Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Trade cj for 2,000 Kumi

(Fuuinjutsu: Karada no shinayaka-sa) Sealing Arts: Ease of Body (9)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: A body seal that reacts only to certain physical movements of the user, the Ease of Body seal is filled with the user's chakra before battle, which fuels the seal and allows its use. This seal only activates once the user uses non elemental taijutsu. Non Elemental Taijutsu often requires the user to infuse his body with chakra in order to successfully perform the technique he is attempting, which is strange because as shown, taijutsu is usually used to preserve chakra. This seal rectifies this by flooding the user's body with chakra at the exact points it needs to be in order to execute successfully, eliminating the need for the user to input chakra himself for this brand of Tai. By flowing chakra through the body for the user, the user is free to keep his chakra reserves in check, merely performing the actions necessary whilst the seal provides the boost in power needed.
-The user's next 4 Non Elemental Taijutsu moves don't require any chakra input from the user
-Seal can be used twice per battle
-3 Turn Cooldown between activations of this seal
-Seal may be passively applied

explain the technique​

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok so I place this seal on me and spend 30 chakra. The next turn, I can use a non-elemental tai (Lets say S rank with 40 chakra) at the same time as a tech that uses chakra right? Cause the seal got me using the tai tech as if it didnt use chakra.

But the 40 chakra will still be reduced from my total right? It just wont affect my usage.