Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Result picture and Model:
You must be registered for see images

Link to full picture of model:
The rest of things used you can find on my DA:

Story behind picture:
S is a girl with freckles and she has differently colored eyes. S doesn't look and behave as people around her want. S is an outcast; S has no home. S met H in distant country. S fell in love with H but she doesn't see him often. H decided to come and see S one day. H looked at S and said:
SURPRISE?

One more thing,
I am posting this to thank one very important person from this site. Thank you for all your support during hard times and I am sorry for being such an emo ***** sometimes. <3

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really nice work! Her skin is too smooth, and flat, but I assume that's what you wanted, also the eye brow is weird>_> but I'm not saying it's not good:p My issue with it though is that her eye balls are not very well blended, and also the lighting could be better. I'm in a hurry now, but I'll give you a tip on that: You can use contouring to improve the lighting, and even overall depth, you can google it if you don't know, but I'm sure you must have heard of it:p Overall good job KIU!!!!!

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice work mate, I think the freckles need the opacity lowered just a bit to help blend them into the skin a bit more. Right now they standout too much and look fake, as opposed to looking like they were always there. Other than that though I think the rest is great KIU:)

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks dope ! Akashi's sister or something XD
I would not want to wake up to someone staring at me like that :sweat:
What Akashi? KurokoNoBasuke Akashi? hehe

Did you speed paint over the photo or did you actually manipulate it 'till you got this?

It looks good either way, am just asking.
This is both photomanipulation of the photo and painting on top of it. This is why this type of works are really awesome, they are combining both things. xD
Tnx.