Takinomori (117)

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Hey this is the hospital of Takinomori. This basically is the main hospital for the hidden Village of Sin”

He would hold out his hand with a gasmask inside, offering it to Shinki

“We have no idea what could be floating in there so dont take this off under any circumstances. We also dont currently inhabit the Devils Ravine so all sorts of crazy people run around in there. Keep your eyes up all all times.”

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Shinki nodded. He spoke to Takeno, asking. ¨Why must we be cautious? If there are enemies we will simply defeat them.¨ Shinki slipped his gas mask into his coat and looked to Takeno. ¨You lead the way.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“Just...dont do anything to hasty. I like my missions to not exert too much energy”

He would take his leave from the hospital with Shinki following behind him. Paper would fly out of his bag recreating a large bird for him to mount. He would jump on top of it and fly off to the Devils Ravine
(Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short (from the user)
Chakra Cost: 10 - 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A basic yet pretty useful technique of paper ninjutsu. User would utilizing their paper manipulation skills create different kinds of animals which size varies from smaller ones to the ones bigger in size. Depending on the size of the animal also will depend number of them able as to be created. With smaller ones which approximately reach size of a domestic cat, user would be able to create up to 15 costing them 10 chakra points. When it comes to medium sized animals, user would be able to create up to 10, each reaching size of a lion and costing user 15 chakra points. The biggest animals that are able to be created with this technique can reach size similar to the one of an elephant and overall their number can reach 5 costing 20 chakra points.

Chakra: 580-20=560

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awaking from her sleep and starting her day, Fuu would roam around the town, taking in the gossip and noticeboard in the central square.
A-... a war?! Fuu exclaimed under a hushed tone. Just how much have I managed to miss? She would ponder to herself, as she began to race back towards her house.
Just what do you plan on doing? Chomei would interject, as Fuu scrambled to grab some provisions.
I need to check on my friends, my allies.
She would sharply retort while putting on her heavy, white cloak.
I'm sure they are all fine, but your presence may indeed be useful to them. Don't get lost this time. Chomei would finish, chuckling to himself.
I'm gonna ignore that stab at me... this time anyway. Fuu would reply as she made herway towards the Graveyard of Sin.

Leaving LM for 115

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from LM Graveyard of Sin ( 115 )

This message marks the beginning of my mission using the following storyboard elements:
Help a large group of people to prevent the spread of infection. ( 4 )
Obtain firsthand experience of the severe effects of the virus. ( 4 )

Summary: Upon departing from Tsumigakure in the Graveyard of Sin, Chise and Mirabelle arrive to the hospital located in Takinomori in hopes of finding some answers and possible solutions to the illness, but are instead met with only more concerns..

After a couple of hours in transit, Chise had managed to cross the threshold bordering the Graveyard of Sin and Takinomori, where she had been lead by Mirabelle, having informed her that the hospital was located here, and was the most likely to support them with some answers and possible solutions to the infection that they were currently experiencing, as well witnessing in large numbers outside of themselves. The travel took them some time longer than it would normally considering the fatigue they suffered from the illness; encumbering their movement and straining their stamina that required the occasional pause to recollect their energy long enough to push forward. It was strange, this illness seemed mostly central in the head, as if some form of bad head cold, yet it's effects were exceptionally more diverse than that, somehow seeming to impact everyone differently depending on how well they handled it, or perhaps how much more exposed to it they may have been. Chise dwelled on the condition that Tsumigakure was in when they had left, wondering if it was truly the right thing to do to leave it in such a dire state. Could they not have stayed and helped at least secure the village in such a state of panic and outbreak? Surely the Tsumikage, based on the condition he seemed to be in during his announcement, could use all the help he could get to maintain order. But what help could she be in such a state? Her best option was to hope the hospital had options for her, or at the very least something she could take back with her to possibly better inform her on what to do in the village.

After the few delays that they had naturally encountered with their condition, Chise and Mirabelle had crossed the final boundary that brought the hospital into view. The several story building was immense by standards that Chise was used to, her gaze falling mostly on the large tree that overlooked it by contrast. She wondered just how much went on in there at any one given time and how they managed to possibly keep such a place supplied so consistently. As they began to approach, the most immediate detail was a relatively large lineup of individuals scattered on the outside of the hospitals entrance. Several fully outfitted individuals in scrubs, gloves and masked stood outside, attempting to manage several people at a time with questions and clipboards in hand, as if trying to document what and who they could as quickly as possible, yet clearly overwhelmed by the
You must be registered for see images
sheer unprecedented number. Chise's gaze shifted warily amongst the crowd, almost all of which appeared to be suffering immensely, or were straining to hide the fact that they were, serving as an uncomfortable reminder that she too was no different.. just trying to stay standing for as long as possible, yet wanting to not seem so affected. Chise made it a point to lift the scarf she had tucked around her neck just enough to cover her mouth and nose. The mask she had been given by Mirabelle was safely tucked away in a pocket on the inside of her coat, so it was easily accessible at a moments notice, yet she didn't want to use it so prematurely unless the situation absolutely called for it, which seemed like it would likely be the case before much longer.

Upon approach to the nearest individual that appeared to be a nurse stationed at the hospital, Chise had waited for them to take notice of her naturally, of which she slowly lifted a hand to drag down her scarf, allowing her to speak clearly to the staff member whom seemed ready to begin writing down her information immediately, or possibly just to move past her to tend to the others behind her, but seemed to take notice of her headband tied to her bicep, which caused them to pause long enough for her to speak. "My name is Chise Hatori. I'm a Shinobi from Tsumigakure. Is all of this.. whatever this illness is?" She asked, taking a quick glance at her surroundings once more as if to remind herself what it was she was actually referencing. It was hardly a pretty sight, one that came with it's share of unpleasantness that couldn't be ignored quite as much as she wanted to; the constant looming reminder that she was in the same boat as some of those who were practically on death's door, she just hadn't quite reached that point yet, luckily. The nurse stared at her for a moment, as if trying to analyse her condition before lifting his gaze to meet hers. "That it is. I assume that it has spread through the village already then if you know that much?" Chise offered a nod of affirmation to the man as she seemed to consider the fact that he didn't know for sure. Did they not have constant communication with the village? Or was it possible that information was just so scattered with the outbreak that it didn't offer them time to clarify any of it? Regardless of the reasoning, the man moved to wipe his sleeve across his forehead to smear away the sweat that had begun to buildup across his brows, specifically careful not to use his gloved hands. "Wonderful.. Then that means this will most certainly not be the last of them. The hospital is already flooded with cases, some developing by the hour that didn't show symptoms before. If you really are a Shinobi, then I suggest you go inside and talk to one of the doctors. They'll have more information and could probably use some themselves from an outside source right now." With a nod, Chise turned to the door, considering how much worse it might be inside than it was out here, which was hard to imagine, yet so vivid nonetheless. Finally deciding to pull the mask out from her coat, she carefully pulled the strap over the back of her head as she lowered it in front of her mouth and nose, pinching it tight at the bridge of her nose to keep it set in place as she moved through the doors.

