-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have permission over some cj's and am allowed to teach them by the pervy sage before the new rules as stated here:

To those who don't remember how things used to be:
(Kaen Tatsumaki) - Blazing Tornado
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 80
Damage Points: 100
Description: The user combines there wind and fire chakra together to create this ultimate attack. First the user will build up there chakra in the air quickly creating a high powered tornado, then by adding there fire chakra to it the tornado will be set ablaze creating a fire/wind combo thats very dangerrous. This attack can be created infront of or around the opponent, but if the user is withing short range of this attack they will take the same amount of damage.

Note: Can only be used once
Note: No s ranks or above the next turn
Note: User will take 30 damage too if its used at mid range

Build up your wind chakra creating a high powered tornado, then add your fire chakra to it and set it on fire. The tornado can be created in front of or around the opponent

Creates a clone

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kaen Tatsumaki) - Blazing Tornado
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 80
Damage Points: 100
Description: The user combines there wind and fire chakra together to create this ultimate attack. First the user will build up there chakra in the air quickly creating a high powered tornado, then by adding there fire chakra to it the tornado will be set ablaze creating a fire/wind combo thats very dangerrous. This attack can be created infront of or around the opponent, but if the user is withing short range of this attack they will take the same amount of damage.

Note: Can only be used once
Note: No s ranks or above the next turn
Note: User will take 30 damage too if its used at mid range

Build up your wind chakra creating a high powered tornado, then add your fire chakra to it and set it on fire. The tornado can be created in front of or around the opponent

Creates a clone
I build up my wind chakra easily creating a high powered tornado around the clone as I then add fire chakra to the tornado, setting the wind tornado on fire creating a flaming tornado around the clone, burning it to ashes before he could poof away.

Apparently this is a deadly combo attack that already includes the opponent cremation :what:

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kuchiyose - kashakutaku ) - Summoning: Torture table
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user will perfrom 3 hand seals and slam their hands to the ground performing a special summoning. Suddenly a table like that from a mental institution will shoot up from the earth swiping the targets feet from under them. As this happens the straps on the table will shoot up around the target binding them to the table. The person bound is anable to use their arms or raise their head at all due to the straps that bind them in place. As they are bound, 2 earth clones dressed like mental doctors with scalpels in hand. The table is made of metal and the bands are made from rubber so that lighting wont work.

Note: Useable once
Note: Target must be distracted
Note: User cant use elemental jutsu while concerntrating on this jutsu.

Tosses you a scroll

Uzumaki Naruta

Immortal
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kuchiyose - kashakutaku ) - Summoning: Torture table
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/a
Description: The user will perfrom 3 hand seals and slam their hands to the ground performing a special summoning. Suddenly a table like that from a mental institution will shoot up from the earth swiping the targets feet from under them. As this happens the straps on the table will shoot up around the target binding them to the table. The person bound is anable to use their arms or raise their head at all due to the straps that bind them in place. As they are bound, 2 earth clones dressed like mental doctors with scalpels in hand. The table is made of metal and the bands are made from rubber so that lighting wont work.

Note: Useable once
Note: Target must be distracted
Note: User cant use elemental jutsu while concerntrating on this jutsu.

Tosses you a scroll
I take out an replica of Svengali and I lay it on the ground. Then I perform 3 handseals and slam my hands onto the ground, summoning a table underneath Svengali´s replica as straps bind it onto the table as two clones of mine dressed like mental doctors walks near the table with scalpels in hand. Then I stare at the Svengali´s replica on the table and I laugh evily as I say loudly.

HA! Who´s torturing who now, Svengali? :dafq:
I win this time! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! :whip: