take that FanBoys

miino

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Im just sick and tired of all the stupid ppl who were talking alot about stupid nonsense,,,,,, like saying nagato is undefeated ,, edo madra is weak ,, so6p is strong nd can take out the uchiha ,, gaara is weak against alot of characters nd can get raped easily!!! ,, minato isn't strong,,,,,,
yur all jerks ok! gara nd minato are ( KAGES ) nd they wernt chosen for nothing,,,,,,nagato is strong yeah but not the fuking strongest charcter cuz of his pathes i say ALOT of charcters can take him down.. again edo madara is considerd by the manga the strongst charcter for now! so6p come on ppl he created he fuked wut eva till i see him im nt gna say a shit!!! nd thats on his fukin sons as well,,,,, the threads that garaa will lose against uchiha/nagato wtf! he wont he is gna rape the sharingan or the rinningan users .... minato ive seen afew things he can do but hes strong hes a Hokage nd a raper as well!
I dnt give a fuk bout yur trolling or stupid comments nagato/uchiha fanboys ... :mad:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
51๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
30โš”๏ธ
Awards
You fell into the troll trap again? Practice some self control and maybe you will survive here. I would sympathize with you but this is not the first rant thread I have seen. It won't change anything or anyone for that matter. If you want to make a change it has to start with you. Then you would go motivate others through action and speech. But based on the context of your message you could not even lift a seed with that attitude.

Finally....everyone has an opinion. It is their right and self expression to do so. Get used to it. ;3

PUU

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol what... i couldn't understand half of the shit you were saying man

one thing that i picked up on your poor grammar thread was that you said "alot of characters would beat nagato", please name them sir... and remember you said alot so i'm assuming that you have a lengthy list.

Owarij

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Im just sick and tired of all the stupid ppl who were talking alot about stupid nonsense,,,,,, like saying nagato is undefeated ,, edo madra is weak ,, so6p is strong nd can take out the uchiha ,, gaara is weak against alot of characters nd can get raped easily!!! ,, minato isn't strong,,,,,,
yur all jerks ok! gara nd minato are ( KAGES ) nd they wernt chosen for nothing,,,,,,nagato is strong yeah but not the fuking strongest charcter cuz of his pathes i say ALOT of charcters can take him down.. again edo madara is considerd by the manga the strongst charcter for now! so6p come on ppl he created he fuked wut eva till i see him im nt gna say a shit!!! nd thats on his fukin sons as well,,,,, the threads that garaa will lose against uchiha/nagato wtf! he wont he is gna rape the sharingan or the rinningan users .... minato ive seen afew things he can do but hes strong hes a Hokage nd a raper as well!
I dnt give a fuk bout yur trolling or stupid comments nagato/uchiha fanboys ... :mad:

killer intent nagato as far as we know is undefeated
edo madara is anything but weak
SO6p can take out every uchiha ever made