Once inside, Chise was immediately assaulted by a rather foul smell. It was like that of an old, uncleaned sauna; the heat of the building rather unpleasant while she looked across the exceptional number of rolled out mats with patients laying across them, some sitting in chairs and others against walls, tucked into their own legs as they seemed to struggle to remain conscious. Her eyes widened, her momentum stunted as she struggled to properly process the scene right away. Could this really be all from a single day's development, or was this the course of several days and they just didn't know it? With a tight grit of her teeth, Chise slowly began to make her way through the room, hyper aware of every step she took as she risked tripping over an ankle or stepping on someone's arm with almost every pace. There were clearly intended paths cut through the isles of patients, yet they were all filled with some medical supplies of other members of staff that were trying to tend to who they could. As she made her advance through the room, she eventually noticed someone wearing a white long coat that was set over a standardized Shinobi flak jacket. Surely this was the doctor that the nurse outside was referring to, queuing Chise to approach them and once again await being noticed, not wanting to interrupt them from the business they were tending to at the time of her approach. With a raised brow, the doctor passed a rapid glance of her from head-to-toe before setting eyes on the headband, then back to Chise's own gaze. "Finally, some relief efforts from the village. I hope they plan on sending more than just you, though.." The woman stated rather sharply as she passed glance back to the documents in front of her, eyes scanning through them rapidly. Chise took that as her opportunity to respond, unsure of how else to address the woman considering her rather abrupt tone. "Ah.. Well I am from the village, yes. But truth be told, I believe I'm infected as well.. I'm not sure how much help I can be, but if I can, then I will gladly do what I can." The doctor looked back from her board for only a moment as she took another quick look at Chise, only shaking her head slightly as she set the board down, slapping on a glove to either of her hands as she began to lift Chise's head by her chin; tilting, shifting and rock her head in every which way as she examined her briefly. "You've only got a minor case, but it's true you are infected. Can't say I'm relieved, but it's certainly worse in other cases. If you think you can manage then you can still be useful. We need supplies to be distributed to several other wings in the hospital, as well some basic aid provided to our medical staff in tending to the ill. If you think you can do tha--" As the doctor began her explanation, she was abruptly cut off by the sudden crashing noise that came from the more central part of the room. Upon quick investigation, a man could be seen thrashing about wildly, kicking over supplies and other things near him in his fit. The doctor immediately rushed passed Chise,
whom followed behind her after a brief delay in considering if she should or not. As they approached, the doctor quickly planted her hands against the man's shoulders, pushing him into the mat he laid upon while looking up toward Chise. "Put on a pair of gloves and hold him down on the other side. The rash is spreading violently and it's causing him to tear at his own skin, we can't let him do that until he settles down." Chise stared at the situation as it evolved while trying to listen carefully to everything the doctor told her. She looked around quickly at the mention of gloves, noticing that a box of them was on the ground after having been knocked over by the man in his fit. Crouching down, she plucked a pair from the box and proceeded to stretch them over her hands before approaching the man, hesitantly yet carefully placing her hands on his shoulder and across his forearm, restraining him against the mat in the same manner that the doctor was doing as well. She couldn't help but take in the graphic scene of the man's condition by comparison to all the rest. His skin was running red in a violent rash that had begun to crack and peel across his arms, up his neck and face, mixing in with the natural redness from the temperature of fever he was no doubt running as well. It came as no surprise that he was having a hard time remaining still and in control of his own body, the irritation and frustration unimaginable to her at the state he was experiencing. Was this considered a more extreme case of the illness? How would she be able to manage herself if she were to reach such a state..? Just as her thoughts began to wander in doubt, the man's thrashing began to slowly calm down, his breaths shallow yet heavy as he gritted his teeth. The doctor carefully retracted after she seemed to wait a moment to see if he really was calm, standing and looking to a pair of her medical staff who rushed over and each picked up a side of the stretcher mat that the man was lying on, carefully and precisely carrying him out of the room. Chise watched as they did this, unsure of where it was they were taking him as she turned to the doctor. As if sensing the question that wasn't officially asked yet, she simply watched them carrying him away as well as she began to explain. "He's begun to develop into one of our more severe cases, which becomes exceptionally infectious -more so than the more minor cases- and requires special isolation to prevent it from spreading and elevating any of our other patients or even some of our staff. We're doing everything we can for them, their symptoms seem to be following in the footsteps of the Red Fever virus pandemic that struck through the nation during the t.o.t. era, yet it isn't responding to some of our known treatments, suggesting it's either a new strain of it, or something else entirely that is just very good at disguising itself.."

After a short pause, the doctor shifted on her feet and paced back to the station where she was originally, carefully yet smoothly inverting the gloves she had put on so they were now inside out and tossed them into a waste bin with a hazard symbol plastered across its side. Chise looked at it, mimicking the same process with her own gloves before disposing of them and looking to the doctor. "I see.. How can I help then?" Chise asked, a firm look in her eyes that seemed to have been found somewhere in the midst of the event that had just transpired. She was troubled by how dire the situation was, and how risky it was for her to even be in the building at the moment considering the explanation that she had just heard from the doctor, yet she found resolve in the sense of urgency that the situation called for, wanting to do everything she could to help. As if sensing her readiness, the doctor looked to the mound of charts that began to pile up at her station, gesturing to them with a casual thumb over her shoulder. "We're running dreadfully low on supplies and need help securing the upper two floors of the hospital as isolation zones for the wounded and autoimmune compromised that have yet to show symptoms to the infection. If you think you can help my staff handle these two things, that'd be a huge help. For now I need to get back to work. Any other questions you have will have to wait. Good luck to you." True to her word, the doctor returned to tending to the various charts and boards that were at her station, a few nurses and other medical ninja rushing up to her to offer reports and other technicalities that all required immediate attention, all at once.. Chise stepped away, looking toward Mirabelle, whom she had only just found the opportunity to remember had been along for the ride all along as one thing after another seemed to develop so rapidly and without pause. "Do you think we can help them, Mirabelle-Sensei? I would like to do whatever we can. I don't have much experience with medical stuff.. but you were able to use a scroll to summon some supplies back at the apartment. Perhaps if you summon as much as you can, we can distribute it throughout the hospital and hopefully help prevent the infection from spreading any more than it already has, or at least slow it down."

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno walked into Takinomori. Behind him a medium sized paper dog, which carried a young girl as well as his bag that was filled with jars of herbs. He was clearly drained, the events of the day had emotionally drained him. He was pacing towards The hospital, ready to drop off the herbs and leave to go home, with his new companion. They walked through the front doors of the hospital, waiting to see someone familiar. He then out of the corner of his eye saw Mira with Chise. "Hey over he-" the world was starting to swirl in slow motion. His body had been under too much stress as of lately, especially with his recent battle. He was emotionally tired, and this mysterious sickness wasn't helping. He fell to a knee, as he started to shake. "Shit my body is drained". He looked over to Keiko. He would give the bag to Keiko. "I need you to give this to Chise, the lady over there. There are two jars of herbs that I need the hospital to receive..." Keiko did a fast nod, and ran to the front desk to take out some sanitizing wipes. After carefully sanitizing the bag, she ran up to Chise, holding her arms up with the bag. "Here miss... he wants to give these to you..." She nodded back towards Takeno who was now in a chair in the lobby. He looked towards the young girl, who was trying to get Chise attention, and chuckled a bit. He thought to himself: "If I cant be here for them anymore....I have to keep fighting for you... at leas that much I still can control" He then relaxed his body in the chair, the full weight of the day melting away. his purpose has not changed, but the battles he must fight has.

[This marks the end of Takeno's mission]

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Arriving from LM Graveyard of Sin ( 115 )

After a couple of hours in transit, Chise had managed to cross the threshold bordering the Graveyard of Sin and Takinomori, where she had been lead by Mirabelle, having informed her that the hospital was located here, and was the most likely to support them with some answers and possible solutions to the infection that they were currently experiencing, as well witnessing in large numbers outside of themselves. The travel took them some time longer than it would normally considering the fatigue they suffered from the illness; encumbering their movement and straining their stamina that required the occasional pause to recollect their energy long enough to push forward. It was strange, this illness seemed mostly central in the head, as if some form of bad head cold, yet it's effects were exceptionally more diverse than that, somehow seeming to impact everyone differently depending on how well they handled it, or perhaps how much more exposed to it they may have been. Chise dwelled on the condition that Tsumigakure was in when they had left, wondering if it was truly the right thing to do to leave it in such a dire state. Could they not have stayed and helped at least secure the village in such a state of panic and outbreak? Surely the Tsumikage, based on the condition he seemed to be in during his announcement, could use all the help he could get to maintain order. But what help could she be in such a state? Her best option was to hope the hospital had options for her, or at the very least something she could take back with her to possibly better inform her on what to do in the village.

After the few delays that they had naturally encountered with their condition, Chise and Mirabelle had crossed the final boundary that brought the hospital into view. The several story building was immense by standards that Chise was used to, her gaze falling mostly on the large tree that overlooked it by contrast. She wondered just how much went on in there at any one given time and how they managed to possibly keep such a place supplied so consistently. As they began to approach, the most immediate detail was a relatively large lineup of individuals scattered on the outside of the hospitals entrance. Several fully outfitted individuals in scrubs, gloves and masked stood outside, attempting to manage several people at a time with questions and clipboards in hand, as if trying to document what and who they could as quickly as possible, yet clearly overwhelmed by the
sheer unprecedented number. Chise's gaze shifted warily amongst the crowd, almost all of which appeared to be suffering immensely, or were straining to hide the fact that they were, serving as an uncomfortable reminder that she too was no different.. just trying to stay standing for as long as possible, yet wanting to not seem so affected. Chise made it a point to lift the scarf she had tucked around her neck just enough to cover her mouth and nose. The mask she had been given by Mirabelle was safely tucked away in a pocket on the inside of her coat, so it was easily accessible at a moments notice, yet she didn't want to use it so prematurely unless the situation absolutely called for it, which seemed like it would likely be the case before much longer.

Upon approach to the nearest individual that appeared to be a nurse stationed at the hospital, Chise had waited for them to take notice of her naturally, of which she slowly lifted a hand to drag down her scarf, allowing her to speak clearly to the staff member whom seemed ready to begin writing down her information immediately, or possibly just to move past her to tend to the others behind her, but seemed to take notice of her headband tied to her bicep, which caused them to pause long enough for her to speak. "My name is Chise Hatori. I'm a Shinobi from Tsumigakure. Is all of this.. whatever this illness is?" She asked, taking a quick glance at her surroundings once more as if to remind herself what it was she was actually referencing. It was hardly a pretty sight, one that came with it's share of unpleasantness that couldn't be ignored quite as much as she wanted to; the constant looming reminder that she was in the same boat as some of those who were practically on death's door, she just hadn't quite reached that point yet, luckily. The nurse stared at her for a moment, as if trying to analyse her condition before lifting his gaze to meet hers. "That it is. I assume that it has spread through the village already then if you know that much?" Chise offered a nod of affirmation to the man as she seemed to consider the fact that he didn't know for sure. Did they not have constant communication with the village? Or was it possible that information was just so scattered with the outbreak that it didn't offer them time to clarify any of it? Regardless of the reasoning, the man moved to wipe his sleeve across his forehead to smear away the sweat that had begun to buildup across his brows, specifically careful not to use his gloved hands. "Wonderful.. Then that means this will most certainly not be the last of them. The hospital is already flooded with cases, some developing by the hour that didn't show symptoms before. If you really are a Shinobi, then I suggest you go inside and talk to one of the doctors. They'll have more information and could probably use some themselves from an outside source right now." With a nod, Chise turned to the door, considering how much worse it might be inside than it was out here, which was hard to imagine, yet so vivid nonetheless. Finally deciding to pull the mask out from her coat, she carefully pulled the strap over the back of her head as she lowered it in front of her mouth and nose, pinching it tight at the bridge of her nose to keep it set in place as she moved through the doors.

