Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well for now my I just want to complete all the possible training and get a Hoshigaki Kisame's bio. But my main goal is to become a Sensei and be the first person to have awaken MS for Uchiha Shisui bio.

When I think about Taijutsu,I think about a tehnique that requires basic human abilites to perform,and it's performed in short range(hand to hand combat). Taijutsu is based on the users stamina and physical strenght,which helps the user to last longer in battles and deal really powerful attacks. Good thing about taijutsu is that it doesn't require any chakra (basic taijutsu,Gentle fist is a exception) or handseals to perfom,so they can be done really fast and effectively.

There are two types of taijutsu in Narutoverse. The basic one which I described above and the soo called Gentle fist which is used mainly by Hyuuga clan.This type of taijutsu requires profound chakra control and skill.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice ambition and nice analysis of Taijutsu.

Next tell me about

-Types/forms of Taijutsu and explain each of them and thier users (the one above is not enough))
-Advantages and Disadvantages

then explain

-Endurance
-Strenght
-Stamina
-Balance
-Stance

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are two types of taijutsu: The basic one which inflicts external physical damage (Gai and Rock Lee taijutsu style) and the so called Gentle fist which is used by Hyuuga clan,and which inflicts internal physical damage (to the organs and chakra channels).

The basic taijutsu doesn't require any handseals or chakra use,it relies on the users physical and mental energies.And also it only relies on basic human abilities,strenght and stamina. This type of taijutsu has a various arsenal of jutsus,like the dynamic entry and leaf whirlwind which are typically used by Gai and Rock Lee.

Gentle fist is a type of taijutsu which can inflict serious damage to internal organs and internal chakra channels. On impact user inserts his own chakra into enemies chakra channels. Even a single weak tap onto the enemies body part can inflect serious damage,because why it was called the gentle fist. The users of this tehnique are mainly the Hyuuga clan,which is renowned in Konohagakure.

-Endurance is the ability of the organism to stay active and to resist for some amount of time against some kind of trauma or external factor/damage.

-Strenght is the abillity which allows someone to use a specific amount of force on some object or a living organism.

-Stamina is basically the same thing as endurance I think.

-Balance is the abillity of maintaing the line of gravity of some body on some kind platform where that object or organism is keeping it's balance.

-Stance is the position or attitude which some person or an animal takes in space.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Form/types
-Strong Fist/Pure Taijutsu: Normal Taijutsu without chakra enhancement
-Chakra enhanced: EIG, Gentle Fist, and some other Tai that requires chakra
-Advanced: KG like Dead bone pulse and Gentle fist.

advantage: conserves chakra and you have freedom of movement.
Disadvantage: weak against ninjutsu and elementals. Can only be done up close.

Others are quite fine.

Next you are gonna be doing some endurance training to build your strenght and stamina.

-Run 1000 laps
-Walk upside down, 100laps
-10000 pushups and 10000 situps

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
˝Oh gosh,this one is going to be tough˝

I removed my shoes and every piece of equpment which could slow me down in this training session.

First I start runing those 1000 laps around the training ground. 10..20..50...100..250..
The first 300 laps were passing by easily but after that,things were becoming more complicated. My legs started to hurt and I could feel every part of my muscles filling up with lactic acid. But for the sake of my goal I had to keep on running. When I reached the 800th lap this training became a mental strugle rather than a physical one. My legs were exausted and sore and I coudn't feel them at all,but my mind was pushing them on untill I completed all the possible laps which were requested out of me.

The next part was even harder,100 laps of hand walking. I started with a shoulder and arm warm up. When I felt that I was ready I started this hell of a task. I knew from the start that all the blood will rush towards my head,so I had to finish this quickly. I started moving my arms quickly while I was balancing my whole body. I didn't have any kind of gloves or protection,so I could feel every piece of stone or whatever sticking in my hands,which was pretty iritating. The last 10 laps were the hell for me,because my hands were bleeding,my head was swollen like a balloon and I had difficult time with keeping the balance of my body. But with the determination of the Uchiha,I managed to complete on more task.

The next task was something I was used to. The standard chest and abs work out/or warm up for some guys. I would have managed to complete this part of the training easily,but the previous training completely exausted my arms and my body.But I had to do what I was told,so I started the last part of my training. I knew this was all for a good cause and that all of this pain and blood will pay off. With that in my mind I completely forgot about my pain and misery and I completed everyone of the 10000 push ups and & sit ups I was told to do.

