ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think a team of 5 people is possible ? There were cases when the team consists of 5 people ? Konohamaru, Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada and Kawaki

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not, we’ve seen replacements (sai, Yamato). But theyre pretty strict on the 3 team 1 cap deal, any time we see that +1 they’re usually not considered part of that team number, more like a guest party member. Plus I don’t see kawaki being an actual ninja per se

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not, we’ve seen replacements (sai, Yamato). But theyre pretty strict on the 3 team 1 cap deal, any time we see that +1 they’re usually not considered part of that team number, more like a guest party member. Plus I don’t see kawaki being an actual ninja per se
That is, even Naruto cannot change the rule as an exception for team number 7 ?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Borat or Konohamaru will leave, although both Mitsuki and Sarada leaving is a possibility. Let's face it they're not jobbers so Mitsuki and Sarada won't be needed, Konohamaru can serve the function quite well.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. - Unless they are going for some mission