Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is open to anyone who is game, came back on the site after a rather long so just gonna remove a wee bit of rust

Renji bio in sig
Terrain: Average sized dojo

Kato.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe you got the best of me that time

*Renji slides his right leg backwards, assuming the usual gentle fist stance whilst addressing his challenger*

Its been a long time since I last saw you my friend, let us see who will come out the victor on this occasion

*Renji performs a "come here" motion with his leading arm and waits for his opponents response*

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Byakugan passively activated I guess u-u

"Indeed it's been a while Renji-san, let's see how well time has treated you" Kirito assumes the Gentle Fist stance, sliding his right leg backward while extending his left arm forward with the palm pointing towards you while his right palm, also pointed towards you is by his right waist. Kirito then shuffles forward towards you and upon being within range Kirito brings forth his right palm while slightly retracting his left slamming the back of his right hand against your extended arm releasing a blunt burst of chakra from that hand to push your arm away while causing slight internal damage and simultanously to sending the initial hit towards your extended arm Kirito brings forth his left hand, retracting his fingers only leaving his index and middle fingers extended to send a knife like burst of chakra into the center of your chest. Internal damage to said area would result in difficulty in breathing, in this case however it's only slight damage.

Kato.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ditto on the Byakugan

*Renji watches the approach of his adversary and upon the movement of his opponents arms he prepares himself. As Kirito's arm thrusts forwards, Renji drops his, allowing the back of Kirito's palm to pass over his arm before performing a swift upwards jab with his two forefingers, applying a sharp burst of chakra to a point on his opponents arm, causing Kirito's arm to fly upwards and feel a sensation of numbness due to the shock.

Renji then swiftly turns his hips, stepping forwards with his rear right leg and thrusting forwards with his right palm, aimed at his opponents solar plexus. Renji's strike delivers a blunt force of chakra which knocks his opponent backwards and leaves him slightly winded*