[Discussion] Supernova Killer.....???????

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Among all the supernova that were introduced in the sabody arc;

Kid
Killer
Appo
Hawkins
X-Drake
Bonney
Urouge
Capone
Luffy
Zorro

We get to see each and everyone after Dressrosa and Zou arc. Kid being annihilated by kaido, we don't know where the hell is killer. Since, he was the vice caption of Kid pirates, we must know something as to where he is or what is the plan of Kidd....???????

Is Kid planning something...???
Is that why Appo (& possibly Hawkins also joined kaido's crew)...???
Did killer left Kid to get some reinforcements...??? (probably ask help from Shanks, Kid & Shanks may have some backstory together)

So what do you think...........???????????

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't carefully read latest chapters. I don't know. Did Basil Hawkins join alliance with Kaidou? Or it's just Apoo only? As for Killer, I see him as a wise guy of Kidd Pirates. He would need to join forces with Law and Luffy to save his captain, Kidd. That's what I think will happen. Right now there is that "Get Sanji back to the crew and get the hell out of there from big Mom" infiltration mission.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
137💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't carefully read latest chapters. I don't know. Did Basil Hawkins join alliance with Kaidou? Or it's just Apoo only? As for Killer, I see him as a wise guy of Kidd Pirates. He would need to join forces with Law and Luffy to save his captain, Kidd. That's what I think will happen. Right now there is that "Get Sanji back to the crew and get the hell out of there from big Mom" infiltration mission.
apoo and X drake are part of beasts pirates, bage is part of big mom Hawkins was not shown since the incident of Kaido

pnbhatta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About Hawkins is just a speculation that i think taking in consideration that Hawkins is a smart fellow, but even smarter than Hawkins is Killer. Because it was his idea to form an alliance so that they could survive New world. So, suddenly a smart fellow, a supernova, possibly a strong person has been totally missed out. :wesobi::wesobi: