Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This could be a spoiler
I was thinking that the current situation will probably come to a head at the ten tails site. Coincidentally there are four otsutsuki there whom I assume have karma seals that can be passed on. Two of them already in use (Momoshiki/Ishiki) but there is also Kaguya and Kinshiki. Allow me draw some parallels that may or may NOT hint at future events. The first one is Kinshiki, he was a servant to Momoshiki. Now that Boruto is Momoshiki's vessel Mitsuki would fit into the role of Kinshiki very well. What im saying is what if Mitsuki becomes a vessel for Kinshiki? hmm right? Scratching your chin eh? Now that leaves Kaguya the only female Otsutsuki... Need I say more? Do I really have to spell it out? Well im gonna do it anyway. What if Sarada becomes Kaguya's vessel? A karma seal on the forehead like byakugo. Absorbs chakra like byakugo. When activated it looks like byakugo. But its really Kaguya.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This could be a spoiler
I was thinking that the current situation will probably come to a head at the ten tails site. Coincidentally there are four otsutsuki there whom I assume have karma seals that can be passed on. Two of them already in use (Momoshiki/Ishiki) but there is also Kaguya and Kinshiki. Allow me draw some parallels that may or may NOT hint at future events. The first one is Kinshiki, he was a servant to Momoshiki. Now that Boruto is Momoshiki's vessel Mitsuki would fit into the role of Kinshiki very well. What im saying is what if Mitsuki becomes a vessel for Kinshiki? hmm right? Scratching your chin eh? Now that leaves Kaguya the only female Otsutsuki... Need I say more? Do I really have to spell it out? Well im gonna do it anyway. What if Sarada becomes Kaguya's vessel? A karma seal on the forehead like byakugo. Absorbs chakra like byakugo. When activated it looks like byakugo. But its really Kaguya.

ehh... Kaguya is still around, sure but I don't think she will get revived. For one, her Karma is on a white Zetsu, which is who Black Zetsu really is.

Another problem with Kaguya is that she is nothing but a husk. A gedo statue. She needs to have all of her chakra gathered once more along with her body to be able to be resurrected again.

Possibly the same reason why Jigen is still Jigen and Boruto is still Boruto. Boruto was a great vessel due to having Hamura's chakra as well as a little bit of 9tails in him. (Hamura's chakra = Yang. Kurama's chakra = Yin). Yes, he and Himawari are on the same boat. Yes, they have Kurama's chakra due to the whiskers being present. Much like the Gold and Silver Twins that feasted upon Kurama's belly.

Isshiki and Momoshiki will probably never going to have full sovereign over Kawaki and Boruto respectively. Sole reason is that the 10tails is lacking a body (we know that chakra beasts are just chakra that gained sentience as Momoshiki said about 8tails).

Boruto and Kawaki are most likely the only ones that can tolerate Otsutsuki powers or rather can fully use them.
Much like how Naruto and other special Uzumakis (chakra chain) were able to hold onto Kurama and use his powers.

Kurama never fully possessed Naruto (although there are times that he has control over him for a period of time). I believe that Boruto and Momoshiki will have the same relationship. I also believe that to be true about Jigen and Isshiki.

Question being whether or not Kawaki is the perfect vessel for Isshiki. If he is, who exactly is he? He seems like a random kid that does not belong to the Otsutsuki Clan unlike the Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga, or Uzumaki.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ehh... Kaguya is still around, sure but I don't think she will get revived. For one, her Karma is on a white Zetsu, which is who Black Zetsu really is.

Another problem with Kaguya is that she is nothing but a husk. A gedo statue. She needs to have all of her chakra gathered once more along with her body to be able to be resurrected again.

Possibly the same reason why Jigen is still Jigen and Boruto is still Boruto. Boruto was a great vessel due to having Hamura's chakra as well as a little bit of 9tails in him. (Hamura's chakra = Yang. Kurama's chakra = Yin). Yes, he and Himawari are on the same boat. Yes, they have Kurama's chakra due to the whiskers being present. Much like the Gold and Silver Twins that feasted upon Kurama's belly.