Completey exausted,I fell on the ground hoping that sensei will give me something to eat or drink,so I could recover my strenght and compensate all the calories I burnt during this crazy training :)

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice exercise. Feeling happy?

Priest hands you a candy.
*eat this and you'll feel better*

Now you see that tree over there *points at tree*

you will begin to pratice hitting it.
-100 palm strikes
-100 punch(straight, side hook, uppercut)
-100 forearm strike
-100 elbow strike
-100 kicks using the sole of the feet
-200 kicks using the top of the feet
-100 toe strikes
-100 foe leg strikes
-100 knee strikes

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yaaaaaay, candY! :bouncy:

Oh my god. Okey then I have no other choise,let's go:

First I start with 100 palm hits. This part was pretty easy becuse I coudn't feel my palms anymore because of the previous training ( hand walking). One hit after another I could see that the bark of the tree was gradualy peeling off. After all those 100 hits,the tree part where I was striking was completely cleaned off,and you could see the wood itself.

Then I continued with every kind of punches I could think off. Straight,side hook,uppercut,you name it I did it. After 50 punches my knuckles started to hurt,but I had to continue if I wanted to get stronger. By the time I done,you could clearly see that the tree was bent a little bit.

After I relaxed a little bit under the tree I violated,I started hiting it with my forearm. This one was quite easy because I toughened my forearm in the annual arm wrestle of Uchiha clan. By the time I finished the tree was bent and damaged so much,that if it took some more damage it would fall without question.

Then I immediately proceded with the elbow strikes. One hit after another I felt that my arms are reaching their limit after all this training. In the last 10 punches I infused all the strenght I had remaining. I was determined to knock that three down and finish with the arm part for a day. When I punched it the last time,the tree was completely splitted in half.

Then leg part was easier for me,because legs are the strongest and most trained part of my body. I proceded with the foot kicking. After every one sole foot kick I performed,I did two top of the foot kicks. One after another they amount of the kicks gathered,and before I knew it I finished this part of the training.

Then I started hiting this tree with the same determenation of splitting it in half as the previous one. I started hitting it with the tips of my feet (toes). One hit after another you a hole emerged in this tree. When I finished with this part of the training I had this feeling that the tree in front of me will have the same destiny as the previous one.

In this part of the training,I was kicking the tree with my whole leg. I swanged my legs as hard as I could. The tree followed a similar pattern as the one before,and at the end of the training it was bent to the point of falling down.

Knowing that this was the last part of todays training,I mustered all the strenght I had and concetrated it in my knees. Then I started hiting the tree as hard as could. The tree would shake so hard after every hit that I would be completely covered with leafs and branches which were falling down. Kick after a kick,the tree was splitted in halfs,and the part which fell down on the earth started rolling down the plain.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Good.

Priest makes 100s of clone for the training.

Watch closely

*One clone(though in a different clothing) rushes towards Priest. As soon as he gets to striking range, he launches a right punch towards Priest's face. Priest on the other hand would have assumed a low stance and as the punch approaches, He slaps the side of the right wrist with his left palm, slaping it so that it move towards the clones left and missing his face. Though he won't stop there, while the clone drifts towards the direction of the slap(priest's right), Priest quickly drops low while planting his whole weight on his left leg using it as a pivot and with a swift rotation, he would now be behind the clone with a ground embracing swing of his right leg, performing a full leg sweep from behind of the clone. This action leaves the clone temporarily airborne giving Priest an opportunity to lean back slightly with his butt almost touching the ground, both hands perched on the ground to support his weight(though his weight still on his left leg). He would only raise his right leg which is already stretched to kick the airborne clone high into the air. The clone now raised a bit high, Priest springs himself high into the air, meeting the clone with a jump kick to the guts then using the contact of his leg to create bouyancy and effort, he spins clockwise twice landing a kick on his torso and head respectively. A final punch to the clone's chest sends the clone crashing to the floor and poofin away.*

The above, I just used the entire D-rank techniques in one fell swoop

(Gangeki) - Rock Attack
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will strike their opponent with a strong punch to the chest

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:20
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Konoha Reppū) - Leaf Gale
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:20
Description: This technique is a good example of how even simple taijutsu can
become a pre-eminently destructive, lethal
technique. The attack is a simple rear
spinning low kick, but a strong enough user
can send a large adult flying as if they
weighed nothing. The goal is to throw the enemy off balance, and deal damage to the
lower half of their body.

