"Leave it all to me !"

Or not? Really, I don't mind.
You must be registered for see images
"

Name: Tao , Kor. 타오
Nickname: -
Clan: Nara

Appearance & looks:
Tao is a charming young man with an unusual (but certainly a unique) hairstyle; his hair is cut in a shape of a bowl, covering most of his forehead with a white strip on the right side. Not only his hair is something you might consider "weird", my man also paints his fingernails. They are painted black by the way, #nohomo

Tao is tall and slim, he looks like the most average men from his generation, his sense of fashion though, is quite notably, a mere example that hair his, as I mention before. Being different has actually never been a struggle for Tao, though. His spirit to keep on fighting in the heat of a battle made him to what he is now. Tao is utilized his intellect, he physically attack others (enemies) using an electrified wire.

Personality:
Tao is a very relaxed person, he is fine with everything that is either asked or commanded of him. Yet being the person that he is, Tao confessed to be lonely at times, because no one understands him and his weirdnesses; Moreover, due to him being very carefree and talkative about himself, nobody really is interested at all. He would often be called names such as; Mr.scaredypants by the children of Amegakure. That's because it is quite known that even though he is sometimes cocky and tough about himself, Tao is a major scaredy cat.​

Village Information

Village of Birth: Amegakure

Village of alliance: Amegakure​

Rank/Chakra Information

Ninja Rank: Jounin
Specialty: Lightning
Elements:

• You must be registered for see images
    | D-Ranks.
    | B-Ranks.
    | C-Ranks.
    | B-Ranks.
    | D-Ranks.

Background information
It was midnight, in Amegakure when Tao, all of a sudden wakes up from his sleep. He only slept for three hours or even less, but due to his recent nightmares, Tao hasn't been able to sleep well the past two days. Although he tried ignoring the reason behind his nightmares, he knew. He sat up with his back slightly bowed, and his chin touching his upper chest. He crossed both of his arms, his lips moved but no words came out, till his last repeat:
"I don't want to die"

Born and raised in Amegakure, Tao lived a wealthy life. Surprising, as Amegakure is not a "place to be", lots of wars have occurred and found place in its land, but Tao didn't mind the past, his past nor everybody else's. The only thing there is to value is his life, is his own. He's been all alone, and walking forward had always been his only option.

History:

Training!

"It's time! Finally! Looking nice and tight or was it looking nice and tied?!" Tao jabbered around as usually in front of the mirror. As soon as he was done talking nonsense to himself, he took off. Today was the day he would meet all of his new Sensei, it was exact a month ago when he went applying for trainings in order to become, officially one of their students. Tao wants to have his trainings continued at all cost. His fear of dying, unable to protect his birth village and neither himself, terrifies him deeply. But being frightened was not the main point, Tao is rather fearful for the future history books, dying as a person whois called a weirdo often, a weak ninja, who hasn't been able to decently complete his trainings – that'd be the worst! It's all done now, there was no going back. Tao left his village to meet his teacher, with thoughts of finally being able to continue his training, he jumped with joy from tree to tree. Then after two more, Tao bald his fits and expressed a willingness. It was absolute now; There was no turning back. I'm ready!

Atmosphere change in

"Today is my chance!! Today is the day of awakening the power within myself!" He spoke loudly, praising himself, he throws his head back and laughed even louder. While he was at it and nonsensically kept laughing, a slight of sunlight shone in his eyes making him squint and lose sight. x.x

Dat tree! Ouch! ~~

Becoming stronger!

Set: later
Tao was resting by a small river, he finally arrived to the place. The place he would meet his new sensei. He dipped his tired feet in the cool running water and sighed with pleasure. He stretched his hands towards the sky and flung himself on the ground, his touched his red-bumped forehead and softly stroke it; Ouch, ouch, ouch!. His black eyes turned turquoise as he looked up into the sunny blue sky. The peace and harmony rest his mind and he immediatly forgot about his pain. "I'm way to early anyway .." Tao said in a sleepy tone, as he spoke to himself slowly closed his eyes. "Just a quick nap."

But before he could doze off to sleep, a kunai flew from one of the trees and struck the ground inches from his face. Tao snapped his eyes open and looked at the kunai, with an startled expression spread across his face. "It's ok, ok, ok. It's just a kunai" Tao tried, he walked to the spot. And in no longer than a split second as Tao pulled the knife out of the ground – a mysterious man appeared right in front of him. Having their eyes met, Tao forgot the breath. His body began to sweat and his mind was swaying with fear. The man's lips moved but it was only seconds after that Tao actually heard him;

Drop it.

To be continued -

Others

Weapon: Wires

Tao has been training for the element: Lightning under Nathan. Sensei, when he sees enough time fit in between training and home Tao goes to learn himself some of his own tricks*, creating a speciality. He has been using wires for a while now and he has been seen whipping and wrapping enemies with it, and then electrifying them. Tao can gather lightning from the sky, depending on the weather. Using the same wires, he is able to defend himself. He wraps the wires around his own body to resist attacks directed on him. (dat CJ idea)

(Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s.

Theme Song and Background Music

Battles

Won: 0
Lost: 0

Note
This mysterious man is either the senpai/sensei who will help me continue my training.

Extra note: I'm updating my Tao bio, but this one has a new and fresh start. Everything, which includes my story too, is changed.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- You have no raiton specialty, you need to have mastered the element for that.

- As a jounin you can only be trained max in 4 elements, your last element training - which I assume is water - is voided.

- CW first have to be approved in the CJ submission thread, you do not have electrical wires and you certainly can't just casually gather lightning from the sky

- Nara bios have to be from Konoha. Nara abilities are not KG, but is hidden ability that you can only learn if you are in the clan. Your history is not conform with the rules as it gives the impression you somehow can learn shadows anywhere.