Isshiki and Momoshiki will probably never going to have full sovereign over Kawaki and Boruto respectively. Sole reason is that the 10tails is lacking a body (we know that chakra beasts are just chakra that gained sentience as Momoshiki said about 8tails).

Boruto and Kawaki are most likely the only ones that can tolerate Otsutsuki powers or rather can fully use them.
Much like how Naruto and other special Uzumakis (chakra chain) were able to hold onto Kurama and use his powers.

Kurama never fully possessed Naruto (although there are times that he has control over him for a period of time). I believe that Boruto and Momoshiki will have the same relationship. I also believe that to be true about Jigen and Isshiki.

Question being whether or not Kawaki is the perfect vessel for Isshiki. If he is, who exactly is he? He seems like a random kid that does not belong to the Otsutsuki Clan unlike the Uchiha, Senju, Hyuga, or Uzumaki.
I don't think the karma seals require a physical body to exist. The holograms at the monument are probably all that is necessary. Another thing is that Kaguya's rinnesharingan is not sealed in her Hologram. Somehow they bypassed the seal or it was prepared beforehand.
Boruto is a good vessel because of the Jougan more than likely. They have a whole ten tails in their pocket how does it not have a body?

Its different with the karma seal. Momoshiki isn't being suppressed like Kurama. He is just waiting for Boruto's body to adapt to the karma seal. I would give him some 9tails chakra so Kurama could scope things out.
Kawaki is a prodigy with a scientific body. He's probably as good as it gets other than having some crazy kkg which he may have.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think the karma seals require a physical body to exist. The holograms at the monument are probably all that is necessary. Another thing is that Kaguya's rinnesharingan is not sealed in her Hologram. Somehow they bypassed the seal or it was prepared beforehand.
Boruto is a good vessel because of the Jougan more than likely. They have a whole ten tails in their pocket how does it not have a body?

Its different with the karma seal. Momoshiki isn't being suppressed like Kurama. He is just waiting for Boruto's body to adapt to the karma seal. I would give him some 9tails chakra so Kurama could scope things out.
Kawaki is a prodigy with a scientific body. He's probably as good as it gets other than having some crazy kkg which he may have.
Hologram? I think those are just informative things. Like profiles and such. Probably for Kara members to learn.

It is widely known that Kaguya took the fruit for herself. We don't exactly know what that fruit entails. Since Isshiki is gone, it could possibly be that Kaguya made him into a fruit. It could also be that the stories were true and she turned the God Tree into a chakra fruit and fought Isshiki and that is why he is gone.

It could be that Isshiki sacrificed himself and made fruit. Kaguya absorbing the God Tree to control the world and turn people into White Zetsus. Isshiki turning human and that is who fathered Kaguya's twins.
It is also quite possible that the twins were just made by Kaguya out of nothing.

As for the whole Kurama and Naruto thing, I was merely using their relationship as a parallel to what I think Boruto's relationship with Momoshiki, if it truly is Momoshiki.

Ikemoto is consistent in drawing parallels with what we already know and building on it, which is predictable. But it is preferable this way since it won't be an asspull and it is satisfying to actually have some consistencies.

As for Jougan, it is heavily hinted that it is basically the Mangekyu but for Byakugan. So I doubt that the Jougan is more special than the Rinnegan or Tenseigan.

It certainly is a first as the Hyuga were careful enough to seal their eyes so it can't be stolen.
I'm still not on board with the Jougan though. At the very least, have the Jougan exist in both eyes rather than just one.
He doesn't have to be anti-Sasuke, who tries hard to be Guts from Berserk (yes, that is why he has the left eye and the amputated left arm because Guts lost his right eye and his left arm).

For the ten tails, Momoshiki already stated that beasts are merely chakra that gained form.
Based on the lore about chakra, it is the life force of living things, a soul.
So basically the 10tails is just chakra without a body.

