teh benifits of listening to relaxing music...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i---------------->.

can a relaxing music for exenple reduce teh stress????...

You must be registered for see images

tis is wut i read in a article :

"...Listening to music can have a tremendously relaxing effect on our minds and bodies, especially slow, quiet classical music. This type of music can have a beneficial effect on our physiological functions, slowing the pulse and heart rate, lowering blood pressure, and decreasing the levels of stress hormones. Music, in short, can act as a powerful in our lives.."

do u agree wit tis???..have u experienced those effects????..

Reactions: GrapeApe

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
100% agree

I actually put myself in a sorta music therapy (lol) a few years ago and it definitely worked. it made me fell less shitty so yes for music reducing stress and having a relaxing effect.
(I think that people who don't listen or enjoy music are the saddest people ever)

Reactions: Sanger_Zonvolt

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. Listening to lofi, retrowave and future-funk... put me in a trance. Future funk has a sorta different affect on me in that it is much more upbeat but the reason I call it relaxing is because it makes me feel nostalgic and gives me vibes of driving in a big lit city and just everything being fun.
I sometimes like to put on lofi and hip hop like nujabes music which is also relaxing. Was the type of music thatd play in my classes when doing art, and yes I definitely feel it helps with focusing also - as well as studying and relaxing.

As for sleep I usually just put on nature sounds like rain and other sounds of nature which relaxes me more than music I feel, tho I guess piano music can also do this.