0⚔️
Awards
Round 1: Tayuya vs Neji
Round 2: Tayuya vs Hinata
Intel: Manga
Distance: 50m
Restrictions: Nah
Mindset: Out of Character / Bloodlusted

Tayuya beats them both imo. Waiting on outside opinions though.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a reason why Neji was pitted against Kidomaru.
Tayuya is a long range-fighter of jounin-class. Part I Neji and Hinata lose. War Arc Neji can last a longer fight and can find victory against odds. Hinata, well, air palms aren't enough.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is a reason why Neji was pitted against Kidomaru.
Tayuya is a long range-fighter of jounin-class. Part I Neji and Hinata lose. War Arc Neji can last a longer fight and can find victory against odds. Hinata, well, air palms aren't enough.
Kidomaru is a long range fighter as well lol, Kidomaru >> Neji, but I won't get into that. Also, Pt.2 Neji hasn't shown anything Pt.1 Neji hadn't excluding the air palm, which as we both know isn't enough, or significant at all.

All versions of Hinata, and Neji get destroyed truthfully. I'm just waiting for someone to deny.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kidomaru is a long range fighter as well lol, Kidomaru >> Neji, but I won't get into that. Also, Pt.2 Neji hasn't shown anything Pt.1 Neji hadn't excluding the air palm, which as we both know isn't enough, or significant at all.

All versions of Hinata, and Neji get destroyed truthfully. I'm just waiting for someone to deny.
I meant between Kidomaru and Tayuya, Neji has the better chance of winning against Kido or simply said plot. And I got the feeling you are just starting another war. Hahaha.

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I meant between Kidomaru and Tayuya, Neji has the better chance of winning against Kido or simply said plot. And I got the feeling you are just starting another war. Hahaha.
Lol lowkey was trying too. But I guess some Hyuga fans have more common sense than I perceived. You're right though regarding the bold.

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Neji got into CQC he's gonna kill Tayuya pretty fast so her only hope is to use as soon as she finds him but by the time he gets into few she prolly won't have enough time to get it off