Once inside, Chise was immediately assaulted by a rather foul smell. It was like that of an old, uncleaned sauna; the heat of the building rather unpleasant while she looked across the exceptional number of rolled out mats with patients laying across them, some sitting in chairs and others against walls, tucked into their own legs as they seemed to struggle to remain conscious. Her eyes widened, her momentum stunted as she struggled to properly process the scene right away. Could this really be all from a single day's development, or was this the course of several days and they just didn't know it? With a tight grit of her teeth, Chise slowly began to make her way through the room, hyper aware of every step she took as she risked tripping over an ankle or stepping on someone's arm with almost every pace. There were clearly intended paths cut through the isles of patients, yet they were all filled with some medical supplies of other members of staff that were trying to tend to who they could. As she made her advance through the room, she eventually noticed someone wearing a white long coat that was set over a standardized Shinobi flak jacket. Surely this was the doctor that the nurse outside was referring to, queuing Chise to approach them and once again await being noticed, not wanting to interrupt them from the business they were tending to at the time of her approach. With a raised brow, the doctor passed a rapid glance of her from head-to-toe before setting eyes on the headband, then back to Chise's own gaze. "Finally, some relief efforts from the village. I hope they plan on sending more than just you, though.." The woman stated rather sharply as she passed glance back to the documents in front of her, eyes scanning through them rapidly. Chise took that as her opportunity to respond, unsure of how else to address the woman considering her rather abrupt tone. "Ah.. Well I am from the village, yes. But truth be told, I believe I'm infected as well.. I'm not sure how much help I can be, but if I can, then I will gladly do what I can." The doctor looked back from her board for only a moment as she took another quick look at Chise, only shaking her head slightly as she set the board down, slapping on a glove to either of her hands as she began to lift Chise's head by her chin; tilting, shifting and rock her head in every which way as she examined her briefly. "You've only got a minor case, but it's true you are infected. Can't say I'm relieved, but it's certainly worse in other cases. If you think you can manage then you can still be useful. We need supplies to be distributed to several other wings in the hospital, as well some basic aid provided to our medical staff in tending to the ill. If you think you can do tha--" As the doctor began her explanation, she was abruptly cut off by the sudden crashing noise that came from the more central part of the room. Upon quick investigation, a man could be seen thrashing about wildly, kicking over supplies and other things near him in his fit. The doctor immediately rushed passed Chise,
whom followed behind her after a brief delay in considering if she should or not. As they approached, the doctor quickly planted her hands against the man's shoulders, pushing him into the mat he laid upon while looking up toward Chise. "Put on a pair of gloves and hold him down on the other side. The rash is spreading violently and it's causing him to tear at his own skin, we can't let him do that until he settles down." Chise stared at the situation as it evolved while trying to listen carefully to everything the doctor told her. She looked around quickly at the mention of gloves, noticing that a box of them was on the ground after having been knocked over by the man in his fit. Crouching down, she plucked a pair from the box and proceeded to stretch them over her hands before approaching the man, hesitantly yet carefully placing her hands on his shoulder and across his forearm, restraining him against the mat in the same manner that the doctor was doing as well. She couldn't help but take in the graphic scene of the man's condition by comparison to all the rest. His skin was running red in a violent rash that had begun to crack and peel across his arms, up his neck and face, mixing in with the natural redness from the temperature of fever he was no doubt running as well. It came as no surprise that he was having a hard time remaining still and in control of his own body, the irritation and frustration unimaginable to her at the state he was experiencing. Was this considered a more extreme case of the illness? How would she be able to manage herself if she were to reach such a state..? Just as her thoughts began to wander in doubt, the man's thrashing began to slowly calm down, his breaths shallow yet heavy as he gritted his teeth. The doctor carefully retracted after she seemed to wait a moment to see if he really was calm, standing and looking to a pair of her medical staff who rushed over and each picked up a side of the stretcher mat that the man was lying on, carefully and precisely carrying him out of the room. Chise watched as they did this, unsure of where it was they were taking him as she turned to the doctor. As if sensing the question that wasn't officially asked yet, she simply watched them carrying him away as well as she began to explain. "He's begun to develop into one of our more severe cases, which becomes exceptionally infectious -more so than the more minor cases- and requires special isolation to prevent it from spreading and elevating any of our other patients or even some of our staff. We're doing everything we can for them, their symptoms seem to be following in the footsteps of the Red Fever virus pandemic that struck through the nation during the t.o.t. era, yet it isn't responding to some of our known treatments, suggesting it's either a new strain of it, or something else entirely that is just very good at disguising itself.."

After a short pause, the doctor shifted on her feet and paced back to the station where she was originally, carefully yet smoothly inverting the gloves she had put on so they were now inside out and tossed them into a waste bin with a hazard symbol plastered across its side. Chise looked at it, mimicking the same process with her own gloves before disposing of them and looking to the doctor. "I see.. How can I help then?" Chise asked, a firm look in her eyes that seemed to have been found somewhere in the midst of the event that had just transpired. She was troubled by how dire the situation was, and how risky it was for her to even be in the building at the moment considering the explanation that she had just heard from the doctor, yet she found resolve in the sense of urgency that the situation called for, wanting to do everything she could to help. As if sensing her readiness, the doctor looked to the mound of charts that began to pile up at her station, gesturing to them with a casual thumb over her shoulder. "We're running dreadfully low on supplies and need help securing the upper two floors of the hospital as isolation zones for the wounded and autoimmune compromised that have yet to show symptoms to the infection. If you think you can help my staff handle these two things, that'd be a huge help. For now I need to get back to work. Any other questions you have will have to wait. Good luck to you." True to her word, the doctor returned to tending to the various charts and boards that were at her station, a few nurses and other medical ninja rushing up to her to offer reports and other technicalities that all required immediate attention, all at once.. Chise stepped away, looking toward Mirabelle, whom she had only just found the opportunity to remember had been along for the ride all along as one thing after another seemed to develop so rapidly and without pause. "Do you think we can help them, Mirabelle-Sensei? I would like to do whatever we can. I don't have much experience with medical stuff.. but you were able to use a scroll to summon some supplies back at the apartment. Perhaps if you summon as much as you can, we can distribute it throughout the hospital and hopefully help prevent the infection from spreading any more than it already has, or at least slow it down."

Miyu was quiet during the whole ordeal, allowing the main hospital staff to run their course of work. While she was more of a warrior than a healer, she did pick up on learning about these things in the future she would need them. Her attention was drawn to Chise who was now looking for some guidance on what to do right now at the moment. “Right…so here’s what we’ll do…” she said pondering on her options. She needed to get some research done herself, as she tapped her chin. She took out the scroll from before bit her finger, she would summon a bunch of medical supplies to give to the hospital. Once she was done, she looked at Chise with a firm look before telling her what to do. She extended her left hand onto her shoulder, her deep sapphire eyes looking into Chise’s. “I want you to distribute as many supplies as you can possibly get out. Take some masks to the infected, some water or whatever it is you can find ok? Keep an eye on everyone and make sure you don’t touch anyone please…take care for now” she said hugging Chise. “After all this…if we survive…I think I might adopt you as my little sister…I’ll explain it later but just know that haha” she said releasing her and shifting her clothing.

She would take on a rather sexy doctor attire now, as she placed her mask over her face. She walked down the falls, making her way towards the operating rooms once more. “Hey who are you?” a voice from a doctor shouted from the group. “Mirabelle Hayabusa, Village Official. I here investigating the situation happening right now. I need you to get me up to speed with what you know” she said in response. The doctor nodded, looking at the currently restrained woman rampaging. “It seems that this virus has two levels of infection, one more severe from the next…but it seems there has been some deaths caused by it. The current death rate here has been 98% non-shinobis while the rest 2 percent where severe cases….that lead to death of some ninjas…” the doctor said. Miyu took out a pen and paper as she made some notes for the research and developments team can use. “And what about the undead?” she asked. The doctor shrugged; there was no answer to this for the time being.

Miyu held her head as she felt her headache coming back again but she shrugged it off. “Where is the head of the medical department? I need him/her right now!” she said looking around but never the less she was nowhere to been seen. Miyu cursed under her breath but she continued to survey the infected as she gathered information.

End of Mission.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi
(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.

