Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke, despite what a lot of people think, he'd make a great Hokage. Naruto would too, I wouldn't mind if he became the Hokage since it was his dream all along. But I prefer Sasuke to have it for many other reasons.

Reactions: Optimistic

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Both ruling together provide a good balance.

Nauto won't be able to acknowledge all the changes that need to be made and Sasuke doesn't have the following or the empathy to rule.

Together they equal the perfect team:win:

Flawž

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see it in two different ways.

1. Naruto should be hokage because He deserve's it more and He has been working for it throughout the show, saving the village and etc.

2. Sasuke should also get the hokage postion in order to end the Curse of hatred. Remember when hashirama wanted madara to become hokage? Well i think naruto could do that And let sasuke become hokage in order to end the curse of hatred.

But let's be realistic here, naruto is going to become hokage.

Reactions: phantomlord22

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto easily, Sasuke wouldn't be that good of a hokage as he lacks diplomatic skills. Naruto could have Shikamaru as his advisor to help with any critical decisions and is just an all around ppl person. Sasuke to me would be another Danzo in the making.

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto easily, Sasuke wouldn't be that good of a hokage as he lacks diplomatic skills. Naruto could have Shikamaru as his advisor to help with any critical decisions and is just an all around ppl person. Sasuke to me would be another Danzo in the making.

^Because Sasuke, a victim of the former shinobi way and what Danzo stood for... Would act in the same mannerisms as Danzo that would allow others to suffer the same way as he?

No. I don't see it. He;d be a hard Hokage. But he wouldn't be someone like Danzo.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Because Sasuke, a victim of the former shinobi way and what Danzo stood for... Would act in the same mannerisms as Danzo that would allow others to suffer the same way as he?

No. I don't see it. He;d be a hard Hokage. But he wouldn't be someone like Danzo.
Danzo basically had the elder sons ideals in mind, ruling with force rather than compassion. Sasuke didn't even want to become Hokage until Hashirama gave him the real deal on what happened but sasuke is too inconsistent with his ideals, it was just up until recently he wanted to crush the leaf and everyone in it. even ppl who had absolutely nothing to do with the Uchiha massacre. Uchiha's are just far too unstable to rule anything, and Itachi said it best himself. Sasuke can easily be dyed any color. Naruto sticks to his ideals and is pretty much a rock when it comes to trying to sway his opinion for nefarious purposes. If naruto would have been more like sasuke, he'd have killed Nagato which in turn would have left half of konoha dead. imho Naruto is just much more qualified as an individual.