from starvations or electrocutions
Asuma: invite naruto to bbq hoping he will choke on teh meat

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

u can also call it teh coolest fotograf ..idgas..

You must be registered to see images

so in this coolest flashback picture of teh prophet naroto ozomaki we see 5 seriall killers who naroto respekt lot :

and a most astonishing thing in this coolest flashback pic how a seriall killer named Bobito is in pic with kushina and minato..and nagato teh seriall killer is next to his innocent victim jiraiya sensei ....

so through this coolest foto naroto or rather kishi explains how its normal for serial killer to selfie with his victims ...there's lot of love in this pic..

now where is choza rip him??????????????...

also why not madara included in teh coolest pic flashback.........ahhhhhhh i know why its becuz he didn't take naruto talk no jusu..
Und teh Minato is another serial killer of the third war.

Reactions: minamoto