technically everything is Minato's fault.

Namikun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Him not being there during his Jounin years... what the latest episode also showed, he could've TNJ'd Obito, he could've prevented all of this, and he didn't even figure out it was him behind the mask...

technically everything what's happening now is Minato's fault no matter how you look at it.

Reactions: AlphaScythian

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That wouldn't of changed anything.

On another note; at least we know where Naruto gets his compassion for his enemies:
You must be registered for see images
Blame the "genius", not Naruto; it's in his DNA man.

-Spoiler-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but where did Minato say capture tail beast and start a world war??? stop looking someone to pin the blame on and actually fault the people that did the shitty actions.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry but where did Minato say capture tail beast and start a world war??? stop looking someone to pin the blame on and actually fault the people that did the shitty actions.
He sealed Kurama in Naruto to "keep the balance of the Bijuu". That's a pretty shitty action.

Minato should've recognised his own student.
Ikr, doesn't he have some sensing abilities? I mean, he recognised Naruto and Kurama after like 17 years.

Namikun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He sealed Kurama in Naruto to "keep the balance of the Bijuu". That's a pretty shitty action.

Ikr, doesn't he have some sensing abilities? I mean, he recognised Naruto and Kurama after like 17 years.
Lmao yeah now that I think about it, that's some weird sh*t...

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato should've recognised his own student.
How? Obito did a perfect impersonation of Madara at that point, he even used the same persona to fool Kisame, Itachi and the whole Shinobi alliance.

Also you can't expect Minato to wildly call the person who came close to murdering his wife, son and village his innocent student from four years ago who was presumed to be dead.