aperson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well he is now stronger enough to hurl the jutsu anywhere anytime but i do not agree that it will cut right through susano.......Later on in fights we might be able to see a new jutsu of naruto.....may be something like THE BLACK HOLE....a concentrated mass of chakra...That may be able to defeat the susano..U_U
A lot like Chibaku Tensei(that is the one where everything is attracted to the black ball right?), but would be practically impossible to counter.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto only has an affinity with wind element charka so i don't think thats likely, but it would totally be cool.
You don't need to have an affinity to learn an element, it just makes it more difficult. Most Jounin have at least two elements, and Naruto's training method, with his hundreds of clones, means he can do in weeks or days what they do in years. And now that the 9-tails is his ally he can spam as many clones as he wants to to train anything.

Technically if he wanted to, and had the time Naruto could learn every jutsu that wasn't KG and master it more than anyone else ever has. He could combine them all too, like use raiton armor with sage mode and KM and use a rasenshuriken or something.

If you think about it, right now Naruto's potential is limitless. The only thing holding him back from being the SO6P is not having the rinnegan.

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't need to have an affinity to learn an element, it just makes it more difficult. Most Jounin have at least two elements, and Naruto's training method, with his hundreds of clones, means he can do in weeks or days what they do in years. And now that the 9-tails is his ally he can spam as many clones as he wants to to train anything.

Technically if he wanted to, and had the time Naruto could learn every jutsu that wasn't KG and master it more than anyone else ever has. He could combine them all too, like use raiton armor with sage mode and KM and use a rasenshuriken or something.

If you think about it, right now Naruto's potential is limitless. The only thing holding him back from being the SO6P is not having the rinnegan.
Sorry darling but you have to have an affinity. Yes most jounin have two elements but its cos they have two affinities.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry darling but you have to have an affinity. Yes most jounin have two elements but its cos they have two affinities.
I am going to suggest that everyone read the databooks. Anyone can learn any elemental attack, it just takes more time for people to train that element than it does for them to train their own affinity.

And for the person who says that Naruto can not throw rasenshuriken in KM. There you go. He can, the only reason he held onto it against the raikage was so that he could change it's direction because he knew the raikage's are fast. He even says that.

You must be registered for see images

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry darling but u only have one affinity but are able to learn other elements
well I'll accept it. I'll read my databook later and see what the deal is. But it doesnt really matter since were all on the same team! I want you and Namikaze to be right.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well I'll accept it. I'll read my databook later and see what the deal is. But it doesnt really matter since were all on the same team! I want you and Namikaze to be right.
Well thank you! I also think someone said it but I can't be sure if it was said in the manga. If it was it would have been said during Naruto's wind training.

It might have been mentioned indirectly, I think Kakashi says that every person has one elemental chakra nature, except for people with KG's.

And so since Kakashi has 3 elements in the manga, but only one elemental affinity then that means you can learn them without having that affinity.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:)
yea it would be cool, but i doubt he would learn all the elements while fighting in a war..but im sure he'l come up with a jutsu with wat he knows and be just as epic...plus he hasn't summoned the frogs yet, they have elemental abilities too...he can combine it with theirs

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:)
yea it would be cool, but i doubt he would learn all the elements while fighting in a war..but im sure he'l come up with a jutsu with wat he knows and be just as epic...plus he hasn't summoned the frogs yet, they have elemental abilities too...he can combines it with theirs
Yeah he is busy saving everyone's lives right now, but his potential is limitless in regards to jutsus.

Near infinite chakra, speed that no one can keep up with and which can only get faster, and the best training method ever with his hundreds of clones.

For the war though, I actually don't think a TBB rasenshuriken is out of the question. The rasengan is basically a TBB in human form, so now that he can go into bijuu mode he theoretically could pull off a TBB rasenshuriken. Everything else I mentioned was just wishful thinking but this could happen.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he is busy saving everyone's lives right now, but his potential is limitless in regards to jutsus.

Near infinite chakra, speed that no one can keep up with and which can only get faster, and the best training method ever with his hundreds of clones.

For the war though, I actually don't think a TBB rasenshuriken is out of the question. The rasengan is basically a TBB in human form, so now that he can go into bijuu mode he theoretically could pull off a TBB rasenshuriken. Everything else I mentioned was just wishful thinking but this could happen.
sadly i think this war will be the end of naruto(series)? :shrug:
i wanted to see him learn more jutsus from 1st's scroll..only if jiraiya thought about the clone training method...he could have passed on some of his jutsus to naruto

yer i can see a TBB rasenshuriken beeing employed..but imagine the damage lol TBB= strongest jutsu in narutoverse..take that one level high :eek:

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wanted to see him learn more jutsus from 1st's scroll..only if jiraiya thought about the clone training method...he could have passed on some of his jutsus to naruto

yer i can see a TBB rasenshuriken beeing employed..but imagine the damage lol TBB= strongest jutsu in narutoverse..take that one level high :eek:
its create a crazy crater. Sasuke would be so mad like when they were on the rooftop of the hospital lol. But Sasuke is always manipulating chidori in a new way too so im sure he'll have something cool no doubt.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For some reason I see it being employed against Tobi, if Tobi makes himself jinchurikki to a partial Jubi.

because that was his goal all along, and he might just give up on getting Naruto and try and make himself a jinchurikki anyway, albeit without the full Jubi's powers. That would make him and Naruto throw down in an epic battle beyond belief.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its create a crazy crater. Sasuke would be so mad like when they were on the rooftop of the hospital lol. But Sasuke is always manipulating chidori in a new way too so im sure he'll have something cool no doubt.
ahaha suske...i cant understand that guy. i luved it went itachi gave him that lecture
“In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions. Isn't that another way of looking at it? That sharingan how much can you really see?”

Reactions: Melizzle

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For some reason I see it being employed against Tobi, if Tobi makes himself jinchurikki to a partial Jubi.

because that was his goal all along, and he might just give up on getting Naruto and try and make himself a jinchurikki anyway, albeit without the full Jubi's powers. That would make him and Naruto throw down in an epic battle beyond belief.
hmm, that would be something, but last chapter we saw suske, so i would assume he's on his way to the battlefield..n with that smirk naruto had on his face i dont think tobi wil last very long.
an alternative could be he gets his ass wooped, runs away like did with minato. naruto suske fight (in the mean time tobi is performing ritual to become jinchuriki as u said)..with a bit of tlk no jutsu suske gets ova his emo-ness..final battle tobi is back in jinchuriki mode lol

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You want a better idea for a rasenshuriken?

How about a TBB rasenshuriken?

Form the TBB and use chakra arms to turn it into a TBB rasenshuriken and then you have the strongest attack possible.
ahaha suske...i cant understand that guy. i luved it went itachi gave him that lecture
“In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions. Isn't that another way of looking at it? That sharingan how much can you really see?”

You can't understand sasuke??? Simple his own family,clansmen,& friends got killed and he wants revenge like mostly anybody else would. :shrug:

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can't understand sasuke??? Simple his own family,clansmen,& friends got killed and he wants revenge like mostly anybody else would. :shrug:
Dude why did you quote me and then post something completely irrelevant to what I said?

My post was about a TBB rasenshuriken.

And about Sasuke, if you really want to get into that it is pretty idiotic. Sasuke's clan was killed by his own brother, and of the people who orchestrated it, they are all dead or he is working for them.

So who is he trying to get revenge on? Danzo? Dead. Hiruzen? Dead. Itachi? Dead. (but resurrected) Tobi? Sasuke is working with him to kill off villager's that had absolutely nothing to do with his clan being killed.

So yeah it doesn't make sense. Thank you though for your very valid point, and thank you for drawing me into a senseless argument by quoting my post that originally had nothing to do with Sasuke at all.

Gregsta

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that the tailed beast is working with Naruto, the 2 frog sages ma and pa can fuse with Naruto's body and give generate sage mode chakra while he is on the move. This means unlimited sage mode! Also tailed beast mode too. Naruto will never run out of chakra again lol. He could make a giant tailed beast bomb and throw it at the moon so that Tobi's plan fails LOL

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that the tailed beast is working with Naruto, the 2 frog sages ma and pa can fuse with Naruto's body and give generate sage mode chakra while he is on the move. This means unlimited sage mode! Also tailed beast mode too. Naruto will never run out of chakra again lol. He could make a giant tailed beast bomb and throw it at the moon so that Tobi's plan fails LOL
He could do this, in fact I made a thread saying pretty much exactly that back in March of 2011.

Best ever at predictions and possible solutions? That's me!