Any of the beasts are just chakra that does not have a body. Remember that the 10tails is just Kaguya's chakra and the Gedo Statue is her body.

That is why Madara did not awaken the RinneSharingan until he absorbed the God Tree as well (since it is what the Gedo Statue before it degenerated much like how chakra evolved into a beast).

That 10tails is someone's chakra. I mean, it could very well be Momoshiki's as he also became a complete being. Although I doubt that since his profile would've been updated and his forehead would have had the RinneSharingan.

It could be Isshiki's although we only know the requirements of 10tails from Kaguya so we cannot exactly say that it is his as we do not know whether or not he also became a full being (has both Yin and Yang). If he did, who did he consume?

It is possible that he ate a God Tree as well but that would mean that he would have become an enemy of the Clan as well as that is what Kaguya did (should the story be accurate).

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hologram? I think those are just informative things. Like profiles and such. Probably for Kara members to learn.

It is widely known that Kaguya took the fruit for herself. We don't exactly know what that fruit entails. Since Isshiki is gone, it could possibly be that Kaguya made him into a fruit. It could also be that the stories were true and she turned the God Tree into a chakra fruit and fought Isshiki and that is why he is gone.

It could be that Isshiki sacrificed himself and made fruit. Kaguya absorbing the God Tree to control the world and turn people into White Zetsus. Isshiki turning human and that is who fathered Kaguya's twins.
It is also quite possible that the twins were just made by Kaguya out of nothing.

As for the whole Kurama and Naruto thing, I was merely using their relationship as a parallel to what I think Boruto's relationship with Momoshiki, if it truly is Momoshiki.

Ikemoto is consistent in drawing parallels with what we already know and building on it, which is predictable. But it is preferable this way since it won't be an asspull and it is satisfying to actually have some consistencies.

As for Jougan, it is heavily hinted that it is basically the Mangekyu but for Byakugan. So I doubt that the Jougan is more special than the Rinnegan or Tenseigan.

It certainly is a first as the Hyuga were careful enough to seal their eyes so it can't be stolen.
I'm still not on board with the Jougan though. At the very least, have the Jougan exist in both eyes rather than just one.
He doesn't have to be anti-Sasuke, who tries hard to be Guts from Berserk (yes, that is why he has the left eye and the amputated left arm because Guts lost his right eye and his left arm).

For the ten tails, Momoshiki already stated that beasts are merely chakra that gained form.
Based on the lore about chakra, it is the life force of living things, a soul.
So basically the 10tails is just chakra without a body.

Any of the beasts are just chakra that does not have a body. Remember that the 10tails is just Kaguya's chakra and the Gedo Statue is her body.

That is why Madara did not awaken the RinneSharingan until he absorbed the God Tree as well (since it is what the Gedo Statue before it degenerated much like how chakra evolved into a beast).

That 10tails is someone's chakra. I mean, it could very well be Momoshiki's as he also became a complete being. Although I doubt that since his profile would've been updated and his forehead would have had the RinneSharingan.

It could be Isshiki's although we only know the requirements of 10tails from Kaguya so we cannot exactly say that it is his as we do not know whether or not he also became a full being (has both Yin and Yang). If he did, who did he consume?

It is possible that he ate a God Tree as well but that would mean that he would have become an enemy of the Clan as well as that is what Kaguya did (should the story be accurate).
I'm pretty sure the holograms have more significance than for kara to know what they look like. Kawaki's karma seal changes it's shape into the symbol associated with Ishiki when he uses s/t jutsu. I have no idea why that happens but it has something to do with that monument.
I can't speculate on the chakra fruit I just assume it grows every thousand years or something. Speaking of chakra trees, what dojutsu do you think it will have? I like the Jougan idea but they spoiled it with the spoilers. But in order for it to not be gimmicky the Byakugan needs to be developed more. The dojutsu in both eyes is probably a transformation.