Last edited:

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Takeno walked into Takinomori. Behind him a medium sized paper dog, which carried a young girl as well as his bag that was filled with jars of herbs. He was clearly drained, the events of the day had emotionally drained him. He was pacing towards The hospital, ready to drop off the herbs and leave to go home, with his new companion. They walked through the front doors of the hospital, waiting to see someone familiar. He then out of the corner of his eye saw Mira with Chise. "Hey over he-" the world was starting to swirl in slow motion. His body had been under too much stress as of lately, especially with his recent battle. He was emotionally tired, and this mysterious sickness wasn't helping. He fell to a knee, as he started to shake. "Shit my body is drained". He looked over to Keiko. He would give the bag to Keiko. "I need you to give this to Chise, the lady over there. There are two jars of herbs that I need the hospital to receive..." Keiko did a fast nod, and ran to the front desk to take out some sanitizing wipes. After carefully sanitizing the bag, she ran up to Chise, holding her arms up with the bag. "Here miss... he wants to give these to you..." She nodded back towards Takeno who was now in a chair in the lobby. He looked towards the young girl, who was trying to get Chise attention, and chuckled a bit. He thought to himself: "If I cant be here for them anymore....I have to keep fighting for you... at leas that much I still can control" He then relaxed his body in the chair, the full weight of the day melting away. his purpose has not changed, but the battles he must fight has.

[This marks the end of Takeno's mission]

Miyu was quiet during the whole ordeal, allowing the main hospital staff to run their course of work. While she was more of a warrior than a healer, she did pick up on learning about these things in the future she would need them. Her attention was drawn to Chise who was now looking for some guidance on what to do right now at the moment. “Right…so here’s what we’ll do…” she said pondering on her options. She needed to get some research done herself, as she tapped her chin. She took out the scroll from before bit her finger, she would summon a bunch of medical supplies to give to the hospital. Once she was done, she looked at Chise with a firm look before telling her what to do. She extended her left hand onto her shoulder, her deep sapphire eyes looking into Chise’s. “I want you to distribute as many supplies as you can possibly get out. Take some masks to the infected, some water or whatever it is you can find ok? Keep an eye on everyone and make sure you don’t touch anyone please…take care for now” she said hugging Chise. “After all this…if we survive…I think I might adopt you as my little sister…I’ll explain it later but just know that haha” she said releasing her and shifting her clothing.

She would take on a rather sexy doctor attire now, as she placed her mask over her face. She walked down the falls, making her way towards the operating rooms once more. “Hey who are you?” a voice from a doctor shouted from the group. “Mirabelle Hayabusa, Village Official. I here investigating the situation happening right now. I need you to get me up to speed with what you know” she said in response. The doctor nodded, looking at the currently restrained woman rampaging. “It seems that this virus has two levels of infection, one more severe from the next…but it seems there has been some deaths caused by it. The current death rate here has been 98% non-shinobis while the rest 2 percent where severe cases….that lead to death of some ninjas…” the doctor said. Miyu took out a pen and paper as she made some notes for the research and developments team can use. “And what about the undead?” she asked. The doctor shrugged; there was no answer to this for the time being.

Miyu held her head as she felt her headache coming back again but she shrugged it off. “Where is the head of the medical department? I need him/her right now!” she said looking around but never the less she was nowhere to been seen. Miyu cursed under her breath but she continued to survey the infected as she gathered information.

End of Mission.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi
(Kansō) Requip
Type: Tool
Range: Self
Chakra: -5 chakra per transformation
Description: Requip is a unique brand of ninja technology namely used for those always on the move. Coming in the form of apparel; the user has the innate ability to have clothing that morphs and changes form in order to suit their needs. Within the fabric of the clothing – there exists specialized ninja technology that controls the strings and thus with the use of chakra can command it to take any form she desires. This can range from shifting from casual wear to combat ready clothing on the fly. It mimics any clothing the user may also have somewhere at home and even the coloration changes as well. This combines two aspects: the Henge no Jutsu and the morphing capabilities of the microfibers but the transformation is permanent until changed again. Transforming the clothing is passive and doesn’t take a move slot however needs – 5 per use to do so. While transforming a bright light is also emitted to prevent others from seeing the transformation until it fully forms if needed.
Chise watched on as Mirabelle had taken a moment to ponder the immediate answer to the situation. She hadn't quite realized how much she had just unpacked onto Mirabelle so abruptly and by the spur of her own ambition. She could help but feel the sense of guilt slowly set in; Mirabelle was
just as sick as she was, more likely more than she was, even. No doubt she wanted answers and care of her own and Chise had gone offering her service without really thinking twice for the company she kept. Just as her gaze began to fall in something of a weighted settling, she perked up once more as she saw Mirabelle begin to unwind her scroll, recognizing it briefly as the one she had utilized back at the apartment. Without so much as a second in delay, she merely swiped her thumb across the scroll as before and instantly a much larger plume of smoke filled the corner of the room they stood in, dispersing to reveal the collection of supplies that she had so casually conjured from quite literally nothingness. With wide eyes, Chise immediately began to sort through some of the contents as if readily itemizing what was there; gloves, masks, distilled water, blood kits, thermometers.. Already she began piecing together what to do in what corresponding order with what was there as she listened to Mirabelle's explanation on what to do with it all as well, her gaze shifting back to Mirabelle with a gentle smile. "This is amazing Mirabelle-Sensei..! This will no doubt he--" Suddenly she felt herself enveloped in the woman's embrace, something that she was becoming rapidly accustomed to based on the recent number of times she can recall having been in this position more than once. Yet it was a good feeling.. though still awkward to some existent, she wasn't entirely used to having someone close enough to be embraced by or vice versa, yet out of everything that she'd have to get used to, this was certainly one that she'd gladly put in the effort toward. She felt a slight heat rise to her cheeks as she heard the mention of adopting her in, as Mirabelle's sister..? Was something like that really so simple to accomplish? Was that even a good idea for Mirabelle to do when she still knew so little about her; her past, the things she occasionally struggles with, the potential for disappointment if she'd fail to.. persist. With little more than a furrow of her brows into one another as she began to feel the comforting warmth exchange between them in their lingering embrace, she simply pulled away with a smile and a soft nod. "Please be safe as well, Mirabelle-Sensei." With that, she watched as Mirabelle shuffled off to go and perform her own investigation, taking that as her opportunity to look back down to the supplies in front of her. She needed to hurry; every second that passed counted for the survival rate of dozens, if not hundreds of lives in the hospital at present.

Just as she began to finish organizing the supplies and started looking around for a map of the building, asking a couple of staff members to find one for her, she happened to turn just in time to almost nearly bump into a small figure that had somehow managed to sneak up on her amidst the million miles an second that everything seemed to be running at, even her now. She didn't realize quite yet how much the urgency of it all had affected her mentality of the situation, stopping to take a breath as she hesitated, blinking down at the little girl whom extended a bag up to her. Chise lifted a brow as she listened to the girl's soft voice speak over the otherwise booming rumble of chaos to the room. She had slipped on a pair of sterilized gloves back when she was handling the tools that Mirabelle had summoned, ensuring she didn't infect any of them herself, so she felt a bit more confident taking hold of the bag yet remained cautious in the process of slowly flipping it open to see the jarred contents inside. Her eyes widened briefly reactively, realizing what they were as she took a moment to inspect them more closely. No doubt the hospital was bound for a break in luck between Mirabelle's resupply and now these herbs as well. She slowly crouched toward the girl, offering her a gentle smile as her
emerald eyes met her own, taking in the.. curious outfit she wore. "You did very good, thank you very much.." With that she stood straight once again, taking the girl's hand after setting the bag down in the mix of supplies she had to tend to before shuffling carefully through the room toward the entrance where the one who had lead the girl here waited. She noted the clear weighted bags strained under his eyes, the gaunt to his cheeks that was only filled in by the heat no doubt radiating from the fever he likely suffered from as well, like nearly everyone else. Slowly she approached to his side, offering a moment's pause to give him the reaction time to notice her before she'd begin to wave a hand slowly passed his gaze, testing his attentiveness at the moment. "Uhm.. Hello there. I got your delivery, you've probably bought quite a few people a lot of extra time with those herbs. I'll be sure a doctor gets them immediately, but first you need to get some fluids in you; you look painfully dehydrated and that could be very drastic on your body with this virus. Can you sit up long enough to drink?" She had motioned back toward the collection of supplies briefly to take hold of two bottles of water, pairs of gloves and masks, of which she returned to the pair with and handed a set to each of them, snapping the caps of the bottles personally so as to give them as little to deal with as possible. "I suggest you use these. Rest for a little while, but I wouldn't recommend staying here for very long unless you need other forms of care. The hospital is very overwhelmed with patients at the moment, and most are very contagious, which isn't the best place for a little girl.." She hummed calmly toward the man as she passed a soft smile toward the girl standing idly to the side, careful not to make it seem too obvious that she was referring to her specifically. Chise didn't want to alarm her or make her feel excluded, yet the truth of the matter was rather unavoidable. She even felt some concern for her own safety in the given environment, but she at least knew what she was getting into. Suddenly a medical staff member had approached her, extending a scroll to her and nodding before rushing off to tend to something else immediately afterward. She looked puzzled as she stared at it a moment, unrolling it just enough to peek at the first corner of information. It was the map to the hospital that she had asked for and had already forgotten about. Perking up, she looked at them and began to pace backwards toward her supplies once again. "Ah, please forgive me, but I need to get these distributed. Try to stay safe." She offered a quick bow of her head before swiftly twirling across the backs of her feet, facing the supplies once more.

