[Theory] Tear In Space Theory

Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In their anime debut, Momoshiki and Kinshiki speak about Kaguyas world, or the main Naruto planet. Kinshiki says the That’s about 1.7x the average curvature. What does 10 on this scale mean, and why is the planet nearly double that? I’ll be trying to answer these questions and speculate a bit as to what it could potentially mean for the future of Boruto.

I believe Kinshiki and Momoshiki were discussing or mass. This is supported by the fact that Well, thanks to Einstein’s General relativity, we know that mass and energy are one in the same, so the answer to ‘why’ is quite simple: The planet’s mass OR energy level is surging. So where is all this mass/energy coming from?

Well let’s take a look at some of the times the planet has seen a rise in energy. When Kaguya first casted IT, but more importantly This unquestionably caused the earths energy (and mass) to grow. What’s even more is that she merged with the god tree creating the Juubi, a godly creature of Fast forward to the events leading up to and during the during the 4th war, the plan to revive the Juubi was implemented. This required the breathing life into the juubi once more. Shortly after its revival, the Juubi began absorbing energy from not only the shinobi on the field, but from the planet. Later during the war and exponentially more people than the previous time were place in IT and had their chakra extracted. Granted the degree of extraction wasn’t to the same extend as 1000 years prior (No one became white zetsu during the 4th war), but the sheer amount of people who were drained result in a larger yield of chakra/energy. Also there was gai who literally and of course a heightened mass. Immediately after the war was over Sasuke and Naruto had their final battle. It was here that Sasuke for the 2nd time in a day(albeit in a different vessel from the 1st). Not only that but Naruto himself acquired a This may finally bring insight to what kurama meant when he said he might’ve amassed too much nature energy. These are just some events of huge spikes in energy. All of which contributed to the increase of the mass of the planet. I think that these repeated increases and decreases of energy/mass, put a enough of a strain on the fabric of space, resulting in a 16 on the curvature scale and in tears of the universe.

I think that 10 on Kinshikis Curvature scale represents the best-case scenario for how much energy the god tree has gathered from the planet. Allowing for the production of chakra fruit(s) and making the planet ripe to harvest. In the same debut scene, If each tree produced a chakra fruit and judging by Momoshikis reaction, that planet might have also ranked high on the curvature scale.
To put this all into perspective, I thought using this video was magically fitting. The video shows the time As the chakra gets produced and then consumed, narutos mass rises significantly, so much so that the ground gave way due to the pressure density of the chakra. I think this is a great representation for what has happened to the space around the planet, and what’s likely to come. From continuous pressure on the fabric of space causing it to tear, to the rate of the tears increasing, the fact of the matter is that the universe is about to give way. Keep in mind this purely speculation and even though it sounds like a dope concept, and would basically guarantee world building. It raises a series of new questions. How much time is left until it breaks? What happens when it does break? Does a wormhole get created? Why hasn’t it broken in the manga already? Now I know there isn’t a consistent answer for the hypothetical question of what happens when there’s a tear in space, but I asked it anyways because there’s no wrong answer. Plus the creativity behind the answers that quest would be fun to explore and expound on. I feel this is the direction the anime will take.

Thanks For Reading

FOR ALL THE MATH PEOPLE
Can any of this be used to quantify things like the planets mass, gravity, or density? I have a calc for the volume of the planet, but if that’s not enough let me know what else would be needed to find any of those values.