EL MAGNIFICO

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think people with amaterasu and tsukuyomi can only unlock susanoo ...
we know that nruto is some what related to japanese mythology ... And In mythology , .. Susanoo , amaterasu and tsukuyomi were the son nd daughters of Izanagi ...
also Madara talks about infinite tsukuyomi ... That means he has tsukuyomi ..
also Madara knows that amaterasu is mostly a one shot kill ... (and he was just having fun) so he didn't use it ...
we see characters like obito and shisui cant use susanoo because they don't have amat and tsuki

eldiego68

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
only those who have awakened the Mangekyo in both eyes can develop Susano'o... someone said that in some episode/chapter... they dont say that it's required to have tsukuyomi and amaterasu... also, Madara has Susano'o and as far as we know, he doesnt have amaterasu or tsukuyomi...

GodOfThunderAndLightning

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
only those who have awakened the Mangekyo in both eyes can develop Susano'o... someone said that in some episode/chapter... they dont say that it's required to have tsukuyomi and amaterasu... also, Madara has Susano'o and as far as we know, he doesnt have amaterasu or tsukuyomi...
Sorry bro but he does have Tsukuyomi otherwise he wouldn't be able to use infinite Tsukuyomi which is like his entire purpose of his life he would not make a plan to use something he did not have if he was the only uchiha alive with the Ms...

Just saying bro lol no disrespect

eldiego68

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry bro but he does have Tsukuyomi otherwise he wouldn't be able to use infinite Tsukuyomi which is like his entire purpose of his life he would not make a plan to use something he did not have if he was the only uchiha alive with the Ms...

isnt it obito that has tsukuyomi?... either way, my argument stands as is...

Last edited:

GodOfThunderAndLightning

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
isnt it obito that has tsukuyomi?... either way, my argument stands as is...
thats a good question but Madara originally made that plan for himself but he was too weak after his fight with first or something like that he found Obito by chance so decided to include him his plan so that he can be revived later on

eldiego68

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
thats a good question but Madara originally made that plan for himself but he was too weak after his fight with first or something like that he found Obito by chance so decided to include him his plan so that he can be revived later on
it would make sense, obviously, that Madara has tsukuyomi, but even in that last naruto movie, "Tobi" tests out the moon's eye plan with a smaller version of the original... so maybe both can do it? or they just pulled it out of their ass for the sake of the movie

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Susano'o and as far as we know, he doesnt have amaterasu or tsukuyomi...
Madara has Susano'o and showed it to Obito while in the cave before Obito left to carry out the plans

Obito I don't think has shown Tsukuyomi although he does have genjutsu... unless the genjutsu he used WAS Tsukuyomi.

I think Obito's plan was to use Sasuke to learn Tsukuyomi from Itachi's eyes (maybe) or
resurrect *aged* Madara since he could probably control him, as opposed to a young Madara (would be too strong)
but idk

GodOfThunderAndLightning

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it would make sense, obviously, that Madara has tsukuyomi, but even in that last naruto movie, "Tobi" tests out the moon's eye plan with a smaller version of the original... so maybe both can do it? or they just pulled it out of their ass for the sake of the movie
Haha lol...thats the thing Obito does have it but maybe he got it from Madara the same way Sasuke got Amaterasu from Itachi ...
the ending of the movie was cool when faces Obito in um i forgot his name but the bit where naruto slams him with a Rasangan i was like FTG wat da F

EL MAGNIFICO

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well i read ur argument buddy ...
but i still stick to my point ...
obito doesn't have tsukuyomi (manga accordingly) ... Nor amaterasu .... He has kamui in both his eyes ...just like shisui had kotoamatsukami in both eyes ... And we see that they both don't hav susanoo ...I think madara has both tsukuyomi and amaterasu .... He also EMS ...so i think it possible ..that he has four MS jutsus ... One more other thn susanoo, tsukuyomi and amaterasu ...
again i would like to point out that naruto is related to japanese mythology (go thru it) ...u will understand ... That they are siblings so i guess they come together in the MS sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.