Now that she had all that she needed to get started, Chise passed a glance around her in quick one-over of the room before finding something akin to a small cart. Making sure that it didn't seem to be actively used for anything at the moment, she took hold of it and moved it toward the supplies where she picked up as much as she could and arranged it all in the cart. Picking up the bag that she had been given, she rushed over to the doctor that had addressed her before, extending the bag out to her. "These were just brought in by the pair over at the door. They're herbs, and a good amount of them too. I think you'll be able to distribute them more effectively. For now I'm going to try and distribute these supplies to the upper floors. Please take care." Bobbing her head in a quick, makeshift bow, Chise pivoted once again and made off with the cart of supplies she had collected. She rushed her way toward the elevator, moving to press a button before realizing that it was marked "Out of Service for all except Medical Personnel." She hesitated, retracting her hand as she considered if she was an exception to that rule for the moment, yet she didn't wish to risk putting someone out of their way. She'd have to take the stares.. Moving not much further off from where she was, Chise began her hike up the steps, pulling the small cart behind her one step at a time. Luckily it was made with rubberized wheels, so it had very little difficulty following up the steps, yet it was still reasonably weighted by the waters kept inside of it, along with everything else, serving as almost a workout routine of it's own. Having cleared the first flight, she let out a huff, looking at the floor number "2" printed, realizing she had at least two more to go before she was at the upper levels the doctor had told her were the isolated zones for those who were not gravely infected yet and being kept away to sustain their safety. She had reconsidered using the elevator, yet each time she did, the thought of someone needing to get somewhere with the press of time against them and not being able to use the elevator because she had used it would cross her thoughts. With a shake of her head, she resolved herself to this task and all of it's inconveniences. The longer she waited, the worse it would be. Suddenly, a thought struck her. She wasn't just "another person" anymore.. she knew Ninjutsu, at least to some basic degree. She didn't need to shoulder this burden in such unnecessary difficulty. Setting the cart aside for a moment, she focused a collection of her chakra into the process of forming three familiar hand seals, causing two plumes of smoke to erupt, revealing two perfect copies of herself. She looked to each, still slightly put off by the idea of having such a vivid reflection of herself stand in front of her in this way, yet she shook it off in favor of utilizing the benefit of them to begin with. "One of you pick up the other end of this cart and carry it with me up these stairs please. The other take some of these supplies ahead of us and let a staff member know we're on our way with more." The clones looked at one another as they simply shrugged and proceeded to break apart to perform the tasks that she had given. She hadn't really considered if it was necessary for her to give direct orders to them in that way.. surely they had some form of bond to the original user that made them somewhat aware of her intent without the need to vocalize them, but it didn't matter now and this felt more natural to her. Taking hold of the front half of the cart, it felt surprisingly lighter given the few bottles of water and other supplies that the one clone had taken before rushing up the stairs. With newfound resolve, the clone picked up the other end of the cart, now letting her lead forward in a more steady and reasonable momentum up the stairs with the cart of supplies totted between them.

After having taken advantage of her recently new skills of Ninjutsu to cleave the work effort of her task nearly in half, she managed to make it to the fourth floor stairwell landing. There the third clone stood waiting. Chise looked up to take notice of a pair of staff members, completely decked out from head-to-toe in disposable scrubs and other protective layers as they stood in front of a sealed off plastic wall with only a small entrance through the center. They had this checkpoint in place no doubt as a preventative measure of letting any of the more severely infected from getting by and spreading the disease to those on the other side. With a nod toward them as if to break the tension of the situation, one of them approached her and looked at the cart of supplies she held, lifting a hand with a clenched fist of excitement. "Finally! We've very nearly ran out of water and masks. These are going to help keep us going awhile longer." With that, she set the cart down and let the staff take it from there, watching them disappear past the wall. That was rather lackluster considering the effort she put in to get it there, yet she knew the purpose it'd serve, which was enough for her. With a resolute nod, she rushed back down the stairs with the two clones close behind her until she reached the first floor once again. Looking across the group of sick laid out in bulk across the floors, she looked at the remainder of the supplies on the ground. Looking toward her clones, they had already gotten to work without her needing to utter a word, each moving to pick up a stack of masks, gloves and an arm full of waters before moving to begin distributing them in pairs to one patient at a time. She did the same, each clone picking a line of patients to tend to themselves in full before rotating down the line by skipping over the isles that one had already completed ahead of the other. Occasionally instead of handing them to a patient, they'd hand out the supplies to other staff members, encouraging them to hand them out as well or use them for themselves to replace whatever they may have been using for too long already. Chise wasn't sure exactly how helpful all of this was going to be, or if it'd even truly make a difference in the grand scheme of things, yet she had no other choice but to hope her actions would be enough to save even one other person here, or perhaps keep them from spreading what they had to another. With luck, it'll do more than just that, yet the best she could hope for at the moment was the least bit of an impact by these basic preventative measures she was helping each of them take.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique ( 2x )
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Description: A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.

This message marks the end of my mission.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno was starting to drift off into sleep, waiting for Keiko to return back from giving Chise the herbs. He had seen the condition of the people in the hospital, and... it wasn't a pretty sight. He knew this wasn't the safest place for his new companion, and he desperatley wished to get out of here as fast as possible. The hospital smelled of sickness and death already, and the virus was still relatively new. He contemplated weather it was smart to bring the young girl into this area, into Tsumigakure. Maybe he should move somewhere uninhabited... create a temporary home, just until this disease was controlled. As he yawned again routinely lost in his thoughts, he noticed Chise had been standing next to him, trying to communicate... "Uhm.. Hello there. I got your delivery, you've probably bought quite a few people a lot of extra time with those herbs. I'll be sure a doctor gets them immediately, but first you need to get some fluids in you; you look painfully dehydrated and that could be very drastic on your body with this virus. Can you sit up long enough to drink?" It finally dawned on him that he had forgot to take fluids on his travels outdoors. He nodded his head, as his throat had become as dry as cotton. Chise brought back water, gloves, and a mask. Takeno took the supplies gratefuly. " I suggest you use these. Rest for a little while, but I wouldn't recommend staying here..." Takeno started to zone out Chise, as he thought about what he would do now. His world had been completely flipped in the matter of twenty four hours. He had lost friends, hell people he considered family. The stability he had found in Tsumigakure was fizzling away because of this virus. But he had gained a new companion. She was standing by herself amongst the large crowd around her, in her bright yellow hazmat suit. He chuckled a little. Seeing her now the clothing seemed rather...excessive, but it did ensure her safety. And he realized he was being selfish. Sure he lost his friends, but this young girl lost family, her entire community, wiped in an instant Now she was in some unknown land, with a rampant virus knocking people down left and right. He sighed as he thought over all the changes that had happened. He did think he needed to take some time to process, and help acclimate the young girl into her new life away from home. "...Try to stay safe." Takeno snapped back into reality. "H-huh. O yea. Yea stay safe... HEY KEIKO!! Time to go." The young girl ran back to Chise and Takeno, holding the empty satchel to her chest. The two bid their fairwell to Chise as she ran off to help distribute the bloodwort and astragulus that was inside the two jars. He carried the empty bag back to his apartment in Sin, Keiko hitched a ride on his back. "Hey mister...please drink some water..." Takeno had almost forgotten to drink the water Chise had supplied him. He took a few more sips, "Care about my health more than me huh.." Takeno smirked at the idea. "No your kinda my only way of transportation mister." Takeno's face fell into a frown as he realized she was telling the truth: He was her only way ov navigation towards Sin. Still, the words flustered him, reminding him of Hana's sarcastic tones. He let out a deep sigh as he moved onward to The Graveyard of Sin.

Leaves LM for LM 115

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Chise watched on as Mirabelle had taken a moment to ponder the immediate answer to the situation. She hadn't quite realized how much she had just unpacked onto Mirabelle so abruptly and by the spur of her own ambition. She could help but feel the sense of guilt slowly set in; Mirabelle was
just as sick as she was, more likely more than she was, even. No doubt she wanted answers and care of her own and Chise had gone offering her service without really thinking twice for the company she kept. Just as her gaze began to fall in something of a weighted settling, she perked up once more as she saw Mirabelle begin to unwind her scroll, recognizing it briefly as the one she had utilized back at the apartment. Without so much as a second in delay, she merely swiped her thumb across the scroll as before and instantly a much larger plume of smoke filled the corner of the room they stood in, dispersing to reveal the collection of supplies that she had so casually conjured from quite literally nothingness. With wide eyes, Chise immediately began to sort through some of the contents as if readily itemizing what was there; gloves, masks, distilled water, blood kits, thermometers.. Already she began piecing together what to do in what corresponding order with what was there as she listened to Mirabelle's explanation on what to do with it all as well, her gaze shifting back to Mirabelle with a gentle smile. "This is amazing Mirabelle-Sensei..! This will no doubt he--" Suddenly she felt herself enveloped in the woman's embrace, something that she was becoming rapidly accustomed to based on the recent number of times she can recall having been in this position more than once. Yet it was a good feeling.. though still awkward to some existent, she wasn't entirely used to having someone close enough to be embraced by or vice versa, yet out of everything that she'd have to get used to, this was certainly one that she'd gladly put in the effort toward. She felt a slight heat rise to her cheeks as she heard the mention of adopting her in, as Mirabelle's sister..? Was something like that really so simple to accomplish? Was that even a good idea for Mirabelle to do when she still knew so little about her; her past, the things she occasionally struggles with, the potential for disappointment if she'd fail to.. persist. With little more than a furrow of her brows into one another as she began to feel the comforting warmth exchange between them in their lingering embrace, she simply pulled away with a smile and a soft nod. "Please be safe as well, Mirabelle-Sensei." With that, she watched as Mirabelle shuffled off to go and perform her own investigation, taking that as her opportunity to look back down to the supplies in front of her. She needed to hurry; every second that passed counted for the survival rate of dozens, if not hundreds of lives in the hospital at present.

