Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel announced Thursday that the United States has evidence that chemical weapons have been used in Syria.
This comes a couple of days after an Israeli intelligence official said Damascus was using weapons banned under international law against its own people in the country's civil war. Syria has said rebels have used chemical weapons.
U.S. President Barack Obama has said the Syrian government's use of chemical weapons against its own people in the country would be a "game changer."
What do you think the international reaction will be?

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11331138" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11331138">YowYan said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Syria wouldn't be in such a chaotic state right now if it wasn't for the meddling of U.S. and N.A.T.O. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>You can't expect the international community to sit back when there's evidence to support the possibility of a Goverment massacring it's own civilians.</div>

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11331164" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11331164">accept pain said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> wrong section, I must say.we have nothing to do with it. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Define &quot;We.&quot;</div>

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't expect the international community to sit back when there's evidence to support the possibility of a Goverment massacring it's own civilians.
To me, the whole situation of 'massacring it's own civilians' seems like a staged thing which will be usefull to the western worlds' imperial ambitions. But that's just me. I do know for a fact, (mentioned this before) that 2 militants, 1 from us and 1 from Holland, went to Syria around '08, fought, lost dear ones and than were ordered to stay quiet about it. In short: U.S. has been over there for a while now, manipulating things to their benefit.

'Scuse my engrish.

Cobra the Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont understand why US always playing big brother in other countries when they have problems at home that need to be dealth with but yet we wonder why our country is in debt

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11331215" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11331215">Cobra the Sage said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I dont understand why US always playing big brother in other countries when they have problems at home that need to be dealth with but yet we wonder why our country is in debt </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>You'd expect the region to help each other out (Not saying they don't.)<br /> <br /> I never hear big Asian Players like India and China helping out, when they could.</div>

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11331271" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11331271">accept pain said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> israel has no right to make decision on the world neither america </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>When people's lives are at stake, they do.</div>

Cobra the Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'd expect the region to help each other out (Not saying they don't.)

I never hear big Asian Players like India and China helping out, when they could.
Exactly why is it always the US makes me wonder if there is a hidden agenda but yet North Korea been threatening to launch nukes at the US but claimed to have invaded Iraq because of WMD seem like they have their sights set on the middle east for some reason really dont get it

GwemBaba

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=11331298" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-11331298">Cobra the Sage said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Exactly why is it always the US makes me wonder if there is a hidden agenda but yet North Korea been threatening to launch nukes at the US but claimed to have invaded Iraq because of WMD seem like they have their sights set on the middle east for some reason really dont get it </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>It's really pathetic that China is THE only nation on talking terms with North Korea, yet they try to stay neutral. <br /> The only people that can talk down those crazys in NK and they do nothing.</div>

Fermion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chemical Warfare is second name of a brutal disaster and is a dark mark on humanity.Chemical Warfare gifts the most painful form of dead.If really Syria uses it,agaist the rebels,its a shame
This displays the limit of our devlish nature.Is this only the last resort Syrian Goverment has now.
Most of the countries have already said the civil war as the internal matter of Syria.I don't think this will bring any difference in their opinion.
If US and NATO are really aware of their responsbilties for the mankind as the central powers of the world then they should really interfere in this.They should now try to have a bigger and just role in Syria.

Cobra the Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's really pathetic that China is THE only nation on talking terms with North Korea, yet they try to stay neutral.
The only people that can talk down those crazys in NK and they do nothing.
lol yea I know if I was the US I would be more focus on the country threatening to launch nukes here not Syria just saying I know its a tragedy but why not let other countries in that region handle that problem

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly why is it always the US makes me wonder if there is a hidden agenda but yet North Korea been threatening to launch nukes at the US but claimed to have invaded Iraq because of WMD seem like they have their sights set on the middle east for some reason really dont get it
Our status with South Korea and the coolness between the west and China pretty much keeps us out of North Korea. South Korea still kind of views them as part of their family... they want to be the ones to deal with delusional uncle Kenny. When you consider their history of always being stuck between China and Japan - you can appreciate their sentiments on the issue.

China just wants to rule their respective roost.

The middle east, on the other hand, develops operatives that freely travel the world and blow things up. While few of the nations really have the economy to support a large scale nuclear program - chemical and biological weapon are possibilities. That, and most of those nations over ther are pretty much on their own. The Muslim Brotherhood wants to try and unite many of the countries in the middle east - but that's just not too realistic outside of those that already have economic treaties. A considerable number of those people are still living the same way they did for the past four thousand years.

