As we these are the elements that Team 7 has:

Boruto
- Fuuton
- Raiton
- Suiton

Sarada
- Katon
- Raiton
- Yin Release (she can do genjutsu like a pro)

Mitsuki
- Fuuton
- Raiton
- Yang* (not sure)

Team 7 has got in total 4 elements plus Yin element. The only element they are missing is Doton, Yang and Yin/Yang. By elements Team 7 is really powerful, there is no weak. I don't know if Mitsuki Sage Mode counts and Yang.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say that Mitsuki has yang release because of the sage transformation and soft body. Sarada hasn't used genjutsu in the manga but the sharingan implies yin release. Boruto has some sort of lightning kkg and that is what invisible rasengan is based on. I speculate if he is some kind of sage and don't know it yet.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say that Mitsuki has yang release because of the sage transformation and soft body. Sarada hasn't used genjutsu in the manga but the sharingan implies yin release. Boruto has some sort of lightning kkg and that is what invisible rasengan is based on. I speculate if he is some kind of sage and don't know it yet.
That is good point you make about yang release. I would like to add Boruto lightning as kkg, but at the moment nothing indicates it is kkg.

You're elemental selection is off.

Burrito's you got right.
Mitsuki's you got right, I would add he has umyin release as well. The perfect vessel can't be deficient in that regard.

Sarada has Katon, Raiton, futon and Yin.
What do you mean by umyin? I don't remember Sarada using Fuuton, if it is no problem can you tell me which fight she used it against. If you know the video or chapter that would be better.

Edit never mind found the episode

Sadara copies Mitsuki Fuuton jutsu.

Edit I can't edit my 1st post.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is good point you make about yang release. I would like to add Boruto lightning as kkg, but at the moment nothing indicates it is kkg.

What do you mean by umyin? I don't remember Sarada using Fuuton, if it is no problem can you tell me which fight she used it against. If you know the video or chapter that would be better.

Edit never mind found the episode

Sadara copies Mitsuki Fuuton jutsu.

Edit I can't edit my 1st post.
I mean yin, since you've found it all is well

Reactions: super michael

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usually lighting release doesn't make objects invisible and no one else has recreated it. You would think that Naruto would have already done it if all was necessary was lightning release + rasengan. Since he is said to perform the jutsu subconsciously it implies that he is tapping into a power he is not aware of. Im thinking that it has something to do with nature chakra and lightning release. I've speculated that he is a human/chakra beast hybrid. We know how human chakra systems work but a chakra beast is something that was created by Hagoromo and its chakra system probably works something like six paths sage mode. The level of skill required to begin to ponder six paths sage mode would take a lifetime for most to achieve. This is why he has yet to become aware of it. For him it wouldn't be a technique someone teaches. His instincts will guide him when he's ready.
He's also Namikazi so you know what it is...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usually lighting release doesn't make objects invisible and no one else has recreated it. You would think that Naruto would have already done it if all was necessary was lightning release + rasengan. Since he is said to perform the jutsu subconsciously it implies that he is tapping into a power he is not aware of. Im thinking that it has something to do with nature chakra and lightning release. I've speculated that he is a human/chakra beast hybrid. We know how human chakra systems work but a chakra beast is something that was created by Hagoromo and its chakra system probably works something like six paths sage mode. The level of skill required to begin to ponder six paths sage mode would take a lifetime for most to achieve. This is why he has yet to become aware of it. For him it wouldn't be a technique someone teaches. His instincts will guide him when he's ready.
He's also Namikazi so you know what it is...
It's wind that makes jutsu/is invisible, the fact retards at SP decided to call the rasengan lightning natured is just plain stupid.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's wind that makes jutsu/is invisible, the fact retards at SP decided to call the rasengan lightning natured is just plain stupid.
Im thinking that Boruto was designed to be a lightning chakra type and the jougan is meant to synergize with that. The invisible rasengan was mostly about foreshadowing his latent skills. I can see him having some kind of lightning form and s/t jutsu like Minato meets Kakashi.
I think the pace is so fast that they are not gonna have time to train shinobi skills in the traditional manner. I think they are just gonna have some overpowered abilities that are basically handouts from their parents and or other sources. This is nothing like Naruto because most of part 1 they were in the ninja academy and we got to see them learn the basics and build on it. The new gen just automatically knows Jutsu or learn extremely fast. They are meant to be better than the older generations.
This is why Madera should be the captain of team 7 and they should change the name of the series to Madera Uchiha destroys fodder.