Just as she began to finish organizing the supplies and started looking around for a map of the building, asking a couple of staff members to find one for her, she happened to turn just in time to almost nearly bump into a small figure that had somehow managed to sneak up on her amidst the million miles an second that everything seemed to be running at, even her now. She didn't realize quite yet how much the urgency of it all had affected her mentality of the situation, stopping to take a breath as she hesitated, blinking down at the little girl whom extended a bag up to her. Chise lifted a brow as she listened to the girl's soft voice speak over the otherwise booming rumble of chaos to the room. She had slipped on a pair of sterilized gloves back when she was handling the tools that Mirabelle had summoned, ensuring she didn't infect any of them herself, so she felt a bit more confident taking hold of the bag yet remained cautious in the process of slowly flipping it open to see the jarred contents inside. Her eyes widened briefly reactively, realizing what they were as she took a moment to inspect them more closely. No doubt the hospital was bound for a break in luck between Mirabelle's resupply and now these herbs as well. She slowly crouched toward the girl, offering her a gentle smile as her
emerald eyes met her own, taking in the.. curious outfit she wore. "You did very good, thank you very much.." With that she stood straight once again, taking the girl's hand after setting the bag down in the mix of supplies she had to tend to before shuffling carefully through the room toward the entrance where the one who had lead the girl here waited. She noted the clear weighted bags strained under his eyes, the gaunt to his cheeks that was only filled in by the heat no doubt radiating from the fever he likely suffered from as well, like nearly everyone else. Slowly she approached to his side, offering a moment's pause to give him the reaction time to notice her before she'd begin to wave a hand slowly passed his gaze, testing his attentiveness at the moment. "Uhm.. Hello there. I got your delivery, you've probably bought quite a few people a lot of extra time with those herbs. I'll be sure a doctor gets them immediately, but first you need to get some fluids in you; you look painfully dehydrated and that could be very drastic on your body with this virus. Can you sit up long enough to drink?" She had motioned back toward the collection of supplies briefly to take hold of two bottles of water, pairs of gloves and masks, of which she returned to the pair with and handed a set to each of them, snapping the caps of the bottles personally so as to give them as little to deal with as possible. "I suggest you use these. Rest for a little while, but I wouldn't recommend staying here for very long unless you need other forms of care. The hospital is very overwhelmed with patients at the moment, and most are very contagious, which isn't the best place for a little girl.." She hummed calmly toward the man as she passed a soft smile toward the girl standing idly to the side, careful not to make it seem too obvious that she was referring to her specifically. Chise didn't want to alarm her or make her feel excluded, yet the truth of the matter was rather unavoidable. She even felt some concern for her own safety in the given environment, but she at least knew what she was getting into. Suddenly a medical staff member had approached her, extending a scroll to her and nodding before rushing off to tend to something else immediately afterward. She looked puzzled as she stared at it a moment, unrolling it just enough to peek at the first corner of information. It was the map to the hospital that she had asked for and had already forgotten about. Perking up, she looked at them and began to pace backwards toward her supplies once again. "Ah, please forgive me, but I need to get these distributed. Try to stay safe." She offered a quick bow of her head before swiftly twirling across the backs of her feet, facing the supplies once more.

Now that she had all that she needed to get started, Chise passed a glance around her in quick one-over of the room before finding something akin to a small cart. Making sure that it didn't seem to be actively used for anything at the moment, she took hold of it and moved it toward the supplies where she picked up as much as she could and arranged it all in the cart. Picking up the bag that she had been given, she rushed over to the doctor that had addressed her before, extending the bag out to her. "These were just brought in by the pair over at the door. They're herbs, and a good amount of them too. I think you'll be able to distribute them more effectively. For now I'm going to try and distribute these supplies to the upper floors. Please take care." Bobbing her head in a quick, makeshift bow, Chise pivoted once again and made off with the cart of supplies she had collected. She rushed her way toward the elevator, moving to press a button before realizing that it was marked "Out of Service for all except Medical Personnel." She hesitated, retracting her hand as she considered if she was an exception to that rule for the moment, yet she didn't wish to risk putting someone out of their way. She'd have to take the stares.. Moving not much further off from where she was, Chise began her hike up the steps, pulling the small cart behind her one step at a time. Luckily it was made with rubberized wheels, so it had very little difficulty following up the steps, yet it was still reasonably weighted by the waters kept inside of it, along with everything else, serving as almost a workout routine of it's own. Having cleared the first flight, she let out a huff, looking at the floor number "2" printed, realizing she had at least two more to go before she was at the upper levels the doctor had told her were the isolated zones for those who were not gravely infected yet and being kept away to sustain their safety. She had reconsidered using the elevator, yet each time she did, the thought of someone needing to get somewhere with the press of time against them and not being able to use the elevator because she had used it would cross her thoughts. With a shake of her head, she resolved herself to this task and all of it's inconveniences. The longer she waited, the worse it would be. Suddenly, a thought struck her. She wasn't just "another person" anymore.. she knew Ninjutsu, at least to some basic degree. She didn't need to shoulder this burden in such unnecessary difficulty. Setting the cart aside for a moment, she focused a collection of her chakra into the process of forming three familiar hand seals, causing two plumes of smoke to erupt, revealing two perfect copies of herself. She looked to each, still slightly put off by the idea of having such a vivid reflection of herself stand in front of her in this way, yet she shook it off in favor of utilizing the benefit of them to begin with. "One of you pick up the other end of this cart and carry it with me up these stairs please. The other take some of these supplies ahead of us and let a staff member know we're on our way with more." The clones looked at one another as they simply shrugged and proceeded to break apart to perform the tasks that she had given. She hadn't really considered if it was necessary for her to give direct orders to them in that way.. surely they had some form of bond to the original user that made them somewhat aware of her intent without the need to vocalize them, but it didn't matter now and this felt more natural to her. Taking hold of the front half of the cart, it felt surprisingly lighter given the few bottles of water and other supplies that the one clone had taken before rushing up the stairs. With newfound resolve, the clone picked up the other end of the cart, now letting her lead forward in a more steady and reasonable momentum up the stairs with the cart of supplies totted between them.

After having taken advantage of her recently new skills of Ninjutsu to cleave the work effort of her task nearly in half, she managed to make it to the fourth floor stairwell landing. There the third clone stood waiting. Chise looked up to take notice of a pair of staff members, completely decked out from head-to-toe in disposable scrubs and other protective layers as they stood in front of a sealed off plastic wall with only a small entrance through the center. They had this checkpoint in place no doubt as a preventative measure of letting any of the more severely infected from getting by and spreading the disease to those on the other side. With a nod toward them as if to break the tension of the situation, one of them approached her and looked at the cart of supplies she held, lifting a hand with a clenched fist of excitement. "Finally! We've very nearly ran out of water and masks. These are going to help keep us going awhile longer." With that, she set the cart down and let the staff take it from there, watching them disappear past the wall. That was rather lackluster considering the effort she put in to get it there, yet she knew the purpose it'd serve, which was enough for her. With a resolute nod, she rushed back down the stairs with the two clones close behind her until she reached the first floor once again. Looking across the group of sick laid out in bulk across the floors, she looked at the remainder of the supplies on the ground. Looking toward her clones, they had already gotten to work without her needing to utter a word, each moving to pick up a stack of masks, gloves and an arm full of waters before moving to begin distributing them in pairs to one patient at a time. She did the same, each clone picking a line of patients to tend to themselves in full before rotating down the line by skipping over the isles that one had already completed ahead of the other. Occasionally instead of handing them to a patient, they'd hand out the supplies to other staff members, encouraging them to hand them out as well or use them for themselves to replace whatever they may have been using for too long already. Chise wasn't sure exactly how helpful all of this was going to be, or if it'd even truly make a difference in the grand scheme of things, yet she had no other choice but to hope her actions would be enough to save even one other person here, or perhaps keep them from spreading what they had to another. With luck, it'll do more than just that, yet the best she could hope for at the moment was the least bit of an impact by these basic preventative measures she was helping each of them take.

