290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Puppet: Sasori
Chiyo
Kankuro (WarArc)

Team Kubikiribocho: Kakashi (MS)(WarArc)
Zabuza
Juzo
Suigetsu (WarArc)
(They all have their own exucutioners sword)

Mindset: IC / Ready to battle

(No where to run, no where to Hide)

Starting Distance: 40 feet

Knowledge: Headcanon what you think they would know about each other

Win by KO/Death/BFR

Who Wins?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either Sasori can solo, Chiyo can solo or Suigetsu can solo.

The first two if they have some advanced chakra control that allows them to force Suigetsu into normal body, then their puppets slaughter.
Suigetsu if they can, since he'll literally walk through everything.

Hmm, yeah. Sasori can still solo by burying everyone in a Iron Sand Whirlpool

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Either Sasori can solo, Chiyo can solo or Suigetsu can solo.

The first two if they have some advanced chakra control that allows them to force Suigetsu into normal body, then their puppets slaughter.
Suigetsu if they can, since he'll literally walk through everything.

Hmm, yeah. Sasori can still solo by burying everyone in a Iron Sand Whirlpool
Suigetsus not invincible because of hydrification, he can be caught of gaurd. Sasori or chiyo anit soloing, kakashi with kami would give either a hard fight on his own. Not to mention Zabuzas mist jutsu is a good counter for puppets (person controlling the puppets cant see through mist)

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suigetsus not invincible because of hydrification, he can be caught of gaurd. Sasori or chiyo anit soloing, kakashi with kami would give either a hard fight on his own. Not to mention Zabuzas mist jutsu is a good counter for puppets (person controlling the puppets cant see through mist)
Oh, forgot about Hidden Mist

Suigetsu automatically turns to water on contact, based on feats. So I think he is invincible in that way. Even if not, he's in a fight so he'll activate that ability immediately.

Kamui needs line of sight, which Sasori does not give.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, forgot about Hidden Mist

Suigetsu automatically turns to water on contact, based on feats. So I think he is invincible in that way. Even if not, he's in a fight so he'll activate that ability immediately.

Kamui needs line of sight, which Sasori does not give.
Kami doesnt need line of sight, kakashi used it on narutos rasengan while naruto and obito were moving through the air. One scratch from either puppet users and suigetsus hydroifcation is useless.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why and how would poison work on a puddle od water?

Kakashi knew where that Rasengan was, so he knew where to aim
Like i said suigetsus technique doesnt make him invincible...he can be caught off gaurd or someone with a high fight iq can come up with a strategy to neutralize that. Suigetsus a good shinobi, but in terms of over all calibre of ninja, hes not even on zabuzas level. Kamuis line of sight or not, its still fast to use. Kakashi used kamui on a nail shot by pain using shinra tensei....and this was pain arc kakashi, war arc kakashi hes wayyy better at kamui and can use it more (he was basically spamming it all war arc)

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like i said suigetsus technique doesnt make him invincible...he can be caught off gaurd or someone with a high fight iq can come up with a strategy to neutralize that. Suigetsus a good shinobi, but in terms of over all calibre of ninja, hes not even on zabuzas level. Kamuis line of sight or not, its still fast to use. Kakashi used kamui on a nail shot by pain using shinra tensei....and this was pain arc kakashi, war arc kakashi hes wayyy better at kamui and can use it more (he was basically spamming it all war arc)
Suigetsu water form has a 100% record. He always transforms when tagged.

So I'll go with that.

By your logic we should stop discussing fights because "calibre GG" . . .

You must give actual counter to ability.

WA Kakashi had Naruto boosting him and Kamui has very poor record with hitting living targets.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suigetsu water form has a 100% record. He always transforms when tagged.

So I'll go with that.

By your logic we should stop discussing fights because "calibre GG" . . .

You must give actual counter to ability.

WA Kakashi had Naruto boosting him and Kamui has very poor record with hitting living targets.
Fair enough, but besides suigetsu obvious weakness to lightning release, his other weakness like most people in naruto is running out of chakra. So what i was getting at is even if a high calibre shinobi can hit suigetsu due to liquidifcation, that doesnt mean the shinobi cant wear him out or prolong the battle with smarts/tactics...he cant liquifly forever.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough, but besides suigetsu obvious weakness to lightning release, his other weakness like most people in naruto is running out of chakra. So what i was getting at is even if a high calibre shinobi can hit suigetsu due to liquidifcation, that doesnt mean the shinobi cant wear him out or prolong the battle with smarts/tactics...he cant liquifly forever.
Good reasoning, if I may say so.

His technique was never implied to consume much chakra, but ok.

But he can also attack and shoot bullets, tiring the enemy who has to actively dodge/block

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good reasoning, if I may say so.

His technique was never implied to consume much chakra, but ok.

But he can also attack and shoot bullets, tiring the enemy who has to actively dodge/block
True, but i mean if he fights someone whos better then him and also a high chakra reserve e.g. kisame. Kisame without salmehada could dodge/block all suigetsus attacks and still outlast him in chakra to get the win if he wanted to.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, but i mean if he fights someone whos better then him and also a high chakra reserve e.g. kisame. Kisame without salmehada could dodge/block all suigetsus attacks and still outlast him in chakra to get the win if he wanted to.
Kisame would just wave Samehada in the air and comletely drain Suigetsu, lol.

But yeah, there's always a way around. Figuring it out is the challenge.

Sasori can fly and bury him in Iron Sand Sinkholes, for example
Post automatically merged:

Also, don't judge techniques by the shinobi who use them. They are separate factors.

Its like judging a gun by whether it is handled by a five year old or by a twenty year old.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kisame would just wave Samehada in the air and comletely drain Suigetsu, lol.

But yeah, there's always a way around. Figuring it out is the challenge.

Sasori can fly and bury him in Iron Sand Sinkholes, for example
Post automatically merged:

Also, don't judge techniques by the shinobi who use them. They are separate factors.

Its like judging a gun by whether it is handled by a five year old or by a twenty year old.
Well its more of a case by case study...neji and hinata have the same technique (gental fist) but nejis leagues above hinata...all the things neji got away with in his fights i dont see hinata getting away with.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its more of a case by case study...neji and hinata have the same technique (gental fist) but nejis leagues above hinata...all the things neji got away with in his fights i dont see hinata getting away with.
Indeed, its a balance between power and player. Sometimes power is too much, like with Jinton that can destroy both Hashirama and Madara if they're standng in a line. Sometimes player is too powerful, like how Minato can take a normal kunai and destroy an army.

Although Hinata caught up to Neji, being able to outlast him in WA (he got tired first) as well as move better (he got tagged by Zetsu, she didn't) than him. She also learned Gentle Step which he supoosedly didn't

Reactions: Kyuubishadowclone