The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just finished it and feel completely satisfied with the ending. Granted the first part was much better but I feel they capped it off best way possible. Though it was predictable at times I really enjoyed it. I guess I'm not too familiar with the online community associated with this but I don't see how this could be over hyped....I liked it...

Thoughts? Did you enjoy it?

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I with you. >.>

Anyway, I enjoyed the first season. Second season was alright, but the entertainment wasn't there. It was more romance than anything. I was indifferent about third season.
There's only 2 seasons*

OT:I enjoyed it a lot. The first half of season 1 was great, while the second was meh I still enjoyed the ending(I was so glad when Kirito beat the shit out of Mr. Rapist).

SAO II was also great with the whole GGO and Death gun story line, plus one of my favorite characters Sinon was introduced. The second half of SAO II, is a very emotional arc mainly focused on Asuna and she gets some pretty good development. So definitely watch SAO II if you haven't already.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wait, is it done or not? The series is alright for me but I stopped watching after GGO. I figured I'd pick it back up once it was done completely.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wait, is it done or not? The series is alright for me but I stopped watching after GGO. I figured I'd pick it back up once it was done completely.
Nah its still pretty far from being complete. The light novel series is still ongoing at 15 volumes and only the first 8 were animated, so there is still awhile to go.

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah its still pretty far from being complete. The light novel series is still ongoing at 15 volumes and only the first 8 were animated, so there is still awhile to go.
Yikes. That's a good bit. It didn't keep me compelled enough so I'll just wait til it's at least close to being over.

Thank you King of Heroes u_u

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yikes. That's a good bit. It didn't keep me compelled enough so I'll just wait til it's at least close to being over.

Thank you King of Heroes u_u
The current arc in the novels is pretty epic from what I have heard. Its 6 volumes long and is still not finished yet, so I'm not expected season 3 for another year or so Lol.

Your welcome, mongrel ;)

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's garbage-average honestly.

I have mixed feelings about Alicization, only because I find reading it tedious. It was easier to get into GGO, and Mother's Rosario, which is worrying.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Usually, I'd just watch something like this without thinking seriously like I do with harems and shit, but since the show tries to present itself to the viewer as something serious, I can say that it's just plain bad.