(Konoha Senpū) - Leaf Hurricane
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 20
Description: A taijutsu where one launches a
succession of high kicks and low kicks. Firstly, the opponent's evasion margin is
restrained upon seeing the high kick, thus
augmenting the chances for the low kick to
hit the mark connecting to the rib cage area.
So originally the high kick is little more than a
feint.

(Kodzuku) Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 20
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply use one of his
hands to deliver a simple punch by clenching
his fist and swinging his arm. The user is
free to do variations of a basic frontal punch
and the technique though simple, can be
deadly for strong users.

(Hirateuchi) Slap
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the
opponent with an open hand, slapping him. It
can also be used for defensive purposes to
slap incoming limbs or weapons.

(Kikku) Kick
Description: One of the simplest moves in Taijutsu, the user will simply hit the
opponent with a kick from one of his legs. He
is free to choose simple variations of the
kick and the stronger he is, the more
dangerous the technique is.

(Fōringu Hōyō) Falling Embrace
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 20
Description: The user runs at the enemy and tackles them, slamming them into the earth.
Now create you own detailed scenario, different from mine. Remember to metion every details, body physics, type of hand/leg used, movement, speed/momentum, reaction and what not

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After I absored everything my sensei said and did, I created one clone myself who would be my sparing partner in this session. Clone started the spar by dashing towards me.His body position was slightly bent at the waist downward because he reached out both of his arms so he could throw me down on the ground. As he aproached me closer and closer by the second, I assumed a high stance so I could move my body with great agility and speed . Once the clone entered the combat zone, gracefully I deflected his left arm off course with a slap, which completely disbalanced his body. After that slap his whole body turned off the course to his right as I diflected his arm with my right hand. As my opponent lost his balance and started falling to my left side I completely relocated my balance onto my right leg and I delivered a kick into his head with my left leg.The kick launched the clone backwards for quite some distance. As the clone was flying throught the air after the kick in his face, I regained my balance and then I dashed towards the clone so I could deliver him a square kick to its chest launching him into the air . When he was about to land,I meet his fall with a punch into his chest,after which he disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Gomenasai.

I started the training session by creating a shadow clone. Then we separated for couple of meters so both of us could have some space and time to make our moves.Then the clone made the first move,he dashed towards me with his right arm reached out to hit me. His movement was really clumsy and unstable,so I prepared myself to intercept the attack by lowering my point of gravity/stance. I digged both of my legs in the ground,my left leg being in front of the right one. When the opponent's attack entered my range,I slaped his punching right arm away with a slap of my left hand. When I diflected his punch,his whole body lost it's balance and it turned to my left. Because all momentum of the charge was lost, his body was diverted towards his left and my right.His G-spot was too unsecure and too unbalanced. So I immediatelly performed a low kick with my right leg which was digged in the whole time,ready to do some damage. I kicked him in his right leg,which resulted with the clone loosing his footing and he started falling. While the clone was falling towads the ground backwise,I used the momentum of the situation and launched a punch with my right arm. The punch smashed him into the ground and delt him a massive damage to his rib cage.

I didn't want to give a moment of time for my enemy to recover. So I lifted him up with my arms,holding him by both of his shoulders. When I backed my hands of him,he managed to stand by himself but he was obviously in a really poor shape. He was coughing out blood and he was looking somewhere into the distance,semi-conscious. Knowing that he was only a clone,I had no mercy so I backed up couple of meters from him,so I could deal him a final blow. I assumed a running position,with my right arm behind me and my left in front of my belly. My legs were bent so I could achive the maximum running speed right away. Then I launched myself towards him as quickly as I could. While I was approaching him I jumped into the air and while I was flying through the air I spreaded out my right leg in front of me to meet my opponents head. When I landed a kick into his head,he was sent flying through the air for quite some distance. When I landed on the ground after the attack, I had to start runing towards him with great speed,so I could intercept his fall with one more kick. When I reached him I jumped right besides him using the momentum of my movement to perform a rear spinning low kick with my right leg. The kick landed on his torso,afterwhich he was launched with even greater speed into the rock nearby. The velocity of his flight completely destroyed the rock when smashed into it. After few moments of lying into the crumbled rock the clone disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Know that you can ask me questions anytime.

