Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
arrives at the training ground, dragging around a wooden stick. "I wonder when she'll get here"

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Appears on the training ground*

Right so, HEY~~ I am Akasha of Katsuryoku. I believe I am here as to teach you Kenjutsu? Could you firstly represent yourself and then tell me a little bit of the art?

Yeongwonhi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Upon seeing her sensei arrive, Nora gave her a smile before proceeding to bow a little.

"Nice to meet you, Akasha of Katsuryoku...sensei"

Nora couldn't help but examine the woman in front of her, not in a rude way, it's just how she was. Plus she was nervous, her eye just wandered to avoid eye contact "Oh, Kenjutsu...I..." Nora looked down and pursed her lips a little, and with a small voice she muttered

"I don't really know much about it...but oh... I think... Well in kenjutsu, you fight with swords? Heh Okay, Kenjutsu is the art of sword fighting , used by both Shinobi's and Samurais. I'm pretty sure that you can combine it with Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu"

Looking up, she tries to think of way to explain what she knew, but she also knew that she wasn't the brightest bulb out there.

" I think you can use it with the basic five like...uhm, I read somewhere the raiton techniques have very good ... abilities so, if you used it together the bladesb would be sharper"

Biting her bottom lip, she felt like she blew it.

-

( T n T I'm sorry if this sucked. I'm not sure if I should act my character or just explain it properly)

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akasha listened to the girl speak. She seemed rather nervous but the words leaving her mouth were correct.

''No need to be nervous. This is just a training session. Even if you do make some kind of mistake it would be fine, we are here to learn.''

As she muttered those words, she continued on talking about the arts of Kenjutsu.

''You are correct.. Kenjutsu is pretty much, as you said it yourself art of swords. Both taijutsu and kenjutsu are quite similar, however in taijutsu it is only using your body as to make offense whereas in kenjutsu you have usage of a tool, well sword, as to make your attacks more powerful and deadly.''

Looking at the ground for few seconds, she once again caught eye contact with the girl before continuing.

''Could you please tell me something about yourself before we continue? Your name? and oh, well your goals?''