That said - there were reports of Iraq sending WMDs into Syria back before the 2003 invasion. We had satellite photographs of convoys running like a bat out of hell for the border after the ultimatum was given.

Though I largely think the media in the West is dramatizing the whole rebel issue in Syria and deliberately overlooking a number of key facts about the region and its various leaders. In many cases - the leaders in power are relatively friendly toward the west and these (often far smaller than insinuated by the media) rebellions want to establish anti-west measures.

Then our President orders us to aid these rebels who then turn around and slaughter suspected supporters of the previous regime....

I think it's less of an agenda and more to do with executive and officer incompetence.

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If what they care for is human life, they first help their own millions peoples in USA who starve to death , the pauverty in the country which they stealed everything in Africa etc...I can't believe that there are still some sheeps who believe that they care of human lifes after the millions of innocents life they took .

What kills me is that the Israel had also uses chemical weapons against the inhabitants of the Gaza Strip in 2009.But in that case Nato and all the world must stfu.

Usa is the puppet of isreal.

The people who control the most powerfull banks in USA:

the head of Federal Reserve is Ben Bernanke - zionist

the former head of the Federal Reserve is Alen Greenspan - zionist

the head of Goldman Sachs bank is Floyd bleinkfein - zionist

[the Goldman Sachs bank was founded by two zionist]

you people should know that AIPAC (not a bank but a lobby that represents israel) is the most powerful lobby in United States.

Last edited:

Fermion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You'd expect the region to help each other out (Not saying they don't.)

I never hear big Asian Players like India and China helping out, when they could.
The Western-backed plan, put forth by the Arab League, received
Indian support from the outset. India’s position on Syria, both in the UN
Security Council and General Assembly, is a reflection of its stake in the
region. Certainly, India wants a stop to the bloodshed.
China as a member of Security Council is using its power for encouraging peaceful negotiations in Syria.According to the
UN, nearly 6,000 lives have been lost over the span of the uprising,
25,000 people have fled the country, and an additional 70,000 are internally displaced. Not usually mentioned by the Western press is
that over 2,000 of those killed were Syrian security personnal.

The principle of sovereignty isn’t the only reason why India wants an
inclusive process in Syria. As an emerging market economy, India’s and China's
development is dependent upon a stable supply and price of oil to fuel
its growth. Prolonged conflict in the region is bad for Indian businesses as well as of Chinese.
Diplomatically India and China for peace in Syria through means of talks are doing their best but their practices are of less importance as of USA and the NATO.
You can't say they are doing nothing.

Cobra the Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Our status with South Korea and the coolness between the west and China pretty much keeps us out of North Korea. South Korea still kind of views them as part of their family... they want to be the ones to deal with delusional uncle Kenny. When you consider their history of always being stuck between China and Japan - you can appreciate their sentiments on the issue.

China just wants to rule their respective roost.

The middle east, on the other hand, develops operatives that freely travel the world and blow things up. While few of the nations really have the economy to support a large scale nuclear program - chemical and biological weapon are possibilities. That, and most of those nations over ther are pretty much on their own. The Muslim Brotherhood wants to try and unite many of the countries in the middle east - but that's just not too realistic outside of those that already have economic treaties. A considerable number of those people are still living the same way they did for the past four thousand years.

That said - there were reports of Iraq sending WMDs into Syria back before the 2003 invasion. We had satellite photographs of convoys running like a bat out of hell for the border after the ultimatum was given.

Though I largely think the media in the West is dramatizing the whole rebel issue in Syria and deliberately overlooking a number of key facts about the region and its various leaders. In many cases - the leaders in power are relatively friendly toward the west and these (often far smaller than insinuated by the media) rebellions want to establish anti-west measures.

Then our President orders us to aid these rebels who then turn around and slaughter suspected supporters of the previous regime....

I think it's less of an agenda and more to do with executive and officer incompetence.
yes that may b true but I still wouldnt call it executive or officer incompetence I see some of same problems u describe in Africa but dont see the US playing big brother there they basically let the region there to handle its own problem but when it comes to the middle east they quick to act so I would call it a agenda I dont know if it have something to do with Israel being there or something else I dont know