Team 1:
Sasuke EMS
Itachi MS
Madara MS

Team 2:
Minato BM
Hashirama SM
Naruto BM

I believe these 3 have fair chance unless you put Gai 8 gates in their for a juggernaut

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see stalemates everywhere. Although Itachi has totsuka blade. If he hands that to madara just for this fight. Team 1 takes this.

gai on anyside of the battle would severely overbalance things. Right now it's pretty much equal.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, do you mean 3 characters that can take on the Sharingan users as a team, or to name 3 that can each solo the team? Because it makes more sense if it's the latter, what with you putting SM Hashirama and BM Minato in a team.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, do you mean 3 characters that can take on the Sharingan users as a team, or to name 3 that can each solo the team? Because it makes more sense if it's the latter, what with you putting SM Hashirama and BM Minato in a team.
lol he meant as a team. You thought it was individually and you suggested Mu, Minato and KCSM naruto? lol. none of these guys can beat madara.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You thought it was individually and you suggested Mu, Minato and KCSM naruto?
Lol, no I didn't, I thought exactly the opposite, which is why I suggested characters that together have a fair chance against team Sharingan.

none of these guys can beat madara.
The guy has clearly written MS Madara, who is pretty much featless. All of his feats come from EMS and above. If he meant EMS, then I can understand.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, no I didn't, I thought exactly the opposite, which is why I suggested characters that together have a fair chance against team Sharingan.

The guy has clearly written MS Madara, who is pretty much featless. All of his feats come from EMS and above. If he meant EMS, then I can understand.
Cuz we never actually see them. But he clearly used MS to its limits, as manga said he started going blind. And it's madara, so it's logical to assume he was at least Itachi's level. plus he was almost on par with hashirama.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama alone shits on them if madara doesn't have kyuubi
Add BM naruto and minato cloaking humans as well as their immense firepower and we have the uchihas getting slaughtered