Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The statue canonically, but I think Susanoo itself is the stronger ability. If Hashirama had a Susanoo, I figure that Susanoo would be better than the statue. We know Susanoo can be infused with sage chakra too.

Reactions: Uverdore9

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The energy armour is directly superior, being armour and all.

However, the statue is better in utility. Not only does it have special effects, but is not limited to the statue form. It is, at its foundation, Wood Style, which is a pure element that can be forged in many ways. The armour, on the other hand, is pure armour and cannot be used or moulded into anything else. It would be worth more if the pure energy could be shaped into anything, similar to tailed beast energy cloaks.

Overall, the statue is superior. Having it means having access to all of Wood Style with all of the other usages it carries.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,300💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

However, the statue is better in utility. Not only does it have special effects, but is not limited to the statue form. It is, at its foundation, Wood Style, which is a pure element that can be forged in many ways. The armour, on the other hand, is pure armour and cannot be used or moulded into anything else. It would be worth more if the pure energy could be shaped into anything, similar to tailed beast energy cloaks.

Overall, the statue is superior. Having it means having access to all of Wood Style with all of the other usages it carries.
Hashirama never used shinsuusenju before and Madara was using susanoo many times,this should mean something.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama never used shinsuusenju before and Madara was using susanoo many times,this should mean something.
Agreed. Question is, what?

Rarity implies more quality but usage implies convenience and utility.

Now implications are not solid proof, and certainly should never be given precedence when stronger evidence is available but even if we were using them the benefits to both are relative to their own arsenals. Again, I give it to Hashirama because he is known for having many options while Madara is not, relative to the level they fought at. So Madara using the armour more often can easily be a case of him having almost no choice on the matter, while for Hashirama he had choice to choose lesser but capable techniques.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,300💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed. Question is, what?

Rarity implies more quality but usage implies convenience and utility.

Now implications are not solid proof, and certainly should never be given precedence when stronger evidence is available but even if we were using them the benefits to both are relative to their own arsenals. Again, I give it to Hashirama because he is known for having many options while Madara is not, relative to the level they fought at. So Madara using the armour more often can easily be a case of him having almost no choice on the matter, while for Hashirama he had choice to choose lesser but capable techniques.
For Shinsuusenju, Hashirama needed he's sage mode. This is another thing that means something too

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Shinsuusenju, Hashirama needed he's sage mode. This is another thing that means something too
Did he really need it?

I ask because the technique itself does not directly require it and we do have a parallel in Naruto doing Rasenshuriken with SM but technically being able to do it without SM.

From what I figure, the SS simply costs too much energy so Hashirama uses SM to strengthen it.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,300💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did he really need it?

I ask because the technique itself does not directly require it and we do have a parallel in Naruto doing Rasenshuriken with SM but technically being able to do it without SM.

From what I figure, the SS simply costs too much energy so Hashirama uses SM to strengthen it.
But im talking about how powerful it is, if needed SM for it,it explains power

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The statue, in terms of raw power, is virtually the strongest thing in the Narutoverse. Versatility I give to susano but in terms of raw power, Shinsuusenju.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But im talking about how powerful it is, if needed SM for it,it explains power
Agreed

The statue, in terms of raw power, is virtually the strongest thing in the Narutoverse. Versatility I give to susano but in terms of raw power, Shinsuusenju.
I had it as the direct opposite. Your thinking?

Reactions: Angel90