0⚔️
Awards
~Rules~

± Rei's R&R
± All out
± Official
± Reply limit is 3 days
± Must use a supernova bio or bio not belonging to a clan
± We will be fighting in the middle of a gigantic ocean, there are 3 giant stone plaforms, each platform has about a 1 mile radius on it. the platforms are 50 feet away from each other. these plaforms can be used to perform earth techniques

This is an official battle for the position of 1st division Emperor, If Darui.. Is defeated by myself or doesn't reply to the battle for longer than 3 days, I would attain the title of Supernova Emperor of 1st division, and Visa-Versa.

I will be using Iori 'Supernova' Yagami in my signature, post your bio and I will make the first move.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
approaches his opponent, approx mid range.

You will address me as 1st Emperor, you are my underling. I will hate to have to hurt you, but I will not kill my brother. To achieve the feat you want, you'd have to bloody your hands, are you ready for all that? Can you even achieve that?

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never stated where we were positioned, so we could start off by being on the water with the 3 platforms of earth surrounding us.

approaches his opponent, approx mid range.

You will address me as 1st Emperor, you are my underling. I will hate to have to hurt you, but I will not kill my brother. To achieve the feat you want, you'd have to bloody your hands, are you ready for all that? Can you even achieve that?
Iori listens to Raditz for a second before responding accordingly...

I'd hate to have to strip my brother from his title, so to make this easier, I will make it as quick as possible, as to not put you through to much pain.

Iori then kicks off the battle by performing 2 quick handseals before focusing his chakra into the mind of Raditz as to cast him within an illusion, Once Raditz is successfully caught within the illusion, he would begin to see and believe that Iori had undergone a drastic speed increase, however due to Raditz that has not fought Iori before, he wouldn't know whether or not this was Iori's base speed, but the illusion continues and Radits would further see that Iori has swiftly made his way near Raditz position and proceeded to deliver a couple of kicks and punches to his abdominal area as to throw him off balance, Raditz however cannot match Iori's speed and would seemingly take the punches and kicks, then within a blink of an eye, Iori would move to behind Raditz and point his index and middle finger behind the head of Raditz almost as if Iori was about to release a projectile or something of that sorts through his fingers, at that point Raditz would start feeling as if his eyeballs were forcefully being attracted to Iori's fingers and make 180 degree turn in its sockets as if to face Iori, this would cause a great amount of mental pain on Raditz brain because of him believing that his eyes are forcefully being dislocated, however in reality Raditz is would just fall to the ground from the mental stress on his mind and fall victim to Iori's next assault.

Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will perform two handseals (starting with boar) inducing the target in an illusion by sending their own chakra to disrupt the target's chakra system and the chakra within their brain. Right after performing the handseal, the target's senses would make them believe that the user possesses some increased speed ability and is using it to move quickly to their location, giving them few quick kicks and punches which sets them off balance. In the illusion, they won't be capable of matching their own speed with the user. They will then believe that the user has suddenly moved behind them and is pointing/touching the back of their (target's) head with their (the user's) index and middle finger as to release a projectile out of them at the back of the target's head. At that moment the target's eyes will have their eyeballs getting dislocated as if they were forcefully attracted by the user's 2 fingers, causing them to turn back 180 degrees as to stare behind themselves yet having their head facing the other side. This is all in the illusion and makes them feel great pain in the illusion causing some mental damage in reality aswell. In reality the target would be falling due to getting out of balance in the genjutsu (because of the few kicks and punches). When the genjutsu ends, the target will be capable of standing up but with some mental pain due to having had his eyes dislocated in the genjutsu. However, in reality, nothing happens to his eyes apart from being momentarily blinded while under the effects of the illusion.
Note: Usable twice per battle
Note: No genjutsu the same turn
Note: Cannot be used the following turn
Note: Must be taught by -Tsuki

Iori then follows up by performing a single handseal while inhaling and gathering a sufficient amount of his wind release chakra, he then exhales and releases the chakra and further manipulates the wind chakra to transform into a large blast of wind, capable of eradicating everything in its path, the wind blast is released directly at Raditz while Iori stands and awaits Raditz' response to Iori's assault.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Chakra = 1400 - 20 - 30 = 1350

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never stated where we were positioned, so we could start off by being on the water with the 3 platforms of earth surrounding us.

Iori listens to Raditz for a second before responding accordingly...

I'd hate to have to strip my brother from his title, so to make this easier, I will make it as quick as possible, as to not put you through to much pain.

Iori then kicks off the battle by performing 2 quick handseals before focusing his chakra into the mind of Raditz as to cast him within an illusion, Once Raditz is successfully caught within the illusion, he would begin to see and believe that Iori had undergone a drastic speed increase, however due to Raditz that has not fought Iori before, he wouldn't know whether or not this was Iori's base speed, but the illusion continues and Radits would further see that Iori has swiftly made his way near Raditz position and proceeded to deliver a couple of kicks and punches to his abdominal area as to throw him off balance, Raditz however cannot match Iori's speed and would seemingly take the punches and kicks, then within a blink of an eye, Iori would move to behind Raditz and point his index and middle finger behind the head of Raditz almost as if Iori was about to release a projectile or something of that sorts through his fingers, at that point Raditz would start feeling as if his eyeballs were forcefully being attracted to Iori's fingers and make 180 degree turn in its sockets as if to face Iori, this would cause a great amount of mental pain on Raditz brain because of him believing that his eyes are forcefully being dislocated, however in reality Raditz is would just fall to the ground from the mental stress on his mind and fall victim to Iori's next assault.

Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user will perform two handseals (starting with boar) inducing the target in an illusion by sending their own chakra to disrupt the target's chakra system and the chakra within their brain. Right after performing the handseal, the target's senses would make them believe that the user possesses some increased speed ability and is using it to move quickly to their location, giving them few quick kicks and punches which sets them off balance. In the illusion, they won't be capable of matching their own speed with the user. They will then believe that the user has suddenly moved behind them and is pointing/touching the back of their (target's) head with their (the user's) index and middle finger as to release a projectile out of them at the back of the target's head. At that moment the target's eyes will have their eyeballs getting dislocated as if they were forcefully attracted by the user's 2 fingers, causing them to turn back 180 degrees as to stare behind themselves yet having their head facing the other side. This is all in the illusion and makes them feel great pain in the illusion causing some mental damage in reality aswell. In reality the target would be falling due to getting out of balance in the genjutsu (because of the few kicks and punches). When the genjutsu ends, the target will be capable of standing up but with some mental pain due to having had his eyes dislocated in the genjutsu. However, in reality, nothing happens to his eyes apart from being momentarily blinded while under the effects of the illusion.
Note: Usable twice per battle
Note: No genjutsu the same turn
Note: Cannot be used the following turn
Note: Must be taught by -Tsuki

Iori then follows up by performing a single handseal while inhaling and gathering a sufficient amount of his wind release chakra, he then exhales and releases the chakra and further manipulates the wind chakra to transform into a large blast of wind, capable of eradicating everything in its path, the wind blast is released directly at Raditz while Iori stands and awaits Raditz' response to Iori's assault.

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Chakra = 1400 - 20 - 30 = 1350
As if you could.

As the two handseals are made, Raditz takes notice of his surroundings, nothing moved, only the ruffling of the ocean waves. Apparently the opponent induced his speed as he appeared before him punching. Due to Raditz armor the kicks and punches did little to nothing, so his balance was kept intact, they were quick but not powerful. Suddenly as his opponent continued his assault Raditz heard a giant rustling of wind coming from in front of him, there was no physical evidence of wind around him at all. It was weird and as the gust grew closer it grew louder and being tested in battle before, Raditz figured quickly that he was under the influence of a Genjutsu. He quickly produces wind from his finger tips, swiping down at his left thigh making a minor cut with no real effectiveness to his maneuverability, thus releasing him from the Genjutsu. He then sees the incoming wind and continues swiping forward releasing several sharp blades of wind cut the middle of the gust of wind, neutralizing it.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

With launching the giant gust of wind, it scatters water everywhere, therefore blocking Iori's view of Raditz, not to mention the wind is dense itself. Raditz takes this time shortly after after releasing the wind blades to create a handseal. Within a second Iori finds his hind side assaulted by sharp whips which aim to puncture his shoulders and thighs.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

1800 - 30 - 20 = 1750

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, since the whole Genjutsu is an illusion, I'm not quite sure if your "armor" can help you here, as the pain is mental and not actually physical. Either way, the reasoning behind the sound of the Wind works.

