Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

have u ever had a reall but sipernatiral experience that if u tell it to someone they won't believe u????..

for exenple : Sometimes u hear messages as if someone from teh future or something is talking to u, and u kinda believe it....

do u also think God may exist becoz of tis idea????..

Reactions: GrapeApe

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes I frequently remember that I have already experiences something because I saw the future or the future me traveled back into the past me mind.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias

I'm not joking, I can see the future and sometimes I can travel into the past.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I frequently remember that I have already experiences something because I saw the future or the future me traveled back into the past me mind.
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias

I'm not joking, I can see the future and sometimes I can travel into the past.
me too i come from future...

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
me too i come from future...
No tute I'm serious, sometimes I get deja vu but it's real I remember I experiences it before, I saw the future but from the perspective of the past me, but then I forgot about it and only remembered it when it happened.

And sometimes when I go into my memories I can communicate with my past self.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No tute I'm serious, sometimes I get deja vu but it's real I remember I experiences it before, I saw the future but from the perspective of the past me, but then I forgot about it and only remembered it when it happened.

me too im serios i come from future..
proof i know tobidara will get revealed..

relax i bilive u ok???..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
me too im serios i come from future..
proof i know tobidara will get revealed..

relax i bilive u ok???..
....ok.
I wish I could use these super powers to prove they are real.
Or win the lottery.

Sometimes I snap my fingers so that I don't alter my own past cus when I'm in communication with my past self I only misunderstand the situation, there are no words just the experience.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....ok.
I wish I could use these super powers to prove they are real.
Or win the lottery.

Sometimes I snap my fingers so that I don't alter my own past cus when I'm in communication with my past self I only misunderstand the situation, there are no words just the experience.
I have beter idea for u..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
actually yeah, ive had a handful. ive shared one i believe before here when i was a kid. but another was one i was performing at a music festival, i went to go get something to eat at one of the stands. i come back and sit down and this dude is just staring at me. so i figured it was something else and ignored him

then i pick my head up from my plate and hes sitting next to me, i was shocked i didnt hear him come up and he had a super weird vibe. he asked me if i could share some of my fries...he looked like he might of been homeless, which i didnt understand how he couldve gotten into the festival. but i have a cousin who suffers from severe mental illnesses and is homeless, so i thought about him and how if he was hungry id want someone to give him food. so i gave the dude all of my fries. i was going to offer to buy him something to eat when i heard someone call my name, so i looked over

when i turned back around the dude was gone and the fries were still there. theres no way he couldve gotten away that fast and i had a sharp chill run through my body. i asked this group of friends who was sitting kind of close by, if they saw where the dude sitting next to me went. they looked super confused and said they figured i was tripping on something because i was talking to myself. then a bigger chill went down my body and i thought about it the whole weekend. came to the conclusion i was 100% sure that was a ghost

Reactions: Premfection

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sasuke solos anyway.