Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Taiton is an advanced form of futon, making the winds darker and stronger than the normal futon. As far as weaknesses it has none and due to nature, it is strong to both doton and raiton. Taiton is also able to produce winds strong enough to move the constructs like Sasuke's Susano'o. As for how I intend to use it I currently plan to build this bio around the neutrality of taiton to defend whilst simultaneously attack boosting my katon and travel speed of other techniques.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good, very good...

*searches for Taiton Jutsu list... us surprised to find it in my search bar history already* xD

( Taiton: Kyōfū Reppa ) - Typhoon Release: Consecutive Bursting Strong Winds
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 40
Damage: 60 - 80
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, he releases a storming vortex that can be used to simply limit his enemy's field of vision or do massive damage to his surroundings, mowing down anything around him. With effort he can increase the scale and intensity of the storm, being capable of covering an entire island.

The wikia literally says it only requires the Bird hand seal... but the description alludes to the plural O__O? Regardless, just make sure you mention performing seals etc...
Multi-purpose and multi-ranking jutsu that can reach any range you desire, to do serve pretty much any function a wind blast or streaming jutsu might serve.

Umm, yeah.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From reading the jutsu it's basically used to create a storm forming a vortex of wind. This wind can be used to either hinder the opponent's vision allowing for stealth maneuvers or be used for pure destruction. The jutsu can be used as either an A-Ranked or S-Ranked and is able to cover an entire island.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, basically an extremely versatile wind jutsu... that isn't weak to wind stuff. Saved them from writing out more canon jutsu I guess? xD (and it's the actual canon-but-still-filler-tech)

( Taiton: Mōfū Daireppa ) - Typhoon Release: Great Consecutive Bursting Extreme Winds
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long ( Short range radius, long range reach)
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description: The user summons a massive tornado, intense enough to not only dwarf a Complete Body — Susanoo, but also match it. Despite its power, the technique has an exploitable flaw. The user is left defenseless at the eye of the storm. Should the enemy reach it, they can easily counter with a suprise attack.
Note: Can only be used once every two turns

Big tornado, as the jutsu states. Be wary of the weakness in that someone could essentially fly over the top or dig their way and come through the middle. The winds in the eye of the storm are not anything to worry about, as that is where you as the jutsu user, are also located. The eye is short-ranged in radius.