Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Josiah (left) and McCann Utu (right)

THE family of a teenager who stabbed his mother and younger brother to death before killing himself say his behaviour changed after suffering two concussions.

Stacy Fawcett

Stacy Fawcett, 45, known as 'Dallas's favourite foodie' due to her regular TV spots and blog, died along with her younger son Josiah Utu, 17, Her older son McCann Utu Jr., then called police twice, telling them: "I have committed murder" and saying he "killed them."

By the time police arrived at the family's apartment the older son had stabbed himself several times with a kitchen knife. He later died in a hospital.

"McCann suffered some severe head traumas. Eighteen months ago, first at a basketball game," he said.
Mr Fawcett said he was concussed again a second time after a fight with another student. He believes McCann will be found to have Chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE, a disease linked to repeated brain trauma, most well-known in football circles.

"He had just completely mentally dwindled away," he said. "His brain will absolutely show CTE, the same thing the NFL does."

McCann's friends have also expressed shock at what happened.

"The McCann I knew, he would never do something like that, he loved Josiah, he loved his mom.” one friend, Waseem Limbada, told the Morning News.

McCann Utu Sr, who was not in a relationship with the boys' mum, said he hoped to make sense of the tragedy.

"I'm in so much pain and need to grieve for my boys and Stacy right now," he said. "God will use my pain to help and save others that are going through mental illness and concussion. God will glorify through my pain."

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"McCann suffered some severe head traumas. Eighteen
months ago, first at a basketball game,"he said.

Who said? Mr Fawcett?

Nevertheless, tragic story indeed. Didn't know there were mental injuries that could cause one to commit multiple murder.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"McCann suffered some severe head traumas. Eighteen
months ago, first at a basketball game,"he said.

Who said? Mr Fawcett?

Nevertheless, tragic story indeed. Didn't know there were mental injuries that could cause one to commit multiple murder.
Haven't you seen the movie Concussion :|

Anyway tragic story U_U and it further validates why mental illness is one of my biggest fears

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knew he was white

Chris benoit? Heard he died but was too young then and didn't care to find out how.
Turns out it happened just like this one. Damn.

Haven't you seen the movie Concussion :|

Anyway tragic story U_U and it further validates why mental illness is one of my biggest fears
Unfortunately, no. I haven't seen that.

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chris benoit? Heard he died but was too young then and didn't care to find out how.
Turns out it happened just like this one. Damn.

Unfortunately, no. I haven't seen that.
You should watch it. It's a really good movie. A true story about how the NFL in America covers up that playing football leads to brain damage and as a result quite a few players have suffered from mental illness

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knew he was white
What do you mean with "Knew he was white"?
Why making this a racial thing?
McCann Utu Sr, is the now ex-husband of Dallas Favorite Foodie TV personality Stacy Fawcett who was stabbed to death along her teenage son, Josiah Utu by her older son McCann Utu Jr. who committed suicide after the grueling attack.