0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

• Intel: Champ has the basic intel on Incursio that the Empire has. Tatsumi only knows Champ is from Wild Hunt.

• Distance: 40m - PP has a big van.

• Intent: Kill.
And don't say Champ loses because you don't like him. -_- Actually consider his abilities.

Edit:

Second Scenario: Enshin takes over instead of Champ, so now it is Enshin vs Tatsumi. Both fully fresh and ready for battle.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ran's wings could repel and fend off Champs Teigu, I don't see why a superior armor and shield couldn't. The only threat is the storm Teigu.

A better match would of been Rabac and Leone versus Champ.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Ran's wings could repel and fend off Champs Teigu, I don't see why a superior armor and shield couldn't. The only threat is the storm Teigu.

A better match would of been Rabac and Leone versus Champ.
While this is true, do consider that Champ doesn't have to throw just one of these Explosive Orbs. Incursio puts quite a strain on Tatsumi so Champ has his chances since the continous Explosive Orbs would damage him.

And honestly, Rabac could win by himself. : x

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While this is true, do consider that Champ doesn't have to throw just one of these Explosive Orbs. Incursio puts quite a strain on Tatsumi so Champ has his chances since the continous Explosive Orbs would damage him.

And honestly, Rabac could win by himself. : x
The strain isn't that great on Tatsumi anymore. It hasn't been for a long time. The only way I see Tatsumi being worn down is with the Storm orb.

I don't see it, honestly. I think that the Storm orb or the shockwaves from the explosive orb would throw the threads off course and make Rabac vulnerable.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tatsumi always leaves openings to his opponents because of his lack of battle experience , but you have to consider Incursio (the armor) & From what I've saw of Champ , he uses elements doesn't he ? I don't think that'll be enough to defeat Incurio , so I say Tatsumi high diff tho.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The strain isn't that great on Tatsumi anymore. It hasn't been for a long time. The only way I see Tatsumi being worn down is with the Storm orb.

I don't see it, honestly. I think that the Storm orb or the shockwaves from the explosive orb would throw the threads off course and make Rabac vulnerable.
If I remember correctly, he could use his invisibility for a few minutes only while someone like Braht could use it longer. Remember that Incursio left so much strain on Braht's body in his fight against River that it simply released itself? Yeah, Tatsumi has less time in Incursio so with continuous Explosive Orbs, it could do some damage. And honestly, I don't know what the Blaze Orb would do if used on Incursio.

As for Rabac, true, but he could also use his threads to catch the orbs and throw them back at Champ in a similiar way Ran repelled his Blaze Orb.

Tatsumi always leaves openings to his opponents because of his lack of battle experience , but you have to consider Incursio (the armor) & From what I've saw of Champ , he uses elements doesn't he ? I don't think that'll be enough to defeat Incurio , so I say Tatsumi high diff tho.
Yeah, I'm considering the armor. Honestly, I don't know who wins, but meh, I think I'll make a case for Champ. In any way, the Shield Orb and the Storm Orb could keep Tatsumi off of him while he could keep on damaging him with the Explosive Orb and possibly the Blaze Orb. Though, what the key factor here is that continuous Explosive Orbs would fasten up the strain Incursio leaves on Tatsumi, eventually making Incursio to release itself from Tatsumi's body.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tatsumi wins. Incursio is highly defensive. Nothing can pierce its defence. So i say Tatsumi takes this.
This would be the logical answer & I agree , however @Katsura , like you said , Tatsumi probably wouldn't last long with Incursio with the amount of power Champs attack have , this fight is a high diff for me , it could go either way to be honest .

Kurome

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Enshin, huh? Vacuum waves...well, Tatsumi has shown notable speed feats while in Incursio and he can also use invisibility. His disadvantage is that he is a close range fighter, while Enshin can pretty much fight on both long and medium ranges. Then again, Enshin got solo'd before we could even see his moves clearly. I don't know what vacuum waves can do to Tatsumi, aside confusing him and maybe throwing him in the air xD. But seriously, i don't think Enshin could get Tatsumi like this.

It's kinda a double-edged fight. Tatsumi needs to be fast and finish Enshin before he gets exhausted and Enshin has to get past Incursio's defence, which is not an easy feat. So...i think it's a somewhat doubleedged battle.

Wave.

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Enshin, huh? Vacuum waves...well, Tatsumi has shown notable speed feats while in Incursio and he can also use invisibility. His disadvantage is that he is a close range fighter, while Enshin can pretty much fight on both long and medium ranges. Then again, Enshin got solo'd before we could even see his moves clearly. I don't know what vacuum waves can do to Tatsumi, aside confusing him and maybe throwing him in the air xD. But seriously, i don't think Enshin could get Tatsumi like this.

It's kinda a double-edged fight. Tatsumi needs to be fast and finish Enshin before he gets exhausted and Enshin has to get past Incursio's defence, which is not an easy feat. So...i think it's a somewhat doubleedged battle.
Disagreed about Enshin losing this one. Natala, who was strong enough to beat Tastumi, without the latter being able to even land a hit on him got completely and utterly by Enshin. Do note that the Full Moon Wheel is a complete dome around Enshin created by vacuum waves. If by any chance Tatsumi gets close, that should be more enough to kick him back and even damage him in the process. And Enshin ain't exactly slow either. He managed to cross the distance between himself and Doya she could raise her hands and shoot him with her guns, and even though he was caught off guard, Enshin already managed to evade Tatsumi's speed [ ]-[ ] so I don't see why he shouldn't be able to do it while paying full attention to Tatsumi this time. Incursio Tatsumi has been damaged by things like small ice projectiles, kicks, etc. before so I don't see why Enshin's vacuum waves shouldn't be able to damage him. Though, the point is that Incursio leaves quite a strain on the user. Braht, who could handle it better, got affected by this side effect and ended up releasing Incursio from his body in his battle against River. Like Suzuka said, it's only a matter of time and Tatsumi can't get to Enshin until then due to Full Moon Wheel and Enshin's own evasive capabilites.

Yeah, I see Enshin winning this medium-high difficulty. Probably high. >.>