Team Azula (Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, Zuko) Fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Azula

You must be registered for see images

Characters
Azula (Leader)
Ty Lee
Zuko
Mai

Character Information
Azula- Azula is the princess of The Fire Nation, daughter of Firelord Ozai and Ursa, brother to Prince Zuko, niece to The Dragon of the West Iroh. Her best friends are Ty Lee and Mai. Azula is the main antagonist in Book 2, and the second in Book 3. Azula is the only known bender to kill the Avatar and break the cycle, albeit in be minutes before the Avatar was revived. Suffering from the loss of her friends (Ty Lee's betrayal officially breaking her down from sane to insane), parent issues, and her brother being better than her at Firebending, Azula goes insane at the end of the series.

Ty Lee: Ty Lee, introduced in Book 2, is Azula's best friend and, in a way, is her follower. Wanting to break away from her siblings who look identical like her, she joined the circus. When called a freak, she takes it as a compliment. After betraying Azula, she later joins the Kyoshi Warriors. *However, this guy believes she visits Azula everyday in the insane Asylum*

Zuko: The banished prince finally returns home after siding with his sister in book 2 and defeating the Avatar, thus recapturing Ba Seng Se. Suffering from his mom vanishing and a very abusive father, Zuko has many issues with the paths of Good and Evil, with leads to him finally choosing good in Book 3. He has a romantic relationship with Mai and his final fight is with Azula. He ends the series becoming FireLord and ending the war.

Mai: Zuko's girlfriend, and Azula's friend, Mai is the second member of Team Azula to go good. Her choice is the result of her love for Zuko. However, her attitude is uncaring and un-emotional at most times. Mai has a very strict family, but it seems as if, thanks to Zuko and the Avatar, she may be happy and show it. She ends the series with Zuko, the new FireLord, which makes her the FireLady.

Owner/Creator

AzulaFan

Member List​
AzulaFan
sam1997
Itachi Namikaze
Ikari Shinji Kun
ultimate ninja 3000
Water Ninja

Userbars/Avatars
To Be Added

*FanClub Notes

This can also be used for the following clubs:

<3 Azula <3
<3 Ty Lee <3
Zuko
Mai
(Individually)

OR

<3 TyZula (Azula and Ty Lee) <3
Maiko (Zuko and Mai)
(Pairings that I support. Don't like them? Too bad!)

Please enjoy & join!​

Team Azula!

Last edited:

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I am a fan of Avatar so I would like to join the club but only if I can be Iroh or Aang. I know they aren't Azula's teammates though so I was sondering if that would be a problem.

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a club about Azula and her teammates. You can be whoever you want I guess. No one in this club is anybody though. For example, my name is AzulaFan, but I'm not Azula. I'm just supporting them as a fan! xd

Hopefully this clears it up.

I might add Iroh to the list and make it a Fire Nationj Club later on.

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you know about the avatar rp group made by ten if you are interested ask ten tails or zoroop about it and do you know when we will get the group invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.