Okay one of my clone draws a katana and lifts it high while darting towards you.

Once he gets close and begins to swing down his sword, I want you to disarm him with your foot, by leaning your weight to one side of your body or lean your weight backwards while raising the leg that is opposite to the lean. For example if you fall slightly to your right, then you raise your left leg since your entire weight is on the right thus you have enough balance. If you lean backwards, you can put your weight on either legs and you just need to raise the leg that is free. Time it perfectly so that it connects with the wrist holding the sword and use the force of the kick to send the sword flying upwards. Also because you kick the hand of my clone, his entire torso is open to you. Next you return from your leaning position and slam a straight forwards palm into his stomach so that air is knocked out of him and as he double over, slam another palm thrust with the other hand but now, this palm thrust is an upward rising one so that it sends him flying. Lastly, as he is airborne, jump and position yourself above my clone and do a downwards palm thrust to his back sending him back down.

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my opponent's sword attack was coming down upon me,I leaned all of my weight on my left leg. I bent the left knee a little bit so I could lower my G-spot and so I could get the best possible position for my counter. After that I raised my right leg from the hip up,with my knee completely bent. In the last moment of the attack,I lanched my right leg towards his sword arm. I kicked the sword out of his right hand and sent it flying through the air. That kick left him completely out of balance and left his torso unprotected. While he was trying to get a hold on himself I streached my right palm towards him. I hited him in his stomach with my right palm which removed all the air he had in himself. While in shock,I launched my left palm from the hip. My left palm which was moving upwards towards his chin launched him couple of meters into the air. While he was flying upwards into the air,I intercepted his flight with a jump. I located myself behind him and dealt him a powerful palm thrust with my right palm which sent him downwards,smashing into the ground.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Seeing one of their comrade poof, another clone charges at you but now at immense speed. Now as he comes, I want you to defend by attacking. Bring the fight to him. Time it perfectly so that as he nears short range, you disrupt his calculation by suddenly closing the distance yourself. Flip towards him with a kick to his face. As he is about to fly backwards, pull him back and close while slaming your knee into his guts, continue at this with a barrage of punches and kicks without giving him a breathing space then use the 8th strike to send him into the air by crouching and leaning backwards while using your free leg to kick his underchin.
Once he is airborne, close the gap while jumping towards him and grab his ankle while spining him over so that his head is facing downwards. Wrap your leg around his waist and drive him downwards head first.

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As my opponent was closing in on me with great speed,I decided to intercept him myself, so I would be the one who opens the fight. As I cutted the distance betwen us,he coudn't hide the surprise so he was left unprepaired for my next move. As he was not in an attacking or defencive stance,he was left open for my attack.As I was dead near him,I launched my right leg with great speed towards his torso. The leg landed on his abs area and the kick removed every atom of oxygen which he had in himself,leaving him in great pain and shock. As he was naturally going to be launched backwards because of the kick,I grabed him by his shoulders with both of my hands. Then I delivered a Gatling gun style barage of punches to his face and torso. When I delivered 7 punches across his body allready,I lowered myself in such manner that my knees were completely bent but my whole remainin body from the knees upwards were paralele with the ground. When I felt that I was ready to deliver the blow,as quickly as I could I spreaded out my right leg and kicked him in his chin. The kick launched him into the air with great speed. I had little time to finish him of,so I jumped and followed his climb into the air. When I reached him,I grabed him by his ancle and relocated his whole body position,so that his head would be faced downwards first. Then I wraped my legs around his torso so that he would surely hit the ground with his head first. As we were falling down together,the defeat of my opponent was imminent. Few moments before impact I used him as a jump-off platform so I woudn't share his destiny. I landed on the ground safely,which I coudn't also say for my enemy. He was buried into the ground,but you could only see his leg above,which were also bent in the knees.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the clones reduce in number, their agression and stamina/will become stronger. Another lunges forward and as he nears you. Meet him with a shoulder smash to his torso then transit into an elbow stance and strike him into the air. Once he is airborne, begin to rotatte while kicking him higher then finish him back down with a heel drop.