Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the last chapter, Madara used his PS like an armour for kyuubi
You must be registered for see images
So, i came to the conclusion that Susano'o is nothing more than a simple ARMOUR.

Have you ever thought WHY Itachi, Sauske and Madara's susano'o(excluding PS) looks different?
I think that it is the soul(spirit) of the user that GIVEs SHAPE to Susano'o

Maybe you can even use it like an armour for summons, who knows ?!

What do you think?

Last edited:

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely. That's why I reckon Sasuke's will have wings to replicate a hawk. Taka, his summoning. They're a ll foreshadowing his Susano'o IMO.

Itachi Rane

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, i came to the conclusion that Susano'o is nothing more than a simple ARMOUR.

Have you ever thought WHY Itachi, Sauske and Madara's susano'o(excluding PS) looks different?

What do you think?
Whatever that thing is.i don't think any1 except hashirama would want to be at the receiving end of that beast.....fanboys of hiruzen, naruto, itachi, nagato, minato, sasuke etc got totally trolled today....

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most likely. That's why I reckon Sasuke's will have wings to replicate a hawk. Taka, his summoning. They're a ll foreshadowing his Susano'o IMO.
True :)

Whatever that thing is.i don't think any1 except hashirama would want to be at the receiving end of that beast.....fanboys of hiruzen, naruto, itachi, nagato, minato, sasuke etc got totally trolled today....
The ones that got trolled the most on the last couple of chapters are hiruzen's xd

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory on the Susano'o is that it is the user's ultimate transmorphasization of their hate/love. The stronger their feelings, the stronger the Sussano'o. Not just an armor because it has many attacking capabilities. It's the extension of the user's feelings....like, if they had the feeling they wanted to shoot an arrow through Danzo: Susano'o wld materialize a bow and shoot an arrow through him. Or if the user wanted to slice down mountains and Kage level shinobi, his Susano'o wld burst massive swords ou and do just that. Susano'o isnt all powerful by any means tho. Maybe if the other persons will (usually made with fire) is stronger than the Susano'os users feelings, it will break. Like when Raikage broke through Sasuke's ribs. He was fighting Sasuke thinking that his lil brother had been killed by him.
OT: What happens when two Susano'o clash? I really dont think Saasuke is going to jump in to help Madara. It's going to be further down the line but it wld be nice to see Sasuke with a perfect Susano'o fighting another.

Otherwise.... it was pretty dang cool to see Madara use it the way he did in this last chapter :D

lsgteam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What do you think?
It was stated u can use it to protect your summons...

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory on the Susano'o is that it is the user's ultimate transmorphasization of their hate/love. The stronger their feelings, the stronger the Sussano'o. Not just an armor because it has many attacking capabilities. It's the extension of the user's feelings....like, if they had the feeling they wanted to shoot an arrow through Danzo: Susano'o wld materialize a bow and shoot an arrow through him. Or if the user wanted to slice down mountains and Kage level shinobi, his Susano'o wld burst massive swords ou and do just that. Susano'o isnt all powerful by any means tho. Maybe if the other persons will (usually made with fire) is stronger than the Susano'os users feelings, it will break. Like when Raikage broke through Sasuke's ribs. He was fighting Sasuke thinking that his lil brother had been killed by him.
OT: What happens when two Susano'o clash? I really dont think Saasuke is going to jump in to help Madara. It's going to be further down the line but it wld be nice to see Sasuke with a perfect Susano'o fighting another.

Otherwise.... it was pretty dang cool to see Madara use it the way he did in this last chapter :D
The shape of susano'o reflect the soul of the user, which include how strong are his feelings(hate/love)

lsgteam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, it was stated about the kyuubi which is a bijuu.

I was talking about summons like Gamabunta or Manda
We already know Susanoos form can be changed, now Madara formed it to protect Kurama. Its a armor made of chakra, so why not? Well its not directly stated in the manga, but i thought its clear. Why shouldnt one use it for other creatures as summons?

EgsA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We already know Susanoos form can be changed, now Madara formed it to protect Kurama. Its a armor made of chakra, so why not? Well its not directly stated in the manga, but i thought its clear. Why shouldnt one use it for other creatures as summons?
to be honest i havent thought about it before (till the last chapter)...
Dont know what to expect from Kishi in the near future! xd