Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The upcoming fight is a question mark for me because we know nothing about Boro and our heroes could very likely be walking into a trap. Kawaki may be the strongest of the group if he can maintain his transformation long enough. Mitsuki has sage transformation but its also questionable if he can maintain it long enough to defeat an inner of Kara. Boruto doesn't know how to use his karma seal and Sarada really has nothing to contribute with her current skillset. Taking those things into consideration I do not believe they will win this fight. This was a battle meant for Sasuke Uchiha but he isn't capable of fighting in his current state.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well Sarada’s abilities are ambiguous at this point, she’s only demonstrated taijutsu thus far in the manga so you don’t know what she can actually contribute. Everything as a whole is in the air but this Kara member is probably about to body them, they’ll most likely end up being saved.

I just want to see 3t Sarada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If an Akatsuki-equivalent individual gets bodied by preteens (even if one has Sage Mode), I would be serverly disappointed with Kodachi.

If they don’t make a very hasty retreat 6-10 minutes into the battle, then Kodachi has failed us. But the enemy is only using 10% of his power though…I’ll accept it but I won’t be happy about it.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Sarada’s abilities are ambiguous at this point, she’s only demonstrated taijutsu thus far in the manga so you don’t know what she can actually contribute. Everything as a whole is in the air but this Kara member is probably about to body them, they’ll most likely end up being saved.

I just want to see 3t Sarada.
Me too. Im thinking that Sasuke comes back with reinforcements and Sarada unlocks new abilities trying to protect her family.
Post automatically merged:

If an Akatsuki-equivalent individual gets bodied by preteens (even if one has Sage Mode), I would be serverly disappointed with Kodachi.

If they don’t make a very hasty retreat 6-10 minutes into the battle, then Kodachi has failed us. But the enemy is only using 10% of his power though…I’ll accept it but I won’t be happy about it.
I hear ya man this can get ugly real fast. I think this next chapter is gonna show Kawaki's development from training with Naruto. He may be the only thing keeping them from getting rolled over immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melanin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Me too. Im thinking that Sasuke comes back with reinforcements and Sarada unlocks new abilities trying to protect her family.
Post automatically merged:

I hear ya man this can get ugly real fast. I think this next chapter is gonna show Kawaki's development from training with Naruto. He may be the only thing keeping them from getting rolled over immediately.
I’m sure Boruto will use his self-healing ability this time around And maybe one of Momoshiki’s techniques. Who knows but yeah, Kawaki is seemingly the only solid player.

Reactions: Melanin

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m sure Boruto will use his self-healing ability this time around And maybe one of Momoshiki’s techniques. Who knows but yeah, Kawaki is seemingly the only solid player.
He keeps an asspull up his sleeve. Hmm he may go byakugan. Kawaki could transform and Boruto unlocks dojutsu just to make it interesting.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He keeps an asspull up his sleeve. Hmm he may go byakugan. Kawaki could transform and Boruto unlocks dojutsu just to make it interesting.
Hearing you admit that is weird, so regardless of if you were being genuine or just being sarcastic, asspulls are abundant for Boruto. Anyway everything besides the Byakugan awakening could happen; frankly the Jougan’s awakening debut is long overdue.

Reactions: Ansatsuken