As Darui did state that he released several blades of wind, and not just one or two and that both are A-Ranked, it would be sufficient enough to at least mitigate the damage done to him, but it would indeed affect the terrain that both of you are standing on right now. However, since the Wind scattered water everywhere, I'm not quite sure how you manage to target Yashiro with the Water Whip either if you're unable to see him.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This lil...this man Yashiro got a Mod before even asking me? Maaaaaaaaaan, tf? And I forgot to state that the armour just make the hits feel lighter, I never stated the mental damage cause I broke the illusion before the eye socket thingy. And the whips would be from his last known location. But damn, Imma get serious, ninja got a Mod on my first post. Ok then. Please respond Yashiro, so I can end this ish.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, since the whole Genjutsu is an illusion, I'm not quite sure if your "armor" can help you here, as the pain is mental and not actually physical. Either way, the reasoning behind the sound of the Wind works.

As Darui did state that he released several blades of wind, and not just one or two and that both are A-Ranked, it would be sufficient enough to at least mitigate the damage done to him, but it would indeed affect the terrain that both of you are standing on right now. However, since the Wind scattered water everywhere, I'm not quite sure how you manage to target Yashiro with the Water Whip either if you're unable to see him.
Thanks for the check, Adachi.

As if you could.

As the two handseals are made, Raditz takes notice of his surroundings, nothing moved, only the ruffling of the ocean waves. Apparently the opponent induced his speed as he appeared before him punching. Due to Raditz armor the kicks and punches did little to nothing, so his balance was kept intact, they were quick but not powerful. Suddenly as his opponent continued his assault Raditz heard a giant rustling of wind coming from in front of him, there was no physical evidence of wind around him at all. It was weird and as the gust grew closer it grew louder and being tested in battle before, Raditz figured quickly that he was under the influence of a Genjutsu. He quickly produces wind from his finger tips, swiping down at his left thigh making a minor cut with no real effectiveness to his maneuverability, thus releasing him from the Genjutsu. He then sees the incoming wind and continues swiping forward releasing several sharp blades of wind cut the middle of the gust of wind, neutralizing it.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

With launching the giant gust of wind, it scatters water everywhere, therefore blocking Iori's view of Raditz, not to mention the wind is dense itself. Raditz takes this time shortly after after releasing the wind blades to create a handseal. Within a second Iori finds his hind side assaulted by sharp whips which aim to puncture his shoulders and thighs.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

1800 - 30 - 20 = 1750
I hope the checking of your move made you mad bro, I wanna kill you at your best :p.

And I will just make my move where I counter the water whips and move on from there.

While watching his large blast of wind being countered by a move of equal power, thus neutralizing it, Iori hears a sudden sound of separate water closing in on him from behind, this seemed a bit weird at the time since collision of the two wind techniques were before him, meaning the sound of water gushing should only be before him, however he still managed to hear a flow of water approaching from behind, Iori then took a second to glance behind himself and noticed several whips of water approaching him at a high speed, Iori then quickly stops focusing chakra to the soles of his feet, allowing him to sink right into the ocean beneath, thus allowing the water whips to miss its target and simply disperse since the location of Iori is no longer clear to Raditz due to the water that was blasted all over the place and blocking their views of each other, while under water Iori performs a quick hand seal and creates a single clone of himself, this clone would be called Yashiro, As Yashiro is created, Iori swims back to the surface of the water, allows the surrounding water to calm, and attacks Raditz with 3 disks of electricity after performing a set of hand seals and releasing a discharge of electricity that had shaped itself into said disks of lightning.

Meanwhile, Yashiro would make his way to behind Raditz' position from beneath him and underneath the water, and would slowly make his way to the surface unknowingly to Raditz at about 5 meters behind him, where Yashiro would swiftly performs 2 hand seals and places Raditz within an illusion, in this illusion Raditz would suddenly feel a slash across his stomach within a matter of seconds, and witness his own organs slowly falling out of his stomach area, he would be forced to witness his own insides being drawn to the water beneath his feet due to the force of gravity, this effect places great strain on Raditz' mind and leaves his body in shock since he believes himself to be dying, thus allowing him to fall prey to the incoming disks of electricity in reality.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger the user releases a discharge of electricity that shapes itself into several destructive disks of lightning. These are shot at the targets with great speed.

Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
"Illusionary Arts: Dreadful Evisceration is a terrifying technique that strikes fear into the hearts of all who witness it. It was originally developed for the purposes of judicial execution, but was soon adapted by ninja for use in battle." After the hand seals Ram → Dog, the opponent will be placed in a genjutsu. The opponent will believe that their stomach is getting cut open. The victim is then compelled to disembowel himself with their hands because of the of the effects of this Genjutsu. Since vital organs are being pulled out from said stomach in the process the opponent will believe that he is dying but in reality is in shock and unable to move.
Notes:
- Can only be used twice per-match.
- Have to wait two turns before it can be used again.
- No Genjutsu next turn.
- Can only be taught by Nathan.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the check, Adachi.

I hope the checking of your move made you mad bro, I wanna kill you at your best :p.

And I will just make my move where I counter the water whips and move on from there.

While watching his large blast of wind being countered by a move of equal power, thus neutralizing it, Iori hears a sudden sound of separate water closing in on him from behind, this seemed a bit weird at the time since collision of the two wind techniques were before him, meaning the sound of water gushing should only be before him, however he still managed to hear a flow of water approaching from behind, Iori then took a second to glance behind himself and noticed several whips of water approaching him at a high speed, Iori then quickly stops focusing chakra to the soles of his feet, allowing him to sink right into the ocean beneath, thus allowing the water whips to miss its target and simply disperse since the location of Iori is no longer clear to Raditz due to the water that was blasted all over the place and blocking their views of each other, while under water Iori performs a quick hand seal and creates a single clone of himself, this clone would be called Yashiro, As Yashiro is created, Iori swims back to the surface of the water, allows the surrounding water to calm, and attacks Raditz with 3 disks of electricity after performing a set of hand seals and releasing a discharge of electricity that had shaped itself into said disks of lightning.

Meanwhile, Yashiro would make his way to behind Raditz' position from beneath him and underneath the water, and would slowly make his way to the surface unknowingly to Raditz at about 5 meters behind him, where Yashiro would swiftly performs 2 hand seals and places Raditz within an illusion, in this illusion Raditz would suddenly feel a slash across his stomach within a matter of seconds, and witness his own organs slowly falling out of his stomach area, he would be forced to witness his own insides being drawn to the water beneath his feet due to the force of gravity, this effect places great strain on Raditz' mind and leaves his body in shock since he believes himself to be dying, thus allowing him to fall prey to the incoming disks of electricity in reality.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Ox → Boar → Tiger the user releases a discharge of electricity that shapes itself into several destructive disks of lightning. These are shot at the targets with great speed.

Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description:
"Illusionary Arts: Dreadful Evisceration is a terrifying technique that strikes fear into the hearts of all who witness it. It was originally developed for the purposes of judicial execution, but was soon adapted by ninja for use in battle." After the hand seals Ram → Dog, the opponent will be placed in a genjutsu. The opponent will believe that their stomach is getting cut open. The victim is then compelled to disembowel himself with their hands because of the of the effects of this Genjutsu. Since vital organs are being pulled out from said stomach in the process the opponent will believe that he is dying but in reality is in shock and unable to move.
Notes:
- Can only be used twice per-match.
- Have to wait two turns before it can be used again.
- No Genjutsu next turn.
- Can only be taught by Nathan.

The fact that you just "dodged" my attack...

As Raditz creates the whips, he runs forward jumping through the water created by the wind. When he lands he sees no one, but he hears a slight poof and he sees bubbles in the water in front of him (You creating the clone). He then quickly clenches his fist then opens it, scattering 1,000 birds of lightning which strikes the water in front of him. The massive amount of lightning conducts only a miniscule amount of water from the entire ocean, but it's enough to fry you in a second; poor luck, your clone and you die within seconds of it being created.

Raiton: Chidori Zenkai - (Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Perfect Form)
Range: Short-Long
Type: Attack
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (-25 to user)
Description: The User will create a Chidori within the palm of his clenched fist. As he opens his hand, the Chidori will burst and scatter into "One Thousand Birds" of lightning. After released the birds barrel towards the opponent striking him like bolts of lightning. This is noted as the Chidori's final and most powerful form.

:|

Last edited:

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fact that you just "dodged" my attack...

As Raditz creates the whips, he runs forward jumping through the water created by the wind. When he lands he sees no one, but he hears a slight poof and he sees bubbles in the water in front of him (You creating the clone). He then quickly clenches his fist then opens it, scattering 1,000 birds of lightning which strikes the water in front of him. The massive amount of lightning conducts only a miniscule amount of water from the entire ocean, but it's enough to fry you in a second; poor luck, your clone and you die within seconds of it being created.

Raiton: Chidori Zenkai - (Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Perfect Form)
Range: Short-Long
Type: Attack
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90 (-25 to user)
Description: The User will create a Chidori within the palm of his clenched fist. As he opens his hand, the Chidori will burst and scatter into "One Thousand Birds" of lightning. After released the birds barrel towards the opponent striking him like bolts of lightning. This is noted as the Chidori's final and most powerful form.

:|
Uhm...you do know that you just committed suicide don't you?

If not, I will explain...

In order for you to feel an electric shock an electric current must pass through your body. For a current to pass through your body, your body must complete the circuit from an electrostatically charged cloud to earth/ground (in this example the ocean is the electrical earth/ground). Salt water is a great conductor of electricity/lightning and thus would immediately discharge the lightning strike. Unless the strike actually hits you, you are not in the circuit and would therefore feel nothing from a strike into the ocean - no matter how close. Consider the case of a bird perched on a high voltage supply line (maybe 440,000 volts). The bird is charged with 440,000 volts of electricity alright, but there is no circuit to ground/earth/ocean, thus the bird is not electrocuted and feels nothing.
The current of electricity you released into the water doesn't actually hit me, but hits the water, proving a great chance of my survival, though it might still be a bit vague, since I wasn't really that deep in the water and the current might manage to travel towards my position and still electrocute me.

The water in the ocean contains dissolved salts and this helps conduct electricity so most of the lightning stays near the surface.
When the lightning hits the surface of the water, the current from the electricity can travel in different directions of the surface of the water and if you’re nearby, you’ll get zapped.
When a lightning strike does on occasion hit the ocean, most of the electrical current spreads out across the surface of the water. Water is a good conductor of electricity, so a person at the surface of the water could be killed by a lightning strike around 25 metres away. . The lightning doesn’t go deep into the ocean because of the ‘Skin Effect’ which says that an electrical current will stay on the surface of a good conductor (same thing if you are inside a car which gets struck by lightning. The metal shell is a ‘skin’ which should keep the lightning on its surface).
The above 3 Quotes proves that you kill yourself before you are actually even able to kill me, however I will accept if mods should say that I am toast as well, so as you can see the salt water (The ocean) that we are fighting on is a great conductor for electricity, and with great conductors there is the fact that the current stays stronger on the surface of the water, where it hits as well as upto 25m all around it, with you being clearly on the surface of the water as stated in this Quote of your move below, you would feel the current more than I would, and thus as your technique hits the water, you electrocute yourself, and maybe even before the current is able to zap me, so...you are welcomed to get a Moderator to look into this if you want.

"He runs forward jumping through the water created by the wind. When he lands.."
Oh and before I forget, here are a couple of links for you to browse through that proves everything I am saying is be true.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can say the same thing as you didn't "go deep" within in the water, you just "sank" which I took as being right below the the waters surface. I didn't state I was within short range of you, so the lightning would have no affect on me whatsoever as it wouldn't travel up to mid range in a current to me and even if it does, you're already dead. I released it and they converge on your location and only strike you. You do the math. Yup, you're dead.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can say the same thing as you didn't "go deep" within in the water, you just "sank" which I took as being right below the the waters surface. I didn't state I was within short range of you, so the lightning would have no affect on me whatsoever as it wouldn't travel up to mid range in a current to me and even if it does, you're already dead. I released it and they converge on your location and only strike you. You do the math. Yup, you're dead.
I agree, I am dead, but so are you, you must have missed the part where the current is stronger on the surface of the water, you are on the surface of the water, you clearly stated that you landed after jumping through the water blasted around by the wind, and as soon as your lightning hits the water it spreads outward, yes to your direction as well and electrocutes you also, I don't really wanna argue with you since you are my bro, so are you gonna get a mod to prove that you just killed yourself in order to kill me? Or do you want me to get a mod for you? I don't really mind.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the current spread, you don't think I'd defend against it? And I could easily claim that my boots are made of rubber, which they are. So I'd just take the L Yashiro lol cause you just used your turn to admit defeat, I can easily pull a jutsu out my ass to walk away and leave you sinking to the bottom of the ocean or I can take you back to Axle in one piece and he can help you. Your choice man.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the current spread, you don't think I'd defend against it? And I could easily claim that my boots are made of rubber, which they are. So I'd just take the L Yashiro lol cause you just used your turn to admit defeat, I can easily pull a jutsu out my ass to walk away and leave you sinking to the bottom of the ocean or I can take you back to Axle in one piece and he can help you. Your choice man.
Why defend against it in the next turn when you should have immediately after using that technique, and the puny rubber beneath a boot isn't near capable enough of preventing such a powerful flow of electricity, and don't forget that you also jumped through water before landing on the surface of the ocean, meaning you are practically soaked.

I admit that I am dead, And so are you, but don't sweat it, I will get a moderator/official sensei to check this for both you and myself.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause in the next turn is the turn when the electricity spreads. Your response would've been "I got struck by the lightning and die, but due to physics, physics, science and shit, you die too." Then I'll respond "I see you get struck and I feel a slight current start to induct into my body, so I yada yada to escape and leave you at the bottom of the ocean." Which I can do honestly. Simple timeframe, no sensei/ moderator needed honestly, you should know this. Either way, you lost first even if you are agreed with. Your mission was to defeat me and then you'd take my spot, but after admitting defeat yet you still argue. I honestly don't have time for it, if Axle feels as though you should take my spot please let him replace me with you, but until sit your ass down and chill. Don't make this more than it has to be. Take the L and move one, I've taken many, haven't complained. Aw well, it happens, challenge me again next month.

Yashiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause in the next turn is the turn when the electricity spreads. Your response would've been "I got struck by the lightning and die, but due to physics, physics, science and shit, you die too." Then I'll respond "I see you get struck and I feel a slight current start to induct into my body, so I yada yada to escape and leave you at the bottom of the ocean." Which I can do honestly. Simple timeframe, no sensei/ moderator needed honestly, you should know this. Either way, you lost first even if you are agreed with. Your mission was to defeat me and then you'd take my spot, but after admitting defeat yet you still argue. I honestly don't have time for it, if Axle feels as though you should take my spot please let him replace me with you, but until sit your ass down and chill. Don't make this more than it has to be. Take the L and move one, I've taken many, haven't complained. Aw well, it happens, challenge me again next month.
If we have to go that way then sure, no problem, I am not doing this because I don't want to take the loss, I have taken the loss the moment I read through your move, I am just stating a fact that you had to kill yourself in order to accomplish that, you thought that you were all high and mighty when you unleashed a perfect Chidori into the ocean, not realizing or researching the fact that you obviously killed yourself, you don't even have a basis to prove that you didn't kill yourself, I will say it once again, you won't be able to save yourself in the next turn, because the moment your lightning touches the water both of us are killed, its simple, I have proven it to you, while you thought your move was super awesome it was in actual fact just a dumb rushed move that got yourself killed as well, you were mad because I dodged your water whips without even making a proper move, I was just being smart, something a trait of an emperor should carry, your cool move got yourself killed, now do you think that's emperor worthy? Lol

But hey I don't really care, I never really wanted your spot, I just wanted to fight you again, fighting for the emperor spot was just to make the fight more interesting, but you are right I never managed to kill you, so your spot is safe, and I am cool with that xD.

Now you can hate me if you like :).

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we have to go that way then sure, no problem, I am not doing this because I don't want to take the loss, I have taken the loss the moment I read through your move, I am just stating a fact that you had to kill yourself in order to accomplish that, you thought that you were all high and mighty when you unleashed a perfect Chidori into the ocean, not realizing or researching the fact that you obviously killed yourself, you don't even have a basis to prove that you didn't kill yourself, I will say it once again, you won't be able to save yourself in the next turn, because the moment your lightning touches the water both of us are killed, its simple, I have proven it to you, while you thought your move was super awesome it was in actual fact just a dumb rushed move that got yourself killed as well, you were mad because I dodged your water whips without even making a proper move, I was just being smart, something a trait of an emperor should carry, your cool move got yourself killed, now do you think that's emperor worthy? Lol

But hey I don't really care, I never really wanted your spot, I just wanted to fight you again, fighting for the emperor spot was just to make the fight more interesting, but you are right I never managed to kill you, so your spot is safe, and I am cool with that xD.

Now you can hate me if you like :).
LMAO I'm done with you, be gone now.