$$ taylor gang $$

mcklovin

Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
110
Reaction score
8
You must be registered for see images


WELCOME TO TAYLOR GANGS SMOKING TURF

You must be registered for see images


I AM THE THE BOSS THATS RIGHT THE BOSS, YOU WANT WEED YOU GO TO WHO?..THE BOSS THATS RIGHT ME

You must be registered for see images

NOW LET US ALL GET A LONG AND SMOKE SOME WEED​

You must be registered for see images

YOU WANT PURPLE I GOT PURPLE YOU WANT KUSH I GOT KUSH YOU WANT REGS I GOT REGS YOU WANT LAB WEED I GOT LAB WEED

You must be registered for see images

THIS FOR THE HATER>-----
You must be registered for see images

NOW LETS SMOKE AND BE HAPPY AN STOP ALL THE HATE THATS GOING AROUND NB


You must be registered for see images

​
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
....shady records/roc-a-fella nation>taylor gang
 

Cutie Pie

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
7,498
Reaction score
149
Looks at Lazy rolling his weed xd
 

-S-

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Immortal
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
41,396
Reaction score
2,409
feds r here
 

Mewes

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
25
Regs is the shit of the Marijuana world, why you even offered it I don't know.

You got any Exos?

oh ight den gtfo son....... Lol

* puffs some weed *

mmmm * gud shit *

Was that necessary?
 

Jubi-Sama

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
88
I have something better then weed. CRYSTAL METH!!! Who wants some?
 

mcklovin

Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
110
Reaction score
8
Regs is the shit of the Marijuana world, why you even offered it I don't know.

You got any Exos?


Was that necessary?

@bold....some people just smoke regs, when their brain can't handle the other strong stuff.

yes son i got exos

*hands you some*

I have something better then weed. CRYSTAL METH!!! Who wants some?

we don't do drugs son we smoke herb

*puff...puff*
 

Mewes

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
25
@bold....some people just smoke regs, when their brain can't handle the other strong stuff.

yes son i got exos

*hands you some*



we don't do drugs son we smoke herb

*puff...puff*

Ohh, ok. Just checking o.o

I quit smoking, so I'll pass o_o

I'll just be a supplier for now.
Cloud 9 anyone?
 

ImLazyGetOverIt

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
77
*Puts Friday on*

Love this movie, especially when I'm gettin high xd
 

ImLazyGetOverIt

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
2,858
Reaction score
77
Taylorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
Top