I'm pretty sure the ten tails is Kaguya. When she ate the fruit her will fused with the chakra tree and became the ten tails. The chakra tree is evolving into a god. It started with Kaguya but she lost her mind so and got sealed but its chakra has been manipulating events ever since.
I'm expecting Sarada to replace Kaguya as master of the ten tails but only time will tell.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure the holograms have more significance than for kara to know what they look like. Kawaki's karma seal changes it's shape into the symbol associated with Ishiki when he uses s/t jutsu. I have no idea why that happens but it has something to do with that monument.
I just want to clarify that the monument you speak of is the one that Sasuke found right? The one with the mural which pops up the holograms? The one with 10tails caged? Those are the holograms you are talking about?
In a storytelling standpoint, it is simply to give exposition. In a narrative standpoint, it is most likely for Kara members to learn. We know that they are all human, even their leader Jigen. I believe it is safe to assume that Jigen is not just the only Karma recipient. Otherwise, he would be VERY ancient. I think he is from a long line of Karma carrier.

This means that Team Kara has had many generations before. So the hologram would serve as an educational tool for the future members. Otherwise, it would be a very lousy way to give information to us readers. Like "Here, here's what you wanted. Have a look at the mural" is kind of a lame thing to do as a storyteller. It became something that serves the reader (outside of the world) rather than for the characters (inside the Naruto world).

I can't speculate on the chakra fruit I just assume it grows every thousand years or something. Speaking of chakra trees, what dojutsu do you think it will have? I like the Jougan idea but they spoiled it with the spoilers. But in order for it to not be gimmicky the Byakugan needs to be developed more. The dojutsu in both eyes is probably a transformation.
Well, considering that the 8tails grew a fully grown God Tree by the time Momoshiki captured Naruto, I'd say I don't think time would have anything to do with it. So I think chakra fruit is just based on how much chakra is stored. Based on existing evidence, it is about a 10tails worth of chakra to make a chakra fruit instead of seeds.

From what we learn about the nature of the world, chakra is the life source/energy of the living things. So the Godtrees are like senjutsu towers. Since they are living creatures, they can make their own chakra and they can also pull in chakra from the surrounding place. Like Naruto leaving clones in the waterfall during his fight with Pain so he has extra senjutsu chakra.

As for doujutsu, I think the 3rd eye is really irrelevant. We never see Momoshiki use his. Kaguya only seem to use hers for the Infinite Tsukuyoumi. I still think that Momoshiki not seeing the vanishing rasengan was BS. He literally has the 3rd eye, the god eye. Knowing the hierarchy of doujutsus in Hamura's side, we can say that Jougan is at Mangekyu level. Based on the anime (yes, not really a reliable source), Jougan can see outerdimensions. So like Kamui but instead of physically going there, you can just see. That means should the vanishing rasengan were to go into outerdimensions, like Tobi did with his body, to be invisible, a Jougan or greater doujutsu would've seen it.

I doubt that he would have both eyes for it because he has to parallel Sasuke.

I'm pretty sure the ten tails is Kaguya. When she ate the fruit her will fused with the chakra tree and became the ten tails. The chakra tree is evolving into a god. It started with Kaguya but she lost her mind so and got sealed but its chakra has been manipulating events ever since.
I'm expecting Sarada to replace Kaguya as master of the ten tails but only time will tell.
That is possible. But I think it is not likely because Kaguya was sealed. If that is the 10tails, then why not just have Kaguya? yes, I am aware that she did something against the Otsutsuki Clan. Another issue is that the 8tails. The 8tails chakra is now a God Tree somewhere and the 9tails is still with Naruto.

This 10tails seem to be a complete one. Compared to the anorexic one in the Madara and Obito vs Alliance fight. That's just my take on it. It wouldn't surprise me one way or the other.

We know that the space vampires are harvesting other planets as well. So having a 10tails from another planet isn't farfetched. Having Kaguya's chakra isn't farfetched either.