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique ( 2x )
Chakra: 5
Description: A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
With the operations done, Mirabelle was sweating quite a bit as she shifts clothing once more. This fever was far worse than she imagined. Never the less, she was done with the hospital after getting what little information she can find. She also heard from the staff that the person she was looking for wasn’t found here but rather at the Research and Development Center. “Shit…” she said cursing that she wasted a bit of time, but never the less she looked around for a moment until she found Chise.

How are things holding up for you?” she asked her. She needed to get the information to the center. “I managed to get a bit of data so I’m heading out, you coming with me?” she gestured to Chise as she packs up her gear.

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the operations done, Mirabelle was sweating quite a bit as she shifts clothing once more. This fever was far worse than she imagined. Never the less, she was done with the hospital after getting what little information she can find. She also heard from the staff that the person she was looking for wasn’t found here but rather at the Research and Development Center. “Shit…” she said cursing that she wasted a bit of time, but never the less she looked around for a moment until she found Chise.

How are things holding up for you?” she asked her. She needed to get the information to the center. “I managed to get a bit of data so I’m heading out, you coming with me?” she gestured to Chise as she packs up her gear.
After several hours of tending to all that she could, Chise had lost track of the time and even her own condition. Something about the constant sense of urgency and the dependence that others had upon her to perform the duties she had taken upon herself brought about an indifference toward the time spent dedicated to it all. It was a convenient distraction from her own illness; something to keep her focused away from it, for better or worse. She at least considered that if anything bad were to happen to her, she at least was in the right place to have it happen.. With a deep breath behind the medical mask that she had on since she arrived, Chise was forced by the onsite doctor to step aside and take a moment out of concern for her working herself quite literally sicker than she already was. Propping herself against a wall, she let her emerald eyes fall behind the curtains of her irises, resting her head lightly into the same surface she was situated up against. Letting her eyes rest a moment, she eventually shifted her attention back down, casting a gaze over the room, taking a glance of each patient she had personally assisted with even something as simple as putting a mask over their head if they were too weak to do so themselves, or carefully help them drink from a water bottle. These minor and seemingly insignificant tasks brought a certain sensation of pride to her, a warmth thrumming lightly in her chest as she considered the possibility of doing this more often; possibly
even after this illness had reached it's conclusion. Could she potentially find a purpose in doing this sort of work? Would she even be good at anything more than just these minimalistic tasks..? Perhaps these were things she might find some guidance from Mirabelle for.

As if conjured by the mere thought of her itself, Mirabelle's voice chimed from the side of Chise, causing her to jump slightly in place; her shoulders stiffening and her eyes snapping wide open as she perked toward her almost as if to investigate if it really was her. Chise relaxed after she realized it was in fact Mirabelle. She considered how silly it was for having been startled by her sudden appearance, yet she couldn't help but feel like every time she so much as thought about Mirabelle, she'd "magically" appear as if summoned by the thought of her. She took a moment to remember the question Mirabelle had posed to her from the start, looking out toward the room once again. "It's been a bit stop-and-go.. the supplies you summoned have made a huge dent into the needs of a lot of people here, but every so often a new wave of sick will be brought in needing water and rest almost immediately. It's kind of scary.. but I hope I'm making a difference by helping however I can. I just wish I could do more.." The thought returned to her of doing more of this in more specialized ways. It was something that seemed to weigh on her thoughts more than she really realized at first, so perhaps it was something worth pursuing. But for now she needed to consider the immediate challenges put before her and worry about alternate goals later; if there was to be a later. She looked back toward Mirabelle, lifting a slight curious brow at the mention of her having acquired "data" of some sort. She offered a brief nod, slowly standing from the wall in something of a tired stumble, yet she quickly caught her balance after bracing her palm against the wall to collect herself more carefully. "Sure, though I'm not sure how much help I can be. But if you think you can use me, then I'll go."

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Solf creates a shadow clone to help him out with his missions he needed to do. He hands him two Military Ration Pills. The shadow clone name is John and he takes one of the pills and Solf takes a pill also. They get back almost all their chakra back. John heads off to the hospital and Solf heads to Warenaiwa.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

2350 -20 /2 =1165 +1175 =2340 Chakra Points For Each
160 Health Points

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
After several hours of tending to all that she could, Chise had lost track of the time and even her own condition. Something about the constant sense of urgency and the dependence that others had upon her to perform the duties she had taken upon herself brought about an indifference toward the time spent dedicated to it all. It was a convenient distraction from her own illness; something to keep her focused away from it, for better or worse. She at least considered that if anything bad were to happen to her, she at least was in the right place to have it happen.. With a deep breath behind the medical mask that she had on since she arrived, Chise was forced by the onsite doctor to step aside and take a moment out of concern for her working herself quite literally sicker than she already was. Propping herself against a wall, she let her emerald eyes fall behind the curtains of her irises, resting her head lightly into the same surface she was situated up against. Letting her eyes rest a moment, she eventually shifted her attention back down, casting a gaze over the room, taking a glance of each patient she had personally assisted with even something as simple as putting a mask over their head if they were too weak to do so themselves, or carefully help them drink from a water bottle. These minor and seemingly insignificant tasks brought a certain sensation of pride to her, a warmth thrumming lightly in her chest as she considered the possibility of doing this more often; possibly
even after this illness had reached it's conclusion. Could she potentially find a purpose in doing this sort of work? Would she even be good at anything more than just these minimalistic tasks..? Perhaps these were things she might find some guidance from Mirabelle for.

As if conjured by the mere thought of her itself, Mirabelle's voice chimed from the side of Chise, causing her to jump slightly in place; her shoulders stiffening and her eyes snapping wide open as she perked toward her almost as if to investigate if it really was her. Chise relaxed after she realized it was in fact Mirabelle. She considered how silly it was for having been startled by her sudden appearance, yet she couldn't help but feel like every time she so much as thought about Mirabelle, she'd "magically" appear as if summoned by the thought of her. She took a moment to remember the question Mirabelle had posed to her from the start, looking out toward the room once again. "It's been a bit stop-and-go.. the supplies you summoned have made a huge dent into the needs of a lot of people here, but every so often a new wave of sick will be brought in needing water and rest almost immediately. It's kind of scary.. but I hope I'm making a difference by helping however I can. I just wish I could do more.." The thought returned to her of doing more of this in more specialized ways. It was something that seemed to weigh on her thoughts more than she really realized at first, so perhaps it was something worth pursuing. But for now she needed to consider the immediate challenges put before her and worry about alternate goals later; if there was to be a later. She looked back toward Mirabelle, lifting a slight curious brow at the mention of her having acquired "data" of some sort. She offered a brief nod, slowly standing from the wall in something of a tired stumble, yet she quickly caught her balance after bracing her palm against the wall to collect herself more carefully. "Sure, though I'm not sure how much help I can be. But if you think you can use me, then I'll go."
Alright, we’ll be heading to Grand Divide. We are gonna search for the people in charge there…” she said to Chise. First, she needed to cross back to the main landmark then head more western.

LLM toward Graveyard of Sin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, we’ll be heading to Grand Divide. We are gonna search for the people in charge there…” she said to Chise. First, she needed to cross back to the main landmark then head more western.

LLM toward Graveyard of Sin
Chise offered a careful nod as she listened to Mirabelle's proposal on their next move. She carefully looked back to the bulk of the room, pausing as a moment before offering a rushed shuffle of her pace toward the doctor. She carefully bowed her head toward them with hands folded properly in front of her. "I'm leaving now.. I'm sorry I couldn't do more to help, but when I've finished my travels and missions, I'll come back and help however I can again. I promise.." The Doctor merely lifted a curious brow before smiling, raising a gloved hand to pat lightly at Chise's bowed head. "Don't worry about it lass. Go and do great things, just stay healthy and safe." With a nod of affirmation and gratuity alike, Chise quickly turned and moved back toward where Mirabelle was waiting, meeting back up with her before leaving the hospital and eventually the area together to make for their next destination. She was curious as to who it was Mirabelle specifically had in mind that she was trying to find. Someone that was in charge of the oversight of an entire region yet by no particular specification yet seemed hardly unreasonable to be intrigued by, yet Chise opted to withhold her questions for later, given the travel-time ahead.

LLM toward ( 115 ) Graveyard of Sin

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This marks the start of the mission using the following points:
A-rank Element: Help a large group of people to prevent the spread of infection.

For an A-rank Mission
~>Fuu clone<~ and ~>Fuu<~ arriving from 115

Each has 1200 Chakra

Fuu's clone, going by the name Mushi, would arrive a mere few hours before Fuu would. Sharing what Fuu had heard in the Graveyard of Sin, She and Mushi would devise a plan of defence for the village. Fuu herself would set up a testing stating in the hospital and Mushi would be stationed at the entrance to Village; making sure the locals stay put and all in-and-out passage is monitored.

Fuu: Right, since I've given you an actual scouter, we can communicate through them! Locals to the village, you can let through, but they must be escorted straight to the new Pandemic Wing. I'll let you know when I've got that running, so you can send them through.

Mushi: Sounds good! I'll turn away anyone not local to this village and have a waiting area until your preparations are done.

With that quick exchange done, Fuu and Mushi would move their separate ways in order to carry out the plan.

Fuu's Perspective:

Having reached the Hosptial, being extremely cautious as to not make physical contact with anyone; making sure her cloak kept her covered along the way, Fuu would immediately get to action, giving out instructions to five nurses five orderlies to begin with.

I need you lot to come with me, please keep your distance as I don't want things to escalate because of me. I'll need you two- She points sharply at two of the orderlies. -to get me a surgical gown, latex gloves and a face mask, immediately! Her words were sharp and carried the authority she held being a member of the White Lotus, the founding group of this village and the hospital. Now, I am taking over this place as Chief Medical Officer, since Korra has not been contactable for some time.

The two orderlies, having sprinted off to a supply closet, came rushing back with the requested items before placing them on a table near Fuu.

Thank you both. She would calmly say, before dropping her cloak to the ground and dressing herself in the gown, mask and gloves. Could you all now wear similar PPE and take this cloak to be incinerated. Treat it as a biohazard, then make haste to the Western Wing of the Hospital. Your comrades will fill you in on the situation once you return. As the two orderlies took to their task, Fuu would begin to address the situation to the eight whom remain.

I know I have been gone for a while, but this is not the time to dwell on that, see this as me not making up for my absence, but me doing my job as a Founder and Doctor of this Village. Fuu would scan reactions of her staff, glancing each of them directly in their eyes before continuing. Now, it seems Red Fever has returned to the lands, most likely artificially released as a consequence of the Mother Tiamat incedent from a few months back. If you will come with me, we shall establish a testing centre in the empty Western Wing, using specially modified-scanning-ICU beds. Fuu would then begin walking the selected staff towards the wing. These beds have a water-tight cocoon around them and will allow me to use water as a medium to scan patients with my medical chakra, without making physical contact with the patients. As unfortunately, I believe we are all currently carriers for this disease, however my strain has awakened and will soon reach a stage of contagious.

Having reached the Western Wing, Fuu would have her staff, now joined by the two orderlies from earlier and now informed of the situation, make preparations to bring the ten of the scanning beds into the wing; a supply of water to fill them, equipment to filter and replenish with clean, sterile water for each patient. The wing would be divided into two halves, one for the scanning of those arriving from outside the village, and the other half dedicated to scanning those who were still in the village at the time of Fuu's arrival. The aim of this set-up was for detection purposes only at this stage, until more information about how to treat the disease becomes available. There would be a main section set up along the back-wall with a pool of water for Fuu to inject her chakra and send it coursing through to each of the scanning beds, allowing her to personally diagnose the ten patients from one centralised location; before having the water sterilised between each set of ten patients.

The ten staff informed of the situation where all Shinobi, the nurses having some medical training as by their title. They were chosen specifically because Fuu new they were Shinobi and thus may have extra skills needed to subdue unruly patients; whether it be due to symptoms or due to unwillingness to go into quarantine. These ten initial staff would soon have recruited the remaining staff of the hospital, to set up a Scanning Wing and make sure a clear path from the Gates to the Wing then to Quarantine could be made without infecting others.

Local enforcement and Orderlies helped to set up and maintain lines between the Wing and the Front Gates, as it would be the Orderlies responsibility to bring through returning Locals from the outside. Task included barricading off certain pathways and making sure the entry gate to the village had any medical supplies they might need in an emergency.

I thank you all for your cooperation, I know these measures may seem extreme, but as of this moment, travel in and out of this Village will be heavily restricted. My clone at the front gates should have taken care of spreading that around the village and will be head of Security at the Gate. Now please be ready, as I believe we should have people returning from Foraging soon. Also remember that we are only scanning incomers to the village, to deduce if they are progressing or at a stage of contagious.

Pressing the talk button on her Scouter, Fuu would then signal to Mushi that the Hospital was ready.

Mushi's Perspective:

Making her way towards the front gate, Mushi would first stop by Fuu's house, using the time to grab a face mask for herself, a clean cloak (the old one was simply made from the clone jutsu) and wrapping her fingers, hands and forearms in a sterile bandage; the purpose would be to create a physical barrier between herself any anyone she may need to touch, and to maintain dexterity in the absence of gloves.

Heading out, she would make contact with the local police force and introduce herself to them, taking a small group with her to the front entry point to the village. Thanks for your cooperation, I'm sure Fuu will be just as thankful you're all cooperating, despite her absence. Having gathered at the front gate with a group of eight policeman, all that could be spared as the remainder set up the secure path to the hospital and spread the word of the situation to the villagers. It's fortunate the White Lotus were able to create and move the main village into this area behind the waterfall, it'll vastly help us with a checkpoint letting people in and turning non-essentials away. As much as this will seem harsh, it's what Fuu and I decided needed to be done.

Mushi would direct the police and other designated helpers to set up barricades to funnel incomers towards the gate, where she would check them using her diagnosis skill if they appeared to sick to move through under their own ability. A medical tent would be set up for immobile patients to be stationed until they could be moved into the hospital. Mushi wanted this check-point to feel authoritative while not frightening to the returning villagers, instilling more fear and worry into the situation was not going to be her goal, in fact she wanted to alleviate as much as possible.

After a few hours waiting only a small group of four fisherman had returned, patiently waiting at the gates for Fuu's signal. They had come from the Hokubo Ocean after a long voyage, empty-handed and almost confirming the rumours Fuu had heard in the Graveyard of Sin. At long last, Fuu's communication had come through the scouter, allowing Mushi to let this first group through the precautions towards the hospital.

I thank you for your patience, along your way through you will notice the law enforcement wearing gloves and face masks. They are for your protection as much as their own protection, as until we can get you scanned, we won't know if your cases of Red Fever could pose a risk. She would motion for three police and two orderlies to come and escort the group through. She would then address all in the group before sending them off, the police and orderlies included. Please keep a safe distance from the barricades directing you towards the hospital, don't stop to talk to anyone and please, be safe. We'll have you all back with your families shortly. Though most of her face was covered, her eyes conveyed her sincerity and a certain calmness, to hopefully put the villagers at ease.

Alas with no issue, the first group was let through without issue. More could be seen off in the distance, making there way towards the entry point. Mushi's job would be long from over, but these initial preparations would go a long way to riding out this pandemic.

End Mission

Turn 3/8 until full infection

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It had been several days since Fuu took charge of the hospital and put the entire village under a lock-down. No severe cases had been detected, but it was exactly as had been speculated; every person she tested had a benign version of the disease. However the virus was re-triggered, those that showed symptoms seemed to be able to spread it through nothing more than physical contact with others, exactly how Fuu contracted it via Banri; only time would tell how long before Fuu would be symptomatic.

Having spent this entire time inside the hospital, staying at the helm of the scanning set-up for the entire first day, Fuu had managed to train up several Nurses and young doctors-in-training to be able to successfully detect the virus; allowing her the time for much needed rest. The next several days, Fuu incorporated the newly trained staff into the scanning set-up, being able to run shorter and shorter shifts before she was able to let the staff run everything without her intervention. Though she did stay around for up to 12 hours a day to supervise, eventually she was able to return back to her home, sleeping for a full day.

During this time, the police-force had gotten into a good rhythm with the lock-down and security in and out of the village, even recruiting more able-bodies villagers to assist so that shorter shifts could be established. Around the same time as Fuu returning home, Mushi, upon seeing that her presence was no longer needed; dispersed herself, returning all the knowledge of the set-up to Fuu.

Chakra has been fully restored to 2400 due to chakra regeneration.

Turn 4/8 until full infection.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now fully rested after a strenuous week, Fuu would make her rounds through the village, being cautious not to make physical contact with anyone. She wore her usual heavy cloak, the collar pulled high over her face and hood on to keep as much if her covered as possible. Underneath she wore her usual attire, with the addition of bandages wrapping each leg and arm to prevent accidental contact; each of her fingers were individually wrapped to maintain dexterity if needed.

She would start out with the central market, asking that the food she purchased was instead delivered to her door, just I'm case the virus could spread via anything she touched; being the transmission was still unknown, it couldn't hurt to take these orecautions.

Returning to her house, Fuu would prepare breakfast and lunch to be kept in the fridge for later. She would then go out to the front gate and then later the hospital to get a status update; of which came back with everything being well.

Satisfied, Fuu returned home for a late lunch, keeping herself ready if she was called upon to rush to whatever emergency needed her most.

Turn 5/8 until full infection

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the late evening, the latest shift reports from the hospital had been delivered to Fuu's front door, as well as a meal fully cooked by one of her neighbours; a sign of good will after seeing the measures Fuu was taking to keep the village safe. While the food was still hot, Fuu ate it as she perused over the reports from the hospital, noting nothing out of the ordinary; or at least nothing that would require her attention.

Having finished, she would clean up dinner before doing some minor maintenance on her scouter; pulling it apart, checking the components and then reassembling it. This task would take her later into the evening, where she would then bathe and ready herself for a nights sleep. Fuu had decided to sleep a little earlier than usual, noting the lack of sleep this week prior while also feeling slightly more fatigued than usual.

Turn 6/8 until full infection.