johnny scars

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay so me and my friend were bored out of minds in sociology today, and he asked me who is stronger?
THOR OR SUPERMAN​

my inital thought was wtf man? superman ftw!
then he told me what if thor dropped his hammer on superman? would superman be able to lift it? or would he even survivor the impact?

what do you guys think?

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Superman prime one million is stronger then Thor actually. He created his own universe with his reality warping powers and spent 15000 years within the sun.

It also depends on what version you wanna use. Post crisis loses to Thor.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no one apart from thor can lift his hammer.. this would also apply to superman.. however the hammer wouldnt crush him because its not exactly the fact that its heavy its just the hammer can only be lifted by a certain person similar to how king arthur was the only one who coud pull the sword from the stone... it didnt make him stronger just the fact that he was chosen...

point is the hammer wouldnt crush superman plus he has an indestructable body... hard to say tbh

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no one apart from thor can lift his hammer.. this would also apply to superman.
Ummm. This one is tricky, I'm certain he might he able to, considering he towed dozens of planets. With relative ease. >_>

Can't say I'm certain.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ummm. This one is tricky, I'm certain he might he able to, considering he towed dozens of planets. With relative ease. >_>

Can't say I'm certain.
this would be true, if it was the weight of the hammer that was the problem. however i highly doubt supes would just let thor sit the hammer on him. lol if thor could even catch him.

question: would thor's abilities apply as magic? if so .. this would be truly interesting.

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any Superman is fast enough to avoid Thor's hammer...
Actual Superman would lift the whole planet along with the hammer...

Hollywood-made Superman would lose though, if Thor manages to put the hammer on him...

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it will depend on which version of superman and thor.

I saw a thread on comic vine proving that current thor> current superman(new 52), based on their feats.

Classic superman is most likely stronger than classic thor, considering his solar system busting and dimmensional riping feats.

Rune king thor would beat all versions of superman, except for though robot(cosmic armor superman) and